Conservative Talk Radio & Iraq

You can't be bigoted unless others choose to complain? Interesting attitude. Again "teaper grand wizard". Wow, how long can the left wing play this game?
LOL, you must be a teaper. Please go away, you give a bad name to true conservatives. I would say email your Grand Wizard...but he must be on strike.

Historic evidence indicates that the KKK was entirely a democrat party support group. Why the radical left would try to use former KKK titles to smear the good people of the Tea Party is evidence of ....guess what... bigotry?

Again, I am not the left nor do I support them. I do support getting rid of the teapers whose only argument is that the KKK was democrat. A racist is a racist, who cares. Just because the KKK originated in the donkey party doesn't justify teaper racism.

Nice try...when the Grand Wiz....Grand Poobah of the Teapers gets back...come at me with better talking points...or you can tax your little brain and think for yourself.

LOL, you must be a teaper. Please go away, you give a bad name to true conservatives. I would say email your Grand Wizard...but he must be on strike.

Historic evidence indicates that the KKK was entirely a democrat party support group. Why the radical left would try to use former KKK titles to smear the good people of the Tea Party is evidence of ....guess what... bigotry?

Again, I am not the left nor do I support them. I do support getting rid of the teapers whose only argument is that the KKK was democrat. A racist is a racist, who cares. Just because the KKK originated in the donkey party doesn't justify teaper racism.

Nice try...when the Grand Wiz....Grand Poobah of the Teapers gets back...come at me with better talking points...or you can tax your little brain and think for yourself.

Yeah right. The freaking Country is going to hell in a handbasket and people who claim to be independent of politics blame the blue haired old ladies and grizzled Vets and nice people of the Tea Party who even clean up after rallies. The Tea Party ain't your enemy.

Yeah right. The freaking Country is going to hell in a handbasket and people who claim to be independent of politics blame the blue haired old ladies and grizzled Vets and nice people of the Tea Party who even clean up after rallies. The Tea Party ain't your enemy.

Yes, they are. Teapers threaten black people with their rhetoric. yeah, yeah...not all teapers are racist...but ALL teapers are silent when their ilk spew racist nonsense and threaten the pursuit of happiness for minorities.

I agree, this country is going to hell in a handbasket. Regretfully, your teaper ilk blame blacks. I blame teapers.

Last edited:

Pretty interesting today, I had a chance to listen to a little Rush, a little Hannity, and a little Levin. Since Obama hasn't done anything specific yet and has not yet shown his hand, they're all doing essentially the same thing:

All of them are tossing out vague criticisms of Obama, they're all (interestingly) asking many nebulous rhetorical questions, but none of them are saying "this is exactly what we should do". Levin is coming closer to endorsing military action, but he too is essentially just dancing around the edges without going too far, and has probably asked a dozen hazy rhetorical questions in the 30 minutes I've been listening.

My guess is that, since Obama hasn't done anything yet, they don't want to take a stand because they feel they need to be able to criticize Obama no matter what he does.

Is that a fair assumption? If not, why aren't they being clear? They usually are.

And have their fans noticed this? If so, does that bother you?

Whoa!!!
:eek: :eek:

*drops food, stand's up, gives a one-man-standing ovation*
:clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

Pretty interesting today, I had a chance to listen to a little Rush, a little Hannity, and a little Levin. Since Obama hasn't done anything specific yet and has not yet shown his hand, they're all doing essentially the same thing:

All of them are tossing out vague criticisms of Obama, they're all (interestingly) asking many nebulous rhetorical questions, but none of them are saying "this is exactly what we should do". Levin is coming closer to endorsing military action, but he too is essentially just dancing around the edges without going too far, and has probably asked a dozen hazy rhetorical questions in the 30 minutes I've been listening.

My guess is that, since Obama hasn't done anything yet, they don't want to take a stand because they feel they need to be able to criticize Obama no matter what he does.

Is that a fair assumption? If not, why aren't they being clear? They usually are.

Absolutely! They have no opinion other than the opposite of what Obungle does. Same with the teapers on this forum. It is all about obstructionism and Obama hate, nothing else. All they can do is spew drivel, manufacture scandals, and point their stinky little fingers. I always wonder...are the teapers too stupid to realize this, or do they just play stupid because they are dishonest racists. My guess, the latter.
Methinks you're right!

lol...easier to criticize than to offer an opinion or solution. The lemmings don't know what to say, they just want to justify the criticism. Stupid teapers.

A what? A solution? Maybe the left wing kids who seem to have time to post on the forum forget about the freaking mission of the freaking media. The media used to monitor government until the mainstream media became a part of the democrat administration. We pay the freaking government big big big tax dollars to come up with solutions but the low information seems to be ignorant about the the concept.

Allow me to interpret the above for those who are confused:

I (the above poster) have not received any talking points and cannot formulate an opinion on my own, so instead of providing an opinion, I (the poster above and teaper nation) will attack MSM and anyone who *might* disagree with me (because no talking points have been issued)...which is liberal and never tells the truth or report the news. Instead of formulating an opinion, I will wait to see what an editorial news show - radio or TV - tells me what to say as I (teapers and the poster above) am a lemming and cannot think for myself!

:lmao: Teapers are ridiculously funny!

God Bless America. (That is ok, Teapers, even though that is not in your talking points, it is a good thing)
Now THAT was a damn funny post!

ROTFLMBAO!!!

laughing_smileface2.gif

Pretty interesting today, I had a chance to listen to a little Rush, a little Hannity, and a little Levin. Since Obama hasn't done anything specific yet about the Iraq crisis and has not yet shown his hand, they're all doing essentially the same thing:

They have to know what Obama is for before they know what they are against.

lol...easier to criticize than to offer an opinion or solution. The lemmings don't know what to say, they just want to justify the criticism. Stupid teapers.

It may not be THE solution, but if just a small percentage of proposed bills by the House were not held up by his majesty, Harry the Reed, perhaps something could be accomplished.

I'm just pointing out the fact that those three talk show hosts -- who normally have absolutely no qualms about voicing their opinion with passion, clarity and frequency -- have been uncharacteristically vague and benign since this situation has begun, and I wonder if it's because Obama hasn't yet provided them their opinion.

Doesn't the low information left understand that our lives depend on the remarks of a president who would obviously rather talk about global warming and play golf than address critical global issues. Conservative talk radio ain't your freaking enemy. It's the only media outlet around that dares to challenge the administration. If the talk media seems fuzzy about details regarding the freedom and safety of the United States it's because.....figure it out.

Conservatives worship rich people and hate working class Americans. Conservative talk radio hosts are paid handsomely to express that worship and hate.

I am conservative and I admire rich people who became rich on their own merit, be they Republican or Democrat in their political views and persuasion.

I admire Rush Limbaugh and Sean Hannity who got to the top of their heap without college education, just as I admire John Kerry, who got on the top of his Heinz heap by being an exceptional gigolo.

Pretty interesting today, I had a chance to listen to a little Rush, a little Hannity, and a little Levin. Since Obama hasn't done anything specific yet about the Iraq crisis and has not yet shown his hand, they're all doing essentially the same thing:

Have they acknowleged their own role in getting us in there in the first place?

Have they acknowleged their own role in getting us in there in the first place?

As far as I know, they all still support the horrific decision to invade, occupy, and (to a large part) damage that country and open up a bigger can of worms, even at the terrible price we have paid.

Pretty interesting today, I had a chance to listen to a little Rush, a little Hannity, and a little Levin. Since Obama hasn't done anything specific yet about the Iraq crisis and has not yet shown his hand, they're all doing essentially the same thing

Pretty interesting, that you think you know what your speaking of based on what you admit, is a little listening for one day.

You got lots of thanks, for what, you make a statement on almost zero information. Why would you do that, seems simple to me, you have a preconceived idea based on political headlines you seek out based on you ideology.

Do you really believe you know what your talking of just listening to a little.

I say bullshit, your a liar, that you listened to no Rush, or Levin, maybe you listened to Hannity, but most likely you are simply repeating the political mantra of the left.

I could believe that you are ignorant enough to base your opinion on just a "little". After all, that is what you stated, that you base your opinion only on a very little amount of information.

Pretty interesting today, I had a chance to listen to a little Rush, a little Hannity, and a little Levin. Since Obama hasn't done anything specific yet about the Iraq crisis and has not yet shown his hand, they're all doing essentially the same thing

Pretty interesting, that you think you know what your speaking of based on what you admit, is a little listening for one day.

You got lots of thanks, for what, you make a statement on almost zero information. Why would you do that, seems simple to me, you have a preconceived idea based on political headlines you seek out based on you ideology.

I say bullshit, your a liar, that you listened to no Rush, or Levin, maybe you listened to Hannity, but most likely you are simply repeating the political mantra of the left.

I could believe that you are ignorant enough to base your opinion on just a "little". After all, that is what you stated, that you base your opinion only on a very little amount of information.

??? What is it you're attempting to say? Your babbling is harder to decipher than a Sarah Palin rant.

Believe what you will.

I'd guess I listen to Rush about 9 hours a week on average, Levin maybe 5. Hannity, maybe 3. As an independent, I agree with them about 40% of the time. Not often all on the same day. On that day, I made sure to listen to all three because I was curious about how they were handling this topic.

Yet you assume I'm a left wing partisan ideologue.

Speaking of "preconceived ideas".

:rolleyes:

The fact remains, they were all dancing a bit, and continue to. And I suspect it's because they're waiting for Obama to do something so that they can take an opposite stance.

I guess we'll see, huh?

Last edited:

Trust me, Mac is not a left-winger. I think most of the board's center-left posters would vouch for that.

Trust me, Mac is not a left-winger. I think most of the board's center-left posters would vouch for that.

He is unbiased. He should be a mod!

There is no good solution.

The good solution was to keep the country stable with the troops that were already there.

The good solution was to lean on the Iraqis and get a renewed S.O.F.A.

The good solution was to not let politics get in the way of good policy.

But Obama burned those bridges.

Now we are left with a fricken mess.

Not a Bush mess, he left Obama with a stabilized Iraq.

This is an Obama mess...for political or personal reasons, he took that stability and flushed it down the commode.

Now we have two equally shitty solution left to us.

We do something, or we do nothing.

Something will be shitty now, nothing will be exponentially more shitty later.

Knowing Obama, he'll make it look like we've done something while in reality we are really doing nothing.

Because the consequences of something he will have to take the blame for, the consequences of nothing will be someone else's problem.

That is the decision making matrix of a lead-from-behind politically motivated commander-in-chief.

[MENTION=47651]Nutz[/MENTION], I'm just honest and curious and I'm not a narcissist.

Looks like that combination of qualities makes me a little weird here!

:laugh:

[MENTION=47651]Nutz[/MENTION], I'm just honest and curious and I'm not a narcissist.

Looks like that combination of qualities makes me a little weird here!

:laugh:

Dude, you are definitely a narcissist.

Well, maybe that depends on the context.

Compared to all the partisan ideologues here -- those who think that their way is the only way, that anyone who disagrees with them is stupid, that life is black & white, that no ideas from the other side can be considered, that anyone who says something they don't like should be silenced -- can you think of anyone like that? -- yeah, I'm downright humble.

Outside of that context, well...

Last edited:

Forum List

Back