Conservative Democrat

Neither did I.

I also didn't vote for Hillary or Joe.

If YOU did, that makes you a moron.

Nobody HAS to like Trump or vote for him.

But that doesn't mean they have to vote for the career oligarchy crime syndicate either.

There are plenty of other people in the less publicized parties to vote for.
Hell, I've used my write-in privilege to write in my own candidate!!!

Vote for who you wish, but at least be honest about it. If you support and vote for right wingers, you are a right winger. I don't blame anyone for being embarrassed to admit it, but it is a fact.
Look at Joe Biden's foreign policy. Let's call a neo-con a neo-con, shall we? Damn.

iu

Nobody HAS to like Trump or vote for him.

But that doesn't mean they have to vote for the career oligarchy crime syndicate either.

There are plenty of other people in the less publicized parties to vote for.
Hell, I've used my write-in privilege to write in my own candidate!!!
The conspiracy here. . . is not that Trump or Biden got "X" number of votes.

My experience on this forum has shown, it seems that as many folks DIDN'T vote for either of them, as did.

Someone seems to me, to be gas-lightening the public about the electoral system and what the hell is going on.

:rolleyes:

Just who the hell is voting for these people? Albeit, this forum is NOT a representative sample by any means. . . but c'mon.

The difference between the two political parties has never been so obvious so in my opinion it's impossible to be a "conservative democrat'. It's just a lame effort to apologize for the buyers remorse of the Biden administration.

A conservative democrat seems to be a contradiction in terms. Is that sorta like Joe Manchin, a democrat that isn't a far Left lunatic? Maybe we should start a thread on that.

Look at Joe Biden's foreign policy. Let's call a neo-con a neo-con, shall we? Damn.

iu
I love Alan Alda. You want to see him at his absolute best? Find a way to watch the Louie CK show "Horace and Pete". Jus sayin... Do anything you can to watch it. But Louie CK only has it on his website. Horace and Pete is one of the greatest and most depressing shows you'll ever watch....

I hafta agree with Willhafta. I didn't vote either. Just pressing a button because you're a lemming is not what democracy is about. That makes it like religion...

and you know how I roll there...

Best available?

i haven't voted in the last 2 Presidential elections because there has been NO 'best available'.

I tend to vote either Green party or Libertarian rather than to not vote at all.
When you do not vote at all, I think the 2 main parties think you don't care and they can lie even more.
I vote against them so I at least get counted.

A conservative democrat seems to be a contradiction in terms. Is that sorta like Joe Manchin, a democrat that isn't a far Left lunatic? Maybe we should start a thread on that.

No democrats are just out to gain campaign contributions, which come mostly from the wealthy elite.
So both parties are fairly conservative.
If the democrats were not conservative, we would not have had any wars like Korea, Vietnam, Panama, Grenada, Iraq, Afghanistan, Libya, Syria, etc.
If the democrats were not conservative, we would have had public health care long ago.

I tend to vote either Green party or Libertarian rather than to not vote at all.
When you do not vote at all, I think the 2 main parties think you don't care and they can lie even more.
I vote against them so I at least get counted.
If you want to throw away your vote, that is your decision.

Forum List

Back