🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Congressman Yoho Wimped Out

Bush92

GHBush1992
May 23, 2014
Alexandra Ocasio Cortez is a "fucking bitch" and worse she is a "communist fucking bitch" that wants to destroy our nation. Nice acting job today AOC, nice acting job.

Alexandra Ocasio Cortez is a "fucking bitch" and worse she is a "communist fucking bitch" that wants to destroy our nation. Nice acting job today AOC, nice acting job.
Trump's weak support among women will decline even further now that his supporter called AOC a f****** b**** and Trump is silent about it.

Trump's weak support among women will decline even further now that his supporter called AOC a f****** b**** and Trump is silent about it.

Actually, it will rocket.

A lot of women find her to be a shitty poster child for women and would just as soon she meet the white car on a highway in Seattle.

Really?

The disgusting pig had no business talking to anyone like that. But then again, the White trash misogynist pos hates women. He’d never have had the nerve to speak with a man that way

The disgusting pig had no business talking to anyone like that. But then again, the White trash misogynist pos hates women. He’d never have had the nerve to speak with a man that way
Alexandra Ocasio Cortez is an Anti-American "stupid bitch" that has made some of the most ignorant, outlandish, and dumbassed statements in the history of Congress. Sorry " Ms. Lesbian Women's Issues Professor" I'm not willing to sacrifice my liberty for the communist revolution.

AOC the PMS queen.

I wonder how long it will be before the GOP asks him to step down?

Never...he is retiring.

Right. They get to save face and he is leaving anyway.

I get that the cancel culture thinks this is an opportunity.

Yoho was just stating a fact.

Her 1 hour bullshit parade is proof.
She held up the Congress for an hour for her crybaby diatribe at taxpayer expense.

Hates women ?

We are talking AOC ? Not a woman.

He'd be wrong to call you a fucking bitch (even though you do a good imitation) because you are not a woman either.

Exactly. Yoho is a typical coward bully who only preys on those he thinks are weaker than himself. AOC kicked his ass and insured his legacy will have his disgusting behavior highlighted. His grandchildren will be embarrassed about him instead of being proud of him. He will be remembered as a grotesque obscene loser. His life legacy has been flushed down the toilet.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
Exactly. Yoho is a typical coward bully who only preys on those he thinks are weaker than himself. AOC kicked his ass and insured his legacy will have his disgusting behavior highlighted. His grandchildren will be embarrassed about him instead of being proud of him. He will be remembered as a grotesque obscene loser. His life legacy has been flushed down the toilet.

Only in your tiny pea brain.

Never...he is retiring.

She held up the Congress for an hour for her crybaby diatribe at taxpayer expense.

I pay taxes. I'm good with it. What Sen Yoho did was completely uncalled for and unacceptable.

Actually, it will rocket.

A lot of women find her to be a shitty poster child for women and would just as soon she meet the white car on a highway in Seattle.
Trump gain's votes because of AOC, Omar, Talib, Pelosi, Waters Warren etc. Female voter's don't all agree with killing innocent babies. Some have the courage to raise the child... others choose to murder it like Nazi Germany or Maoists China.

Never...he is retiring.

I pay taxes. I'm good with it. What Sen Yoho did was completely uncalled for and unacceptable.
Rep. Yoho and 100% correct.

Now that Trump has officially "led" this country into the sewer in terms of behavior, none of this is exactly a shock.

His sheep call it "counter-punching". Normal adults call it vulgar, childish and ugly.

1595534822540.png

Forum List

Back