Conservative lie about Soros and mediamatters

Today on his radio program, Rush Limbaugh reacted to the news of George Soros' $1 million donation to Media Matters thusly: "You want to talk a little foreign money in politics? George Soros has admitted to donating $1 million to Media Matters for America."

I hesitate to point this out, since Rush Limbaugh is typically so careful with his facts, but George Soros is a U.S. citizen. He can vote and everything.

Yes, he is. "The main obstacle to a stable and just world order is the United States." George Soros. Some 'American' he is.

That was one of a few quotes Beck showed yesterday.

Today on his radio program, Rush Limbaugh reacted to the news of George Soros' $1 million donation to Media Matters thusly: "You want to talk a little foreign money in politics? George Soros has admitted to donating $1 million to Media Matters for America."

I hesitate to point this out, since Rush Limbaugh is typically so careful with his facts, but George Soros is a U.S. citizen. He can vote and everything.

Yes, he is. "The main obstacle to a stable and just world order is the United States." George Soros. Some 'American' he is.

Dammit! :lol:

Before anyone whines about it.... I said it BEFORE Beck did. Spooky! Maybe he reads what I write! :eek:

I said it BEFORE Beck did. Spooky! Maybe he reads what I write! :eek:

caliboil.png

:cuckoo:

Before anyone whines about it.... I said it BEFORE Beck did. Spooky! Maybe he reads what I write! :eek:

So says the dumbass woman who posted unsupported lies about Soros.

You can post all the silly pics you want. I suppose that is easier than addressing the actual point. You defend Soros.... a man who said "The main obstacle to a stable and just world order is the United States."

Now, you may feel that is not an important statement - and if it was a stand alone comment, I might agree with you. But it is not. Educate yourself about Soros - and I don't mean reading the fucking HuffPuff, you moronic little twit, I mean buy (or borrow) some BOOKS about Soros. And then tell me how anyone who claims to love our country, and defend our Constitution can possibly support this man. I suspect you will not do this.

You can post all the silly pics you want. I suppose that is easier than addressing the actual point. You defend Soros.... a man who said "The main obstacle to a stable and just world order is the United States."

Now, you may feel that is not an important statement - and if it was a stand alone comment, I might agree with you. But it is not. Educate yourself about Soros - and I don't mean reading the fucking HuffPuff, you moronic little twit, I mean buy (or borrow) some BOOKS about Soros. And then tell me how anyone who claims to love our country, and defend our Constitution can possibly support this man. I suspect you will not do this.

You haven't bought one damn book on Soros so you quote sites from people who have read his book, lying asswipe.

Im not going to read this entire thread to see if any of the leftwing has produced any proof of Beck lies yet, but Im willing to bet they have'nt...

Soros will benifit BIG TIME to see the USA go under....If anyone cant see that they are purposely ignoring the facts, and that is an epidemic around here as of late.

You haven't bought one damn book on Soros so you quote sites from people who have read his book, lying asswipe.

Im willing to bet you have'nt either.... what gives you the right to call CG a liar?

Oh wait.... I forgot, you libs are always above board :doubt:

Im willing to bet you have'nt either.... what gives you the right to call CG a liar?

Oh wait.... I forgot, you libs are always above board :doubt:

I never said I did nor have I told anyone else they should read a book, dumbass.

You do know how stupid your making yourself look, right? Seriously. Just because you can't argue your position on Soros and I can, you resort to silly whining. God, you are just pathetic. Seriously. I don't have to make you look stupid - you do it all by yourself.

ALL the people should UNDERSTAND, anything that has GEORGES SOROS name attached to it, like mediamatters and NPR. it shouldn't EVER be taken seriously and be regarded as the PROPAGANDA ARM of the Democrat-Progressive-COMMUNIEST PARTY in the United states.

call your REPS today and ask they DEFUND NPR..let George SOROS with his billions support it. We taxpayers shouldn't have to.

You do know how stupid your making yourself look, right? Seriously. Just because you can't argue your position on Soros and I can, you resort to silly whining. God, you are just pathetic. Seriously. I don't have to make you look stupid - you do it all by yourself.

Flaygo thinks this thread is going like this;

CG> :meow: <Flaygo

When really it's going like this;

CG> :whip: <Flaygo

Sorry if the truth hurts Flay, but you seem to like it. :eusa_drool:

Flaygo thinks this thread is going like this;

CG> :meow: <Flaygo

When really it's going like this;

CG> :whip: <Flaygo

Sorry if the truth hurts Flay, but you seem to like it. :eusa_drool:

YEP..:lol:

Oh shut the fack up, you make claim after dumb claim without supporting it and ask other people to debunk when the burden of proof is on you. You're facking and as for what you think of me

who_fucking_cares.jpg

Oh shut the fack up, you make claim after dumb claim without supporting it and ask other people to debunk when the burden of proof is on you. You're facking and as for what you think of me

who_fucking_cares.jpg

You are such a baby, fail. Honestly. All you do is post shit from the HuffPuff and then call anyone who disagrees with you a liar. You're a fucking freak. You make accusation after accusation - with absolutely no evidence and then scream like a child when you're challenged.

Not that I am at all interested in your "opinion" (although I see no evidence that you form opinions - you just regurgitate other people's), but telling me I haven't read the books I've read is completely fucking stupid. Surely, even you can see that?

Freak.

who_fucking_cares.jpg

You are such a baby, fail. Honestly. All you do is post shit from the HuffPuff and then call anyone who disagrees with you a liar. You're a fucking freak. You make accusation after accusation - with absolutely no evidence and then scream like a child when you're challenged.

Not that I am at all interested in your "opinion" (although I see no evidence that you form opinions - you just regurgitate other people's), but telling me I haven't read the books I've read is completely fucking stupid. Surely, even you can see that?

Freak.

I'm still waiting on proof that Soros caused Black Wednesday.

who_fucking_cares.jpg

Freak.

I'm still waiting on proof that Soros caused Black Wednesday.

Since the only "evidence" you accept is that from the "unbaised" HuffPuff, unfortunately, that is outside my remit. I don't read the HuffPuff.... I grew out of comics long ago, and I certainly don't bother with Editors who commit plagiarism. I have slightly higher standards for 'unbiased' coverage than you.

Educate yourself on Soros. If you are not afraid to.

Forum List

Back