Conservative Education. -- thousands prevented from starting back at shool due to the schools falling down

The tory slags have known about this for ages. But they have finally moved a couple of days before the start of term. Its not just that their ideology is a cancer. They are fucking incompetent as well.
Of course tory kids dont attend these schools. They go to schools for the rich.
What it is, if I get asked to do an extension, the budget is £x amount. Then the owner reduces the budget. So instead of using certain materials that's above building regs, it means falling back to standard build spec and materials. It was the same with schools because unbeknownst to our c̶o̶m̶m̶u̶n̶i̶s̶t̶ Labour party, things cost money, they need paid for. So it's up to the building trade to use suitable materials, that includes the architect, the contractor, and the supplier. So somewhere along that line, this aero concrete has got through the net. And where's building regs to check the works?

I suppose schools and the NHS needs Tony Blair again to privatise more of it, more PFI.

What it is, if I get asked to do an extension, the budget is £x amount. Then the owner reduces the budget. So instead of using certain materials that's above building regs, it means falling back to standard build spec and materials. It was the same with schools because unbeknownst to our c̶o̶m̶m̶u̶n̶i̶s̶t̶ Labour party, things cost money, they need paid for. So it's up to the building trade to use suitable materials, that includes the architect, the contractor, and the supplier. So somewhere along that line, this aero concrete has got through the net. And where's building regs to check the works?

I suppose schools and the NHS needs Tony Blair again to privatise more of it, more PFI.
Labour had a rebuilding programme that Osborne cancelled. That would have been a lot cheaper than the current mess.
But the tory kids dont go to state schools so it doesnt really matter.

Totally irrelevant to the conversation
Well it isnt. If the tories hadnt cancelled the rebuilding programme the schools would now be open. Everyone knew that raac was a short term fix.
Tory short termism has created a crisis that will cost us more.
But it wont affect the tories because their kids go to private schools.
Conservatism in a nutshell.

Well it isnt. If the tories hadnt cancelled the rebuilding programme the schools would now be open. Everyone knew that raac was a short term fix.
Tory short termism has created a crisis that will cost us more.
But it wont affect the tories because their kids go to private schools.
Conservatism in a nutshell.
No, schools are open, it's was down to the contractors and materials you thick bellend.

Labour would have PFI'd them

Forum List

Back