Congressional Democrat Moves to End Free Speech for White People

20 Years ago no one would have believed we would have faggots getting "married", tranny freaks of nature grooming children in public schools, a potato in the oval office, or the freaks of nature he has hired to work in government.

Agreed, but that doesn't alter what I said.

Fine.

Find for me ANY media that is reporting on H. R. 61 in lieu of National File, and we will use that to discuss this topic, otherwise? That is what the forum will use to discuss this issue.

:rolleyes:

I

I think Red State now has the story.

Do you think that would be OK with our intrepid Lefty bot? ;)

Welcome to the Occupation.​

Rep. Sheila Jackson Lee has introduced legislation that will charge white people with federal "hate crimes" for questioning immigration, or criticizing non-whites.​

Under Jackson Lee’s legislation, if federal investigators determine that the web postings of a third party had “inspire[d]” someone else, even someone they don’t know, to commit a federal hate crime, that person would be arrested, and federally charged with a hate crime of their own.

Specifically, Jackson Lee targets Americans who are in favor of border security, calling out “replacement theory” by name, an ideology that holds that open borders and mass migration into the Western World are part of a deliberate effort to “replace” white people in their native lands.

They're showing us who they really are.

Are you paying attention Normiez?

You'd best believe them.
/——-/ It’s all she has to contribute since she doesn’t give a flip about her constituents.

Agreed, but that doesn't alter what I said.

It wasn't my intention to alter what you said, but you asserted it will "NEVER" get out of committee...

In 20 years it might be the law of the land based on judicial fiat or some other means, and possibly even go through the legislature and be signed into law by President Camacho. Democrooks never let go of their loony ideas.

/——-/ It’s all she has to contribute since she doesn’t give a flip about her constituents.

Congress people in heavily Democrat areas don't have to care about their constituents. They'll reelect them no matter what they do. Look at how blacks vote even though the commies are opening the southern flood gates to take jobs blacks could have. Just always vote D every election no matter what.

Welcome to the Occupation.​

Rep. Sheila Jackson Lee has introduced legislation that will charge white people with federal "hate crimes" for questioning immigration, or criticizing non-whites.​

Under Jackson Lee’s legislation, if federal investigators determine that the web postings of a third party had “inspire[d]” someone else, even someone they don’t know, to commit a federal hate crime, that person would be arrested, and federally charged with a hate crime of their own.

Specifically, Jackson Lee targets Americans who are in favor of border security, calling out “replacement theory” by name, an ideology that holds that open borders and mass migration into the Western World are part of a deliberate effort to “replace” white people in their native lands.

They're showing us who they really are.

Are you paying attention Normiez?

You'd best believe them.
Democrats continue trying to take democracy away.

Democrats continue trying to take democracy away.

Another reason why they are allowing all these immigrants in. They shelter in these sanctuary cities and when they take a census, they count as people even though illegals. Congressional seats are created or removed based on population. Now there are millions more thanks to Dementia.

But they say Trump tried to undermine our democracy.

It shouldn't be proposed in the first place. Anyone who thinks this is a good idea is an authoritarian asshat.
That is the good thing about our system. Anybody at any time can propose anything, if ready to face certain defeat and possibly certain ridicule as well as giving away points along the way to the opposing party(ies). This one a guaranteed loser, making her, her party and indeed The Great State of Texas, similarly to AOC utterances from the big apple state of New York. You got to be able to appreciate it, when any party mouthpiece is their own worst enemy of themself, their party and an embarrassment to the state they live in. In this case, I only feel sorry for Texas, as Tennesseans have a soft spot for Texas, some of our best giving their lives, that it might exist.

That is the good thing about our system. Anybody at any time can propose anything, if ready to face certain defeat and possibly certain ridicule as well as giving away points along the way to the opposing party(ies). This one a guaranteed loser, making her, her party and indeed The Great State of Texas, similarly to AOC utterances from the big apple state of New York. You got to be able to appreciate it, when any party mouthpiece is their own worst enemy of themself, their party and an embarrassment to the state they live in. In this case, I only feel sorry for Texas, as Tennesseans have a soft spot for Texas, some of our best giving their lives, that it might exist.

According to the OP she specifically made the invaders a protected class; people of color from the south of our border. So it's more than just suggesting they pass law violating our Constitution. She made it a racial issue.

White males are an engine in this nation. There are more than one. Pulling many cars behind it with far too many cabooses who are empowered y stupidity and forced equity quickening the decline of a great nation and think they are the real movers and shakers. Putting groups and false pride within them over human common sense is suicide.
Does your doctor know you are off your medication?

Who wants to round up all short-haired, miserable liberal chicks like Dragon Lady here and ship them to Canada, no return address?

I do

I want to round up all the inbred, bible thumping morons in the red states, but I can't think of a country I dislike enough to wish you on.

I want to round up all the inbred, bible thumping morons in the red states, but I can't think of a country I dislike enough to wish you on.

Ladies and Gentlemen:

I give you the oh so "equitable and inclusive" Left.

How bout a round of applause?

the democrat party has devolved into a clown show

Yes, under this stolen Administration, it certainly has.:mad:

qpRAXSf.jpg

Forum List

Back