Cons crap on Cali . Still better than hellhole red states.

The red states you list have
1. The most poverty
2. Least people covered by health insurance
3. Least educated
4. Most run down
5. Receive the most food stamps and federal help

Completely run down shit holes!

Califorina is one of the most powerful states in the union and would make a great country(hopefully with Oregon being included ;) ) Can those shit holes say same?
Every ime I'm overseas , seems the only Americans that can' afford traveling are liberals from California. Never met someone from a red state. Not even their holy land Texas.

We don't travel to Cuba or north Korea comrade, of courses you won't see a red state guy there

ive noticed a trend of threads attacking California. I guess they see it as some sort of liberal flagship, even though it has many red sections.

Here’s the thing . Despite its flaws it’s still way better than these hard core red states .

Who wants to live in Alabama Or Mississipp, or South Carolina ? Despite being in the union since forever , they biggest “cities “ have less population than some LA suburbs.

Because the truth is that red states suck . Even with the warm weather, people don’t want to be there .

I lived in South Carolina for six years prior to moving to Nevada and I was very happy there. I liked it much better than Boston, where I grew up.

Every ime I'm overseas , seems the only Americans that can' afford traveling are liberals from California. Never met someone from a red state. Not even their holy land Texas.

I was just in Thailand and met a family from southern Ohio while doing a tour of the Phi Phi Islands.

They give them all EBT cards, cheap black-tar Mexican is around, free needles, shelter showers, medical, dental but they have not found a good way to house all of them yet. Courts wont allow lockup and Brown lets em' out anyways. Many are in sleazy motels or apartments, of course almost free. Maybe some legit work a job? The ones you see are more drugged up or criminal. It looks really bad with winter coming El Nino rains. feel sorry for families. Shelters open up at sunset I think.

Some new laws allow use of EBT at drive thru. Take the CoupDeville.....make a Taco Bell run. Dont have to go in stinking up the joint now. Card looks like Visa. Same as UI cards. Wards of the state. Lords of the concrete jungle, every town has em'

At one point AZ NV were accused of one-way bus tickets to CA for undesireables. Seems likely true.

Last edited:
ive noticed a trend of threads attacking California. I guess they see it as some sort of liberal flagship, even though it has many red sections.

Here’s the thing . Despite its flaws it’s still way better than these hard core red states .

Who wants to live in Alabama Or Mississipp, or South Carolina ? Despite being in the union since forever , they biggest “cities “ have less population than some LA suburbs.

Because the truth is that red states suck . Even with the warm weather, people don’t want to be there .
You need to quit falling down the well…

Crazy Cali is a fucking joke, they are a cesspool of piss and shit...

The red states you list have
1. The most poverty
2. Least people covered by health insurance
3. Least educated
4. Most run down
5. Receive the most food stamps and federal help

Completely run down shit holes!

Califorina is one of the most powerful states in the union and would make a great country(hopefully with Oregon being included ;) ) Can those shit holes say same?
Overall-Solvency.png

Yup, it's a wonderful place.
th

View attachment 162778

It sure is:
California Overtakes France to Become Sixth-Largest Economy

Imagine that, the Sixth-Largest Economy has the highest number of homeless...go figure.
10 Most Homeless States in America

Going by your link:
There are 40,000,000 people in California.
Montana has roughly 1,000,000.
Do the math:
California's homeless rate is 0.34%
Montana's homeless rate is 0.18%

When you learn to think instead of copy and paste, make another try at me again, dumb shit.

Cali is warm . Hence more homeless . Cause they can live outside .
Map-Table-9-large.jpg

Youre a silly indoctrinated fool..

South Carolina..

View attachment 162787

View attachment 162788

View attachment 162789

View attachment 162791

Los Angeles

View attachment 162792

View attachment 162793
chartoftheday8492theworstroadsintheusan.jpg

th

View attachment 162778
Because of the weather....and maybe they are avoiding the molesters of Alabama.

STEALING
LYING
HATING
DISCRIMINATING

You first need TAXES to accomplish STEALING... which makes your high tax state BANKRUPT as you "care for the poor...."

I say let all of the spineless progressives keep moving to crazy Cali, Maybe someday it will fall into ocean? Lol

No, it won't, and sea levels are actually falling as 90% of Earth ice on Antarctica keeps growing... which is why none of the Global Warming libs are selling beachfront property...

These backwater red neck losers sure do have a hair up their ass over California don’t they?

The fact that liberals now feel the need to defend the state formerly known as the Golden State. is an indication of how bad things have become in liberal land under decades of tax and spend democrat administrations.

th

View attachment 162778
Because of the weather....and maybe they are avoiding the molesters of Alabama.
Crazy Cali is full of baby rapists and sex trafficking...

Forum List

Back