Conservative hero Ben Carson: 'I am proud of the president'

Source Wiki:

In 1999 Carson wrote:

A lot of people, including myself, have benefitted from affirmative action...and have, in fact, taken advantage of the opportunity it afforded them. And I think that is the best possible reason for advocating the continuation of some program that allows minorities to have opportunities and improved access to mainstream America.

I would love to hear people engage in a very different conversation—on how we might maintain the benefits of affirmative action but change it and even call it something else. We have to be smart, you see. What I would like to call it is compassionate action.

No, I don't see how Ben is going to win teabaggers over.

Double ruh-roh!!

Republicans tend to be more respectful of the OFFICE of the presidency, certainly more so than the democrats when a Republican is president.

You don't really want to go there, now do you?

Really?

I am laughing the hardest I have in quite a while.
People laugh at what they dont understand. This is why you laugh a lot.
No. I laugh at idiots, and fools like you and birddog give me plenty laughs per day. Carry on.

Gesendet von meinem GT-I9515 mit Tapatalk

Republicans tend to be more respectful of the OFFICE of the presidency, certainly more so than the democrats when a Republican is president.

Really?

No. I laugh at idiots, and fools like you and birddog give me plenty laughs per day. Carry on.

Try looking in the mirror. You might die laughing.

193771_5_.jpg

Really?

I had that same reaction. I thought about posting some examples, but I don't have that kind of time. LOL!

Really?

I had that same reaction. I thought about posting some examples, but I don't have that kind of time. LOL!
Actually you have few if any examples. Because the post was correct.

Really?

I might die laughing looking at your avatar. He thinks those glasses make him look smart. LOL!

grumpy-cat-pouting-perry.jpg

Perfect pic for "caption this."

Where do you get that?

It's a matter of good manners, at which Ben just set a wonderful example of graciousness.

The far right would appeal far more to the rest of America if it would resist acting less like jerks far more often.

The far left is being ousted and the temper tantrum of the far left continues as their religion gets rejected by the masses..
I have noticed that lately. Interesting... to say the least.

Really?

Actually you have few if any examples. Because the post was correct.

Right.

Really?

I might die laughing looking at your avatar. He thinks those glasses make him look smart. LOL!

grumpy-cat-pouting-perry.jpg

Perfect pic for "caption this."
My caption would be: "Look at Rick...he's pissed those wetbacks are gonna vote for us...suckers!"

You libs are truly amazing. Carson agrees with obie on the Korean situation, like most people would and it's supposed to mean what? He's a traitor or something?

When you do the right thing, you get recognized. Unlike the vitriolic, incipient hatred of the left, conservatives are able to judge an action without judging the individual.

Child Puh-leeze:

Who s fucking side is Christie on US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

LOL! Perfect example!

2016?

He won't get my support at this rate.

A bullshit speech at the convention and now a Xmas gift from Obama for his reelection effort?

Wolf in sheeps clothing

Where do you get that?

It's a matter of good manners, at which Ben just set a wonderful example of graciousness.

The far right would appeal far more to the rest of America if it would resist acting less like jerks far more often.

The far left is being ousted and the temper tantrum of the far left continues as their religion gets rejected by the masses..

The far social con reactionary right, yes, and the far left, too.

You folks keep it up and the TPM approval will be down, down, down. :lol:

Where do you get that?

What religion is that?

Far right: you got your ass kicked again for your hypocrisy.

Apologize.

What? In exactly what way did I get MY ass kicked? There's a good reason why "the right" is call RIGHT! Remember that!

The mainstream right is not the TP caucus, remember that. It got hammered in the primaries.

Tell you what, DS, give us a list of the TP members in Congress and compare it to 2011 and 2013.

Yup, you got your far right butt kicked.

Now lets see if Boehner and Mitchell can get Obama to help them govern this country.

Forum List

Back