Conservative Talk Radio & Iraq

Mac, you started this thread simply to troll and flame, mac calls everyone partisan, .mac refuses to answer questions, mac literally does what he accuses Levin and rush of doing, mac is vague, sits back and waits to attack. I guess I was not very specific in my question, simply saying, "I listened today a little," is extremely VAGUE MAC.

Seems Mac could not of listened to Levin considering the time mac posted compared to the time Levin was on. So, please, what time or which hour of the in question shows did you listen mac.

It's mac's op, yet mac deflects and still has told us when mac listened or what mac heard.

As far as the rush portion goes, someone gave you that one so now tell us about when you listened to levin, what time, which hour of the show, what did you here, what was the topic, the discussion.

Wow, all the effort you're putting into this.

I don't know when I listened that day to Levin. He's on 4p to 7p here, and I wasn't aware that I would need to keep a log of when I was listening. Just as I said in the post, I listened to all three guys that day. If you want to dispute that, run with it, knock yourself out.

Do you really think that all this is going to divert from the point you keep avoiding?

Really?

I'm not going to ask you to respond to my questions any more, because the last time I did I said it would be the last time I tried. I have to admit that I'm impressed with all the effort you're putting into this avoidance and deflection.

Mac's Ego Fest. Day 15.

:laugh:

I'm having a helluva time keeping you guys on topic!

Or letting a thread die when the point has already been made, apparently.

The funniest part about this is the fact that you agree with me on this, but because I'm not an obedient little left-winger, you feel obligated to give me shit anyway.

And if an obedient little left-winger had started the thread, you'd be having much more fun with it.

This place can be a hoot!

I'm having a helluva time keeping you guys on topic!

Or letting a thread die when the point has already been made, apparently.

The funniest part about this is the fact that you agree with me on this, but because I'm not an obedient little left-winger, you feel obligated to give me shit anyway.

And if an obedient little left-winger had started the thread, you'd be having much more fun with it.

This place can be a hoot!

I agree with you Mac! I'm not giving you any shit. In fact, I'm hoping that you get around to exploring the real psychology behind the subject offered in the OP.

Earmuffs!

Mac, you started this thread simply to troll and flame, mac calls everyone partisan, .mac refuses to answer questions, mac literally does what he accuses Levin and rush of doing, mac is vague, sits back and waits to attack. I guess I was not very specific in my question, simply saying, "I listened today a little," is extremely VAGUE MAC.

Seems Mac could not of listened to Levin considering the time mac posted compared to the time Levin was on. So, please, what time or which hour of the in question shows did you listen mac.

It's mac's op, yet mac deflects and still has told us when mac listened or what mac heard.

As far as the rush portion goes, someone gave you that one so now tell us about when you listened to levin, what time, which hour of the show, what did you here, what was the topic, the discussion.

Wow, all the effort you're putting into this.

I don't know when I listened that day to Levin. He's on 4p to 7p here, and I wasn't aware that I would need to keep a log of when I was listening. Just as I said in the post, I listened to all three guys that day. If you want to dispute that, run with it, knock yourself out.

Do you really think that all this is going to divert from the point you keep avoiding?

Really?

I'm not going to ask you to respond to my questions any more, because the last time I did I said it would be the last time I tried. I have to admit that I'm impressed with all the effort you're putting into this avoidance and deflection.

Your question? You are deflecting, ignoring your OP, I am discussing the premise you started this thread on, period. Mac refuses to discuss the topic of his own thread.

Mac, your idea of what an Independent is, is a extremely liberal

Avoidance and deflection, ON MAC'S PART.

Mac, why are you putting so much effort into avoiding your own topic of this thread, it's simple, mac is a hack partisan attacking 3 talk show hosts.

Pretty interesting today, I had a chance to listen to a little Rush, a little Hannity, and a little Levin. Since Obama hasn't done anything specific yet about the Iraq crisis and has not yet shown his hand, they're all doing essentially the same thing:

All of them are tossing out vague criticisms of Obama, they're all (interestingly) asking many nebulous rhetorical questions, but none of them are saying "this is exactly what we should do". Levin is coming closer to endorsing military action, but he too is essentially just dancing around the edges without going too far, and has probably asked a dozen hazy rhetorical questions in the 30 minutes I've been listening.

My guess is that, since Obama hasn't done anything yet, they don't want to take a stand because they feel they need to be able to criticize Obama no matter what he does.

Is that a fair assumption? If not, why aren't they being clear? They usually are.

And have their fans noticed this? If so, does that bother you?

Mac, you begin this thread by wrong, you state Obama gas yet to do anything specific, yet Obama stated he was sending 300 military advisors.

Mac's premise is false, so mac you can see how it's easy to determine mac did not listen to rush or levin.

Rush analyzed Obama's statements and the sending of 300 military advisors to Iraq.

Mark Levin spent his show discussing what our foreign policy should be, Levin did not criticize Obama 's "plans".

Mac started this thread on a false premise, mac follows up by trolling my post with a political talking point of the extreme liberal democrats poised as a question.

mac made this thread to troll, to put those mac disagrees with on the defence, so that mac could attack and flame with the Democrats talking point, which is not related to the post mac began this thread with.

Mac fails to prove .a listened to rush or levin.

mac falsely stated that Obama did nothing specific when Obama in fact, did.

Mac refuses to answer any of my posts, instead mac presses for the chance to make a Democrat talking point using me or any other user as bait.

mac, you are very weak in your feeble attempt at hiding your partisanship.

Is it partisanship or was he pointing out the hypocrisy of RW talk radio and parrot politics?

Pretty interesting today, I had a chance to listen to a little Rush, a little Hannity, and a little Levin. Since Obama hasn't done anything specific yet about the Iraq crisis and has not yet shown his hand, they're all doing essentially the same thing:

All of them are tossing out vague criticisms of Obama, they're all (interestingly) asking many nebulous rhetorical questions, but none of them are saying "this is exactly what we should do". Levin is coming closer to endorsing military action, but he too is essentially just dancing around the edges without going too far, and has probably asked a dozen hazy rhetorical questions in the 30 minutes I've been listening.

My guess is that, since Obama hasn't done anything yet, they don't want to take a stand because they feel they need to be able to criticize Obama no matter what he does.

Is that a fair assumption? If not, why aren't they being clear? They usually are.

Mac, you begin this thread by wrong, you state Obama gas yet to do anything specific, yet Obama stated he was sending 300 military advisors.

Mac's premise is false, so mac you can see how it's easy to determine mac did not listen to rush or levin.

Rush analyzed Obama's statements and the sending of 300 military advisors to Iraq.

Mark Levin spent his show discussing what our foreign policy should be, Levin did not criticize Obama 's "plans".

Mac started this thread on a false premise, mac follows up by trolling my post with a political talking point of the extreme liberal democrats poised as a question.

mac made this thread to troll, to put those mac disagrees with on the defence, so that mac could attack and flame with the Democrats talking point, which is not related to the post mac began this thread with.

Mac refuses to answer any of my posts, instead mac presses for the chance to make a Democrat talking point using me or any other user as bait.

Levin did precisely what I said he did, at least while I was listening. And he and the other guys have done the same thing pretty much all the way through. Since you're a big fan -- looking forward to the denials of THAT one -- you're going to defend what they say whenever you can.

So we'll have to disagree. You can call it "analysis", I'll call it what I called it.

By the way: Hiding my partisanship for which party? You may want to check with your new pal JoeB on that. He'll give me shit in some way, but he'll admit I'm not a partisan. Which, actually, is because I'm not a partisan like he is.

Nice try, though.

Too funny.

Last edited:
[MENTION=34298]Mac1958[/MENTION]
Well, maybe that depends on the context.

Compared to all the partisan ideologues here -- those who think that their way is the only way, that anyone who disagrees with them is stupid, that life is black & white, that no ideas from the other side can be considered, that anyone who says something they don't like should be silenced -- can you think of anyone like that? -- yeah, I'm downright humble.

Outside of that context, well...

Guy, I considered the "other side" for years. Voted for the GOP for years.

And what I got was a 20% reduction in salary, fired for running up too many medical bills with an underwater mortgage and a busted 401K.

Not much of what the other side has any interest to me at this point. Been there. Done that.

Now, there was a very breif time when I tried to be fiscally/economically liberal and socially conservative. I supported Huckabee for a while. Then I watched the GOP collectively shit their pants because he dared state Jesus' central message was not "Tax Cuts for Rich People".

I had to conclude that as much as they carp about the abortion and the family issues, the GOP just uses that to keep stupid people distracted.
Oh, Mac will not consider a thing I just said, and will simply declare "that proves his point about ideologues" or some such shit.

Yep!

Ya beat me to it!

In the mind of extremist ideologues they are either right or wrong. When proven wrong they go to the opposite end of the spectrum. :lol:

Levin did precisely what I said he did, at least while I was listening. And he and the other guys have done the same thing pretty much all the way through. Since you're a big fan -- looking forward to the denials of THAT one -- you're going to defend what they say whenever you can.

So we'll have to disagree. You can call it "analysis", I'll call it what I called it.

By the way: Hiding my partisanship for which party? You may want to check with your new pal JoeB on that. He'll give me shit in some way, but he'll admit I'm not a partisan. Which, actually, is because I'm not a partisan like he is.

Nice try, though.

Too funny.

Levin did, "exactly as you said", wow, that is very vague, so get off it, you are a hack, you did not listen to anyone on that day, period, I listened to the entire show, levin did not once do what you stated.

why so vague, mac?

It is simple, mac is trying to dig his foot out of his mouth.

Nice try, though.

Too funny.

Levin did, "exactly as you said", wow, that is very vague, so get off it, you are a hack, you did not listen to anyone on that day, period, I listened to the entire show, levin did not once do what you stated.

why so vague, mac?

You can make anything up that you wish. I've been anything but ambiguous.

I was literally listening to Levin as I typed the post, which is why I said "Levin is coming closer to endorsing military action".

So tell me: If I'm lying, then when Levin talks about Iraq, what does he say, precisely? Not a plan - we know he doesn't have one - just what does he say?

Surely you can answer THAT.

Last edited:

Nice try, though.

Too funny.

why so vague, mac?

I was literally listening to Levin as I typed the post, which is why I said "Levin is coming closer to endorsing military action".

So tell me: If I'm lying, then when Levin talks about Iraq, what does he say, precisely? Not a plan - we know he doesn't have one - just what does he say?

Bullshit, it is plane for all who read your posts that you did not listen.

Mac is not even close, Levin did not speak of military action on the 19th, I downloaded the show, the show was strictly about what the USA ' S foreign doctrine. Levin did not even criticize Obama, like mac stated.

Either way mac, you are proven wrong, all one need do, is download the show in question, I did.

Mac, go back and listen, quote and note the time.

Mac has not done this because mac is simply repeating the liberal/Democrat talking points.

why so vague, mac?

Bullshit, it is plane for all who read your posts that you did not listen.

Mac is not even close, Levin did not speak of military action on the 19th, I downloaded the show, the show was strictly about what the USA ' S foreign doctrine. Levin did not even criticize Obama, like mac stated.

Either way mac, you are proven wrong, all one need do, is download the show in question, I did.

Mac, go back and listen, quote and note the time.

Mac has not done this because mac is simply repeating the liberal/Democrat talking points.

Post 1, this is what I said about Levin: Levin is coming closer to endorsing military action, but he too is essentially just dancing around the edges without going too far, and has probably asked a dozen hazy rhetorical questions in the 30 minutes I've been listening.

Do you see me saying he was criticizing Obama? That was the WHOLE POINT. He/they CANNOT "criticize Obama" because they're WAITING FOR SOMETHING TO CRITICIZE. And THAT is why they're not getting specific.

Holy crap. Are you paying attention here?

And I see that you didn't answer my questions.

Maybe you should sit a few plays out, huh?

Forum List

Back