Conn. Heavily Controls Guns : Result : 20 Children Slaughtered

Question (I don't really expect an answer):

If the shooter knew that those at the school were armed, would he still have gone on his rampage? I'll give the the only honest answer: no one knows for sure. However since there is at least the POSSIBILITY that innocent lives would have been spared if the shooter THOUGHT he would be met with armed resistance, then gun control was responsible - at least in part - for the carnage.

That is an absolutely absurd and desperate rationalization, stretched to for the sake of bowing down to Lord Gun Almighty. The fact is that if the shooter's mother hadn't bought into the whole "guns are for protection" bullshit story, they would not have been there for his easy access, and none of this goes down.

Ergo, the "guns as protection" canard is responsible - in large part - for the carnage. Period. And all this incessant babbling of the same "protection" horseshit perpetuates it by making guns more and more accessible. As it has in the past and will in the future, Gun World Without End, Amen.

So, you will protect me from... another gun owner ha. So I have to be grateful to you because everybody in this country can get guns from their grocery store easily, just like you did, but how lucky I am you live in my neighborhood and you are a good enough guy???

Lie much?

Wow, impressed. God bless you then...

But then, you're another lying cocksucker - so impressing you isn't especially important.

Please don't start with the illegal gun trade and fool yourselves. Just accept the fact that people die because guns are easy to access, and it is easy to access because you like to have one. That's so simple and obvious. Rest is just clogging the whole discussion into silly details just because again, you like to have weapons and trying to find a way out of this mess.

Sorry but as I said before, I don't care. Anybody who says that will take all your guns away from you, is very welcomed by me, with all my heart. I couldn't care less about your hobbies...

50 years ago, purchasing a gun was simple. Today, despite your fucking lies, buying a gun involves a federally licensed gun dealer, a DOJ background check, and a waiting period. YET 50 years ago there were no mass shootings. What changed?

Tupac
Emenem
Eazy-E
Biggie Smalls
Ice Cube

fo schnizzle....

Nobody really cares what you think, get it?

Two kinds of people want guns taken away from other citizens.

Weak kneed, weak willed cowards, and knee jerk lefty's who want an unarmed populace for their own reasons.

No see your framing the question wrong, your trying to frame it like faux news did. The question and answer is not add more guns to make people safer, if I was to answer the question the way you frame it, of course I'm gonna want a gun to shoot back. I don't thing as I said though your asking the right question, should he have had access to the guns in the first place? No is the answer, then I wouldn't need a gun my self to defend with.
He tried to purchase a rifle, and was denied. He stole his mother's guns.

Looks like the system worked. It disallowed him from purchasing a weapon. So he stole weapons (even though stealing is illegal) and used them to commit murder (which is also illegal).

Not sure what else could have been done to prevent this from a gun-control point of view.

So, having people on-site trained and equipped to deal with such situations seems to be the only rational option.

And the facts stands solid like a rock, if guns were not sold in grocery stores, his mother would not have had a gun, and yet 20 kids would still be alive, just like all other people that have been killed by legally sold arms till to date.

I have been reading posts for days now and nobody ever could make any argument to falsify this fact. All speculations, all fooling themselves and each other.

If I was the father of any of those kids (which I feel like one when I think about it); I don't own guns, I don't want to own guns. So I don't care about guns. I don't care about your right to acquire guns either. Who the fuck are you. Screw you. My kid is the most important thing in this life. If they are going to be safer without your guns laying around then FUCK you all, FUCK your weapons too. You can take your guns and shove it up yours.

Peace...

Also abortion on demand, sex education in schools developed by Kinsey & PP, *tolerance* for those who kill, "rehabilitation" instead of "incarceration", reduction of criminality of sex offenses (shorter terms, overall reduction in seriousness of the crimes (from felonies to misdemeanors) and removal of child sexual abuse from the list of crimes which can receive the death penalty.

So, you will protect me from... another gun owner ha. So I have to be grateful to you because everybody in this country can get guns from their grocery store easily, just like you did, but how lucky I am you live in my neighborhood and you are a good enough guy???

Lie much?

Wow, impressed. God bless you then...

But then, you're another lying cocksucker - so impressing you isn't especially important.

Please don't start with the illegal gun trade and fool yourselves. Just accept the fact that people die because guns are easy to access, and it is easy to access because you like to have one. That's so simple and obvious. Rest is just clogging the whole discussion into silly details just because again, you like to have weapons and trying to find a way out of this mess.

Sorry but as I said before, I don't care. Anybody who says that will take all your guns away from you, is very welcomed by me, with all my heart. I couldn't care less about your hobbies...

50 years ago, purchasing a gun was simple. Today, despite your fucking lies, buying a gun involves a federally licensed gun dealer, a DOJ background check, and a waiting period. YET 50 years ago there were no mass shootings. What changed?

Tupac
Emenem
Eazy-E
Biggie Smalls
Ice Cube

fo schnizzle....

Wooow, DOJ background check and a waiting period ha...

Make them wait for 2 weeks and the psychos will get bored and give up ha...

Can not imagine what if they did not have to wait for 2 weeks to get their killing machines, scary...

If we actually did try to make schools safe by putting armed guards in them, the same conservative clowns who are clamoring for it would be the first to complain about getting their taxes raised to pay for it.

Nobody really cares what you think, get it?

Two kinds of people want guns taken away from other citizens.

Weak kneed, weak willed cowards, and knee jerk lefty's who want an unarmed populace for their own reasons.

He tried to purchase a rifle, and was denied. He stole his mother's guns.

Looks like the system worked. It disallowed him from purchasing a weapon. So he stole weapons (even though stealing is illegal) and used them to commit murder (which is also illegal).

Not sure what else could have been done to prevent this from a gun-control point of view.

So, having people on-site trained and equipped to deal with such situations seems to be the only rational option.

And the facts stands solid like a rock, if guns were not sold in grocery stores, his mother would not have had a gun, and yet 20 kids would still be alive, just like all other people that have been killed by legally sold arms till to date.

I have been reading posts for days now and nobody ever could make any argument to falsify this fact. All speculations, all fooling themselves and each other.

If I was the father of any of those kids (which I feel like one when I think about it); I don't own guns, I don't want to own guns. So I don't care about guns. I don't care about your right to acquire guns either. Who the fuck are you. Screw you. My kid is the most important thing in this life. If they are going to be safer without your guns laying around then FUCK you all, FUCK your weapons too. You can take your guns and shove it up yours.

Peace...

Well, enough people thinking the same way, you can kiss your guns a goodbye...

Gotta love democracy :)

Government officials told the Washington Guardian on Friday night that two Justice Department programs that had provided more than $200 million to schools for training, security equipment and police resources over the last decade weren't renewed in 2011 and 2012, and that a separate program that provided $800 million to put police officers inside the schools was ended a few years earlier.

Meanwhile, the administration eliminated funding in 2011-12 for a separate Education Department program that gave money to schools to prepare for mass tragedies, the officials said.

Obama administration, Congress quietly let school security funds lapse | WashingtonGuardian

Your boy king did his part to help this nut job kill these kids.

Government officials told the Washington Guardian on Friday night that two Justice Department programs that had provided more than $200 million to schools for training, security equipment and police resources over the last decade weren't renewed in 2011 and 2012, and that a separate program that provided $800 million to put police officers inside the schools was ended a few years earlier.

Meanwhile, the administration eliminated funding in 2011-12 for a separate Education Department program that gave money to schools to prepare for mass tragedies, the officials said.

Obama administration, Congress quietly let school security funds lapse | WashingtonGuardian

Ah, that would be a Republican Congress now controlling the purse strings.

Wooow, DOJ background check and a waiting period ha...

Make them wait for 2 weeks and the psychos will get bored and give up ha...

Waiting periods are retarded - a "solution" the moron left came up with. DOJ background checks are common sense, though.

Can not imagine what if they did not have to wait for 2 weeks to get their killing machines, scary...

So why do you lie so much? Is it that you know your arguments are fallacious to the point of absurd? Or do you not know the facts and just make shit up?

If we actually did try to make schools safe by putting armed guards in them, the same conservative clowns who are clamoring for it would be the first to complain about getting their taxes raised to pay for it.

Most schools in California HAVE armed guards.

When we require all public places, stores, restaurants, theatres, etc.,

to have armed guards,

the price of your goodies is going up. We know conservatives won't tolerate that. They don't even want minimum wage to go up, let alone millions maybe billions of dollars in cost to government and business to put armed guards everywhere.

Once again you show your lack of any real ability to comprehend what you read, or in thie case didn't read :)

The Justice Dept, the Boy King's Justice Dept allowed it to lapse.

Sorry kid, your messiah has a hand in these deaths.

And California conservatives don't complain about California taxes? LOLOLOL, thanks for making my point.

Or they could stop wasting a gazillion $$ elsewhere to pay for it. Every motherfucking thing you libs want to do involves taxing somebody else to pay for it.

Your personal lives must be train-wrecks if this how you lefties conduct your personal affairs... no wonder we had people making $30,000 taking out $250,000 mortgages.

Well, enough people thinking the same way, you can kiss your guns a goodbye...

Gotta love democracy :)

Are you in 3rd grade?

Revoking civil rights that are protected by the Constitution legally takes a hell of a lot more than a popular vote.

You won't even be able to recreate the 1994 scary looking guns ban. Even Harry Reid won't vote for it.

Once again you show your lack of any real ability to comprehend what you read, or in thie case didn't read :)

The Justice Dept, the Boy King's Justice Dept allowed it to lapse.

Sorry kid, your messiah has a hand in these deaths.

There, I made the word a little easier to read.

You can't board a plane with a tube of toothpaste.

And the gun nuts bitch about having to fill out paperwork.

Fuck 'em.

Or they could stop wasting a gazillion $$ elsewhere to pay for it. Every motherfucking thing you libs want to do involves taxing somebody else to pay for it.

Your personal lives must be train-wrecks if this how you lefties conduct your personal affairs... no wonder we had people making $30,000 taking out $250,000 mortgages.

We'll take it right out of the military budget, and we'll put a priority on hiring veterans for the jobs.

How about that?

And California conservatives don't complain about California taxes? LOLOLOL, thanks for making my point.

As well they should.. CA sends out IOU's in lieu of actual refunds, taxes the shit out of its citizenry and then runs billion dollar deficits.

I don't know why anybody stays in that shit-hole state.

Forum List

Back