Conservatives can't quit liberal.....poor poor people!!

tigerred59

Gold Member
Mar 17, 2015
Sean Hannity Just Can’t Stop Himself From Talking About Seth Rich

Advertiser's are pulling out, the family has begged this fool to please let their child rest in peace.......but Sean, who has nothing and I mean nothing better to do, with all the shit, his party is doing to the american people, than talk about a white guy, who fell victim to a botched robbery that ended his life. Conservatives are so needy when it comes to liberals, without us, they have no forums, no hillbilly approved creds and they literally can't get elected or have an income without bashing a party who could give a rats fuck about em'.
upload_2017-5-31_19-50-29.jpeg

Conservatives have lost any amount of objectivity or evidence based thinking they once had. These people have truly gone insane.

Conservatives have lost any amount of objectivity or evidence based thinking they once had. These people have truly gone insane.

Germany 1939....same shit....people went insane wanting white power to reign supreme and it took these people 40 years to get it right again. Sadly for us, by the time this nightmare in the white house get through with us, I honestly don't think we'll ever be able to recoup from the damage. Anyone believing fucking with clean air is somehow gonna morph this nation into a massive job boom, is not only insane but down right stupid, thus the GOP in a nut shell

Sean Hannity Just Can’t Stop Himself From Talking About Seth Rich

Advertiser's are pulling out, the family has begged this fool to please let their child rest in peace.......but Sean, who has nothing and I mean nothing better to do, with all the shit, his party is doing to the american people, than talk about a white guy, who fell victim to a botched robbery that ended his life. Conservatives are so needy when it comes to liberals, without us, they have no forums, no hillbilly approved creds and they literally can't get elected or have an income without bashing a party who could give a rats fuck about em'.View attachment 130010

Pointing out the seediness and corruption of the DNC and how there was a "hit" put on Seth Rich is wrong why exactly?

Hell, you bitch about anything and anyone that isn't just right of Mao Tse-Tung......get over yourself.

Germany 1939....same shit....people went insane wanting white power to reign supreme and it took these people 40 years to get it right again. Sadly for us, by the time this nightmare in the white house get through with us, I honestly don't think we'll ever be able to recoup from the damage. Anyone believing fucking with clean air is somehow gonna morph this nation into a massive job boom, is not only insane but down right stupid, thus the GOP in a nut shell

We have "clean air"???? Does this look like "clean air" to you?????
11329837_1654176531468700_4213007065648290327_n.jpg

Forum List

Back