Conservatives and Libertarians need to be allies

That's why libertarianism needs to be incrimental. Libertarians seem to push the all or nothing approach. .[/COLOR]

Question?

Your doctor tells you that you have a cancerous tumor.

Do you direct him to remove it incrementally?!?!?!?!?

Nice analogy, liberalism is a disease, but we're still not talking about the same thing.

I see.

17 TTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTrilliions $$$$ in the hole and

fast moving towards massive economic collapse and a police state is below your threshold?!?!?!?!?

.:eek:

What constitutes ‘religious morality,’ and what religion, exactly?
See you lack morals thatis why it's hard to comprehend.

And who determines what constitutes ‘social normality’? Conservatives?
The eyes of the beholder! There is no uniformity necessary!

This is yet another example of conservative authoritarianism, where most on the right seek to impose their subjective moral and religious beliefs on society as a whole.
LOL, I love when a liberal talks about authoritarianism, while ignoring the fact that authoritarian government comes only through big government.

And indeed liberals advocate for individual liberty by opposing conservative efforts to legislate morality, by supporting the Framers’ original intent that church and state remain separate.
Jesus get an education. The doctrine of the Seperation of Church and State is not part of the constitution and came about via case law. They based it on the 1st amendment clause of "...Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof." The case law that established this happened in 1947 Everson vs the Board of Education. It's case law and case law can and does change. The Separate but Equal Doctrine was the law of the land for a half century and was passed after the 14th amendment was ratified. The horride decision was based on the constitution. It was changed and so could the Separation of Church and State.

The Liberty Clause of the Fifth Amendment guarantees every American the right to realize his own personal liberty, to define himself as an individual as he sees fit, free from government interference, despite what conservatives might perceive to be ‘social normality. ’
LMAO, you mean the due process clause of the 5th amendment (the due process clause is in both the 5th and 14th amendment). Any you have the cause and amendment wrong. It starts like this ..."nor shall a person in a criminal cause...be deprived of life, liberty or property without due process of the law...

Your argument has no creditability and makes no sense!

I hope more Republicans behave like you do. It will lead to the domination of the United States by the Democratic Party.

If the GOP does not get its act together, this is true.

And the GOP will deserve it.

do you want a one party monarchy?

In 59 Precincts in Philthydelphia, Romney earned exactl Zero votes.

Same thing in 9 Cleveland Precincts. Zero.

Which is impossible. Even by mistake, a candidate from a Major party is going to pick up at least one vote.

Florida: 73,858

Ohio: 103,481

Virginia: 115,910

Colorado: 113,099

Those four states, with a collective margin of, 406,348 for Obama, add up to 69 electoral votes. Had Romney won 407,000 or so additional votes in the right proportion in those states, he would have 275 electoral votes.

Romney was in it until the 2nd Debate when Candy Crowley and the DISGUSTING FILTH in the LSM corrupted the system.

Romney lost, but not nearly as badly as some would like to think. Counting for the massive voter fraud that dimocraps ALWAYS commit, Candy Crowley, and the massive $265,000,000 more that obama spent than did Romney.....

The Most Expensive Election in History by the Numbers - John Hudson - The Atlantic Wire

$265 million The gap between the amount President Obama and Mitt Romney spent on TV ads through Oct. 29. In sum, the president spent far more. If you combine the ad spending, it amounts to more than one million television ads purchased by the campaigns and their supporters. The Wesleyan Media Project, which gathered the numbers, has a chart of this increase in ads.

And that's not even taking into account the fact that Ads bought by the actual Party themselves, BY LAW, are cheaper than those ads bought by PACs and other supporter groups.

A LOT cheaper.

And the vast majority of the money dimocrap scum spent on TV came from the party itself.

Then there's the fact that Republicans shot themselves in the foot.

They started their Convention too late. WAY too late.

Money the Republican National Committee had set aside for the Presidential Campaing couldn't be released to Romney until AFTER he had been nominated.

By that time, the Stuttering Clusterfukk had been waging war for Months and had established quite a lead.

With Voter ID now the Law of The Land, Republicans finally (30 years late) waking up to the criminality of the DISGUSTING FILTH in the LSM and holding our Convention earlier so we can release campaign funds.....

Barring Republicans stepping on a Land Mine between now and Nov 2016, say goodbye to the dimocrap collective

We have been withdrawing our military boot[print from the world since Obama got in office

:lmao:

He completed Iraq according to W's timeline, expanded Afghanistan, got us in Libya, has meddled in Egypt and Syria. What exactly has he done to "withdraw" anywhere?

I said and meant before he was elected in 2008 to liberals that if I just believed he would actually withdraw from the middle east, I'd vote for him because that would be an actual positive difference from the other party. However, I said no freaking way is that going to happen. Oh, it is they said. Oh, it didn't happen. Obviously. I didn't buy it for a second.

Then why is it that Republicans keep nominating MODERATE pussies who are not SOCIALLY conservative and they still lose?

Because they either like to lose and complain or they are true blue dumbfucks. My money is on the latter.

Or it could be that people dont want democrat lite like libertarians are.

Republicans grow government according to every real measure, GDP, inflation, by hundredths of a percent less than Democrats do. We'd eliminate social security, medicare, welfare, slash military spending and massively shrink government.

But "we" are democrats lite. Suurreee we are. And you're soooo different. Republicans and Democrats are like male and female dung beetles. No one else can tell you apart, but you sure can.

They Nominate frauds like McCain and weak candidates like Romney.

The entire GOP field was corrupt. It would not have mattered who the GOP put up, or the Democratic party put up. The Democrats would have won the White House regardless.

Especially in 2008.

and obama and clinton are pure as the driven snow---------are you a fuckin loon?

See? It never fails. Someone thinks I am saying Obama is a great guy.

When I say you DESERVE Obama, I don't mean that as a reward. I mean that as a punishment.

The GOP has gone to shit, and so it gets what it deserves; Obama as President.

Just how much do you have to suck for Obama to end up as the winner? Yeah. That's how bad the GOP sucks these days.

Take a look at the topics started by alleged "right wingers" on this forum. See any superior ideas? Nope. Do you see neverending topics and posts about darkies behaving badly? Yep. Do you see neverending topics and posts bashing gays, immigrants, blacks and Muslims? Yep. Do you see topics full of whining and bitching? Yep.

Turn on Fox News any time, day or night. Never a superior idea. Just hate and whining. Whining and hate. Breitbart: whining and hate. CNS News: Whining and hate. Washington Times: Whining and hate. Glen Beck: Whining and hate.

No wonder Obama won.

Last edited:
The Right today is reactive. They wait for Obama to say or do something, and then react negatively to it. No matter what it is.

"Proactive" is no longer in the Right's vocabulary. They are too chickenshit. They have become so accustomed to attacking the other guy, they believe if they do anything, they will be attacked, too. So they do nothing but wait to see what the other guy is going to do.

Not a winning strategy.

"Repeal Obamacare" is not a superior idea. It is a reaction. And it is all the American people know about the GOP and its plans for healthcare. Nothing beyond that.

Not a winning strategy.

Last edited:
It obviously wasn't 50-50 considering that at no point was Romney even close to victory.

52/48 popular vote. actually very close.

When did the popular vote become relevant?

when making the allegation that any election is a mandate or a landslide. Barry just squeeked by both times.

If millions of conservatives and libertarians had not chosen to stay home we could very easily have president Romney instead of the failed kenyan messiah.

The entire GOP field was corrupt. It would not have mattered who the GOP put up, or the Democratic party put up. The Democrats would have won the White House regardless.

Especially in 2008.

and obama and clinton are pure as the driven snow---------are you a fuckin loon?

See? It never fails. Someone thinks I am saying Obama is a great guy.

When I say you DESERVE Obama, I don't mean that as a reward. I mean that as a punishment.

The GOP has gone to shit, and so it gets what it deserves; Obama as President.

Just how much do you have to suck for Obama to end up as the winner? Yeah. That's how bad the GOP sucks these days.

Take a look at the topics started by alleged "right wingers" on this forum. See any superior ideas? Nope. Do you see neverending topics and posts about darkies behaving badly? Yep. Do you see neverending topics and posts bashing gays, immigrants, blacks and Muslims? Yep. Do you see topics full of whining and bitching? Yep.

Turn on Fox News any time, day or night. Never a superior idea. Just hate and whining. Whining and hate. Breitbart: whining and hate. CNS News: Whining and hate. Washington Times: Whining and hate. Glen Beck: Whining and hate.

No wonder Obama won.

there is a figment of truth in your post. But its an overgeneralization. the mid term in 2010 invalidates your theory, as will the mid term in 2014.

when making the allegation that any election is a mandate or a landslide. Barry just squeeked by both times.

If millions of conservatives and libertarians had not chosen to stay home we could very easily have president Romney instead of the failed kenyan messiah.

Why on Earth woudl a libertarian vote for Romney? :lmao:

OK. I would focus mor eon getting all those conservatives that stayed home out to the ballot to vote for that guy. There wasn't a snowballs chance in hell libertarians were going to turn out in number to vote Mitt "corporations are people, my fiiend" Romney.

That was the only chance the GOP had to get Romney elected and apparently a good chunk of conservatives weren't buying the plastic suit that was Romney either.

The electoral vote, which is the only vote that counts, was clear domination by Obama in 2008 and 2012. No squeaking by.

Trading Obama for Obama wasn't enough incentive for me to waste my time at the polls. Sorry.

OK. I would focus mor eon getting all those conservatives that stayed home out to the ballot to vote for that guy. There wasn't a snowballs chance in hell libertarians were going to turn out in number to vote Mitt "corporations are people, my fiiend" Romney.

That was the only chance the GOP had to get Romney elected and apparently a good chunk of conservatives weren't buying the plastic suit that was Romney either.

that kind of thinking got us 4 more years of the kenyan. Happy?

The electoral vote, which is the only vote that counts, was clear domination by Obama in 2008 and 2012. No squeaking by.

Trading Obama for Obama wasn't enough incentive for me to waste my time at the polls. Sorry.

there were several large states that were close, put any two of them on Romney's side and obama loses. Neither of his elections were landslides or mandates.

there were several large states that were close, put any two of them on Romney's side and obama loses. Neither of his elections were landslides or mandates.

Coulda, shoulda, woulda.

Obama - 332
Romney - 206

Domination.

that kind of thinking got us 4 more years of the kenyan. Happy?

Oh, did it? So it's my fault your party put up the giant turd sandwich to compete with the douche milkshake?

I think not, fella. it makes absolutely no difference to me which version of corporatism was going to run the show. None. If we're voting for turd sandwich or douche milkshake, I'll go ahead and skip dinner altogether.

Forum List

Back