Conservative Party on way if Trump loser his kampf this year

Cruz-Clinton

Apr 28, 2016
In year 2020 we pick up these:

- Rubio
- Cruz
- Paul
- Kasich

At least this candidates from Republican Party but in Conservative Party who run for election against Clinton that I and perhaps you also want, or how?

:bsflag: :tank:

Trump I s a "progressive" acting like a "progressive".

That is why the far left hates him, well actually it is because of a letter more than anything else..

I like the wall over Mexico and U.S.A. 50 precent across two country of enemies.
Trump do not will illegal Immigration so he want a wall of 2 pcs of North America.
:woohoo:

Cruz will fine if true with Conservative Party against Clinton or Trump in next election.

:D :D

:thup:

I agree that Trump will start a new Third Party after he loses the election this fall.

I don't. If Trump loses the election then people will be more than happy to move on without him Unless there is money to be made, I don't see Trump interested in a new party either.

However, what comes of Trump supporters? Maybe they start their own party possibly within the GOP. Then again, they tried that and failed.

Nah, hj, Trump loves the adulation, and he will become the head of a new party, which he can turn into a reality ongoing event. He will make beaucoup money head or heels. Whether he would run as president of it is simply a guess.

Nah, hj, Trump loves the adulation, and he will become the head of a new party, which he can turn into a reality ongoing event. He will make beaucoup money head or heels. Whether he would run as president of it is simply a guess.

Sounds like a bet...

I agree that Trump will start a new Third Party after he loses the election this fall.

I don't. If Trump loses the election then people will be more than happy to move on without him Unless there is money to be made, I don't see Trump interested in a new party either.

However, what comes of Trump supporters? Maybe they start their own party possibly within the GOP. Then again, they tried that and failed.

When Obama moves out the democratic party will finally get a chance to breath because they have had their mouth on his cock for the last eight years. It is time to come up for air.

When Obama moves out the democratic party will finally get a chance to breath because they have had their mouth on his cock for the last eight years. It is time to come up for air.
You are describing yourself and Trump.

That worked for Monsieur Jean-Marie Le Pen in France. But, Trump doesn't need a meal ticket, like J-M, televangelists, etc..

Last edited:

That worked of Monsieur Jean-Marie Le Pen in France. But, Trump doesn't need a meal ticket, like J-M, televangelists, etc..
Adulation is motivation not the money.

That worked of Monsieur Jean-Marie Le Pen in France. But, Trump doesn't need a meal ticket, like J-M, televangelists, etc..
Adulation is motivation not the money.
Sorry, that should have read "for" M. Le Pen, not of.

"Conservative party on way if Trump loser"? Where did this post come from, some coffee house in freaking China? Take a remedial English course.

I will wall or wait for 2020 and Cruz have to win and then he competents with China just he promise in four year earlier that's 2020.

Forum List

Back