Conservative hero Ben Carson: 'I am proud of the president'

Far right: you got your ass kicked again for your hypocrisy.

Apologize.

What? In exactly what way did I get MY ass kicked? There's a good reason why "the right" is call RIGHT! Remember that!

The mainstream right is not the TP caucus, remember that. It got hammered in the primaries.

Tell you what, DS, give us a list of the TP members in Congress and compare it to 2011 and 2013.

Yup, you got your far right butt kicked.

Now lets see if Boehner and Mitchell can get Obama to help them govern this country.

SOME of the candidates "got hammered" while others did not. They don't have the funds that most Republicrats and Democans do nor do they receive the far-left media backing and free press that the establishment puppets get.

There's no doubt that America is swirling counter-clockwise (towards the left) down the political toilet but that's certainly not the fault of Free American Constitutionalists. I'd rather be right and lose than to be wrong and get flushed with the rest of you.

The ONLY time I will get my "ass kicked" is when a far left political lackey like yourself can prove why freedom, liberty, small government, lower taxes, and national sovereignty are bad ideas.

OMG, as much as I like Ben Carson if that is what he really believes then I am not going to vote for him.

Obama and Sony stood up to NK? Really? It has pretty well been shown it was NOT NK. Once again the FBI gave Obama bad info and he ran with it as he likes to do. He is like a bully who picks on the little weak boy because there really isn't much they are going to do. I'll bet he even knew that it wasn't NK.

Carson might just be kissing hinny trying to seem open minded.

Apologize.

What? In exactly what way did I get MY ass kicked? There's a good reason why "the right" is call RIGHT! Remember that!

The mainstream right is not the TP caucus, remember that. It got hammered in the primaries.

Tell you what, DS, give us a list of the TP members in Congress and compare it to 2011 and 2013.

Now lets see if Boehner and Mitchell can get Obama to help them govern this country.

SOME of the candidates "got hammered" while others did not. They don't have the funds that most Republicrats and Democans do nor do they receive the far-left media backing and free press that the establishment puppets get.

There's no doubt that America is swirling counter-clockwise (towards the left) down the political toilet but that's certainly not the fault of Free American Constitutionalists. I'd rather be right and lose than to be wrong and get flushed with the rest of you.

The ONLY time I will get my "ass kicked" is when a far left political lackey like yourself can prove why freedom, liberty, small government, lower taxes, and national sovereignty are bad ideas.

What Jake the rightwinger fails to mention is how hard it is for an emcumbant to lose. It usually doesn't happen but the TP is making in roads. Jake the rightwinger just doesn't like the establishment Republicans being challenged so he ignores reality. I am sure Jake the rightwinger cried a bit when Cantor was sent packing.

Apologize.

What Jake the rightwinger fails to mention is how hard it is for an emcumbant to lose. It usually doesn't happen but the TP is making in roads. Jake the rightwinger just doesn't like the establishment Republicans being challenged so he ignores reality. I am sure Jake the rightwinger cried a bit when Cantor was sent packing.

True. Jake the leftwinger doesn't like incumbent Democrats to be challenged either. As long as a "leader" (lackey politician - both sides of the aisle) continues moving America towards the left then he's a happy camper.

Republicans tend to be more respectful of the OFFICE of the presidency, certainly more so than the democrats when a Republican is president.

You don't really want to go there, now do you?

Really?

I am laughing the hardest I have in quite a while.

I had that same reaction. I thought about posting some examples, but I don't have that kind of time. LOL!
Actually you have few if any examples. Because the post was correct.

Right.

Wow, one example. That's so...underwhelming.

The TP is losing clout day in and day out, ever since the stupidity with Cruz and the debt in the fall of 2013. The budget votes prove it and the lack of TP clout in the 2014 primary and general elections.

Boehner and McConnell do not have to rely on you folks, thank goodness. They have shown they will hold up and down elections despite your caterwauling.

Republicans tend to be more respectful of the OFFICE of the presidency, certainly more so than the democrats when a Republican is president.

Really?

I had that same reaction. I thought about posting some examples, but I don't have that kind of time. LOL!

Wrong. There are literally HUNDREDS of such examples, but you are not worth the effort, because you are a disgusting little fucking troll to begin with and life is short.

Now, back to the OP, something you cannot even concentrate yourself on for even a millisecond without deflecting:

The TP is losing clout day in and day out, ever since the stupidity with Cruz and the debt in the fall of 2013. The budget votes prove it and the lack of TP clout in the 2014 primary and general elections.

Boehner and McConnell do not have to rely on you folks, thank goodness. They have shown they will hold up and down elections despite your caterwauling.

Cruz and the TP were right in standing up to the President. They were doing what we pay them to do -- control spending!! Obama chose to shut down the Government and Congress was idiotic and wrong to cave to his pressure.

Really?

Wrong. There are literally HUNDREDS of such examples, but you are not worth the effort, because you are a disgusting little fucking troll to begin with and life is short.

Now, back to the OP, something you cannot even concentrate yourself on for even a millisecond without deflecting:

Then I am certain you can post some examples, and not from some yahoo at a rally either, Herr Wertloss.
Something like Republicans booing Obama during the SOTU, like Dems did to Bush.

Really?

People laugh at what they dont understand. This is why you laugh a lot.
No. I laugh at idiots, and fools like you and birddog give me plenty laughs per day. Carry on.

Gesendet von meinem GT-I9515 mit Tapatalk
Try looking in the mirror. You might die laughing.

I might die laughing looking at your avatar. He thinks those glasses make him look smart. LOL!

grumpy-cat-pouting-perry.jpg

Perfect pic for "caption this."
My caption would be: "Look at Rick...he's pissed those wetbacks are gonna vote for us...suckers!"

that word that you wrote explains this statistic:

Election 2012, Latino vote:

Obama 71%
Romney 26%
others: 3%

Please, by all means, keep doing what you are doing, it is working really well. For the Democratic Party, that is....

People laugh at what they dont understand. This is why you laugh a lot.
No. I laugh at idiots, and fools like you and birddog give me plenty laughs per day. Carry on.

Gesendet von meinem GT-I9515 mit Tapatalk
Try looking in the mirror. You might die laughing.

I might die laughing looking at your avatar. He thinks those glasses make him look smart. LOL!

grumpy-cat-pouting-perry.jpg

Perfect pic for "caption this."
My caption would be: "Look at Rick...he's pissed those wetbacks are gonna vote for us...suckers!"

that word that you wrote explains this statistic:

Election 2012, Latino vote:

Obama 71%
Romney 26%
others: 3%

Please, by all means, keep doing what you are doing, it is working really well. For the Democratic Party, that is....

Exactly!!!

Apologize.

The Right is called "the right" because it got Left out of the intelligence pool.

Glad we could clear that up.
Actually it's called the Right because it is right.
The Left is called the Left because they were LEFT out of the intelligence pool.
Even your insults are stupid, Herr Esel.

OMG, as much as I like Ben Carson if that is what he really believes then I am not going to vote for him.

Obama and Sony stood up to NK? Really? It has pretty well been shown it was NOT NK. Once again the FBI gave Obama bad info and he ran with it as he likes to do. He is like a bully who picks on the little weak boy because there really isn't much they are going to do. I'll bet he even knew that it wasn't NK.

Thank you very much, Freewill. You just proved the point of the OP.

Thank you.

Oh, and fake Rabbi: go fuck yourself, again, and again, and again.

:D

Thank you.

I accept your humble surrender before my superior knowledge of the facts.

He praised Obama for saying Sony should have released a movie that in all likelihood would have been a box office flop without the hacking scandal is this supposed to mean something?

When you do the right thing, you get recognized. Unlike the vitriolic, incipient hatred of the left, conservatives are able to judge an action without judging the individual.

Child Puh-leeze:

Who s fucking side is Christie on US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

LOL! Perfect example!

2016?

He won't get my support at this rate.

A bullshit speech at the convention and now a Xmas gift from Obama for his reelection effort?

Wolf in sheeps clothing
I don't know where you pulled this post from but it certainly wasn't from this thread. Was it even my post to begin with? What was it in reference too?

Why are so many of you such disingenuous asses?

Really?

Right.

Wow, one example. That's so...underwhelming.

As I already wrote, YOU are not worth the effort.

Thank you.

My my you folks are narcissists. The OP is implying that just because Carson said he was proud of the President then he was toast. That is not the case with me, i pointed out exactly why Carson was wrong to be proud and if Carson doesn't check his facts any better then he obviously did then he isn't the man I thought he was.

Forum List

Back