Conservatives finally admitting that racism is a problem

150620122758-jared-loughner-gifford-shooter-exlarge-169.jpg

This is how I picture the ignorant racists on USMB.
150620122758-jared-loughner-gifford-shooter-exlarge-169.jpg

This is how I picture the ignorant racists on USMB.
He's a Democrat, so that's how I picture them as well.

I kicked Lakhota's ass....so he's a bit butthurt right now and does not wish to debate or discuss......much easier to swing his cyber purse in indignant anger. LOL!

Yeah, another self-declared racist winner. Funny...

attachment.php

Making fun of the retarded? That's HATE!!!!

You mean inbred, homeskooled NaziCons?
I see you are becoming desperate. Is that all you have left? Insults.

I've never met a 69 year old child before.

No like I said your demand is moot when violence is involved and you try to excuse violence or use criminals to justify your cause you are complicit. Again, violence in action or promoting it makes your argument moot.

In other words, we should just take the violence that comes our way .. and pray it will stop.

That's what slaves did .. and it didn't work for them either.

You've said nothing about the violence that blacks have endured for HUNDREDS OF YEARS IN THIS COUNTRY .. and you have no solutions on how to we could have made it stop without violence in return.

Needless to say, we will seek our own solutions .. and they are working.
You need to face reality. Violence begets violence. Your desire to support and justify violence is what defeats you.

Violence has been visited upon African-Americans for hundreds of years in this nation .. you just don't like the solutions to that violence .. even though you have no solutions of your own.

Violence begets violence .. I'm cool with that.
I don't need your type of violent solutions. I will let the law enforcers take care of that. The spiritual Palis living on my land can remain for awhile but the law will catch up with them also in time. I am patient enough to see it all come around as justice plays out.

You're forgetting that neither I nor anyone else is asking you to do a goddamn thing. :0) I don't give a rats ass about what you don't need .. this is not about you.

Things are changing without your permission or approval. :0) .. including the demographics of this nation.

Conservative Media Finally Starting To Realize That Racism Is A Problem
One conservative columnist says “police brutality toward African-Americans is a pervasive problem that has been going on for generations.”

As the nation reeled following the killings of Alton Sterling, Philando Castile and five police officers in Dallas, Texas, two prominent conservative media outlets published thoughtful essays examining how police interact with communities of color.

In The Daily Caller, senior contributor Matt K. Lewis wrote about how the advent of smart phones and instant live streaming has made it impossible to deny that black people are disproportionately subjected to police violence.

“In the era of Facebook Live and smart phones, it’s hard to come to any conclusion other than the fact that police brutality toward African-Americans is a pervasive problem that has been going on for generations,” Lewis wrote. “Seriously, absent video proof, how many innocent African-Americans have been beaten or killed over the last hundred years by the police—with little or no media coverage or scrutiny?”

In his piece, Lewis recognizes that growing up with the white privilege of unquestionably trusting the cops blinds people to the reality of police discrimination and brutality.

“If there’s any good to come from this horrible trend, it may be that the scales are coming off the eyes of a lot of well meaning, if naive, white Americans,” he wrote. “My hope is that this will change public opinion to the point that we can change public policy.”

much more

The far right has too large a hand in the republican agenda. If the Republican Party is to survive in an evolved America, it needs to kick RW racists to the side, or craft an agenda that speaks to all Americans .. which will make the racists run away. You don't need them. They drain your party, not expand it.

As republicans begin to face the true reality of their circumstances, there will be many more concessions and epiphany's to come... and they should hurry because all they'll have left is the House .. maybe.
He's no conservative. He's a "cuckservative."

Perfect, alienating more and more human beings as you go. Your precious little dwindling circle of tribalism.

One conservative columnist says “police brutality toward African-Americans is a pervasive problem that has been going on for generations.”

As the nation reeled following the killings of Alton Sterling, Philando Castile and five police officers in Dallas, Texas, two prominent conservative media outlets published thoughtful essays examining how police interact with communities of color.

In The Daily Caller, senior contributor Matt K. Lewis wrote about how the advent of smart phones and instant live streaming has made it impossible to deny that black people are disproportionately subjected to police violence.

“In the era of Facebook Live and smart phones, it’s hard to come to any conclusion other than the fact that police brutality toward African-Americans is a pervasive problem that has been going on for generations,” Lewis wrote. “Seriously, absent video proof, how many innocent African-Americans have been beaten or killed over the last hundred years by the police—with little or no media coverage or scrutiny?”

In his piece, Lewis recognizes that growing up with the white privilege of unquestionably trusting the cops blinds people to the reality of police discrimination and brutality.

“If there’s any good to come from this horrible trend, it may be that the scales are coming off the eyes of a lot of well meaning, if naive, white Americans,” he wrote. “My hope is that this will change public opinion to the point that we can change public policy.”

much more

The far right has too large a hand in the republican agenda. If the Republican Party is to survive in an evolved America, it needs to kick RW racists to the side, or craft an agenda that speaks to all Americans .. which will make the racists run away. You don't need them. They drain your party, not expand it.

As republicans begin to face the true reality of their circumstances, there will be many more concessions and epiphany's to come... and they should hurry because all they'll have left is the House .. maybe.
He's no conservative. He's a "cuckservative."

Perfect, alienating more and more human beings as you go. Your precious little dwindling circle of tribalism.

If you base your life on what other people think of you, you'll become a pathetic human being with no self-respect. That pretty much describes every left winger in this forum, however.

EVERY fucking time some MORON starts with this CONSERVATIVES or REPUBLICANS are RAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYCCIIIIIISSSSSTT.. it gets totally BLOWN OUT PROVEN WRONG... how can people be so STUPID as to repeat the same BULL SHIT time and time and time again... only a complete IDIOT would...

k_zps4chbynh4.jpg
Aaaaaawww.... I guess the board member STYFE thought what I said was "funny".

Can you guess who the racist is here? Ya... me too... sorry for exposing the dems, STYFE... you'll have to keep lying to hide the fact that you dems are the party of the KKK.... sorry.

much more

White guilt. Meh, Black folks have been republicans for ever man. Racist old white republican dudes are not keeping black people in the hood. Its the Democrat slave masters who do. look at all the corruption among the congressional black caucus. They keep the black folks all stirred up and pissed off so they can stay in power. This is why the left demonizes any successful black person calling them house"n" word or uncle tom. Successful, literate, employed and happy black people mean no more safe seats in congress for the black separatist in congress, and democrat party looking for another block of disenfranchised voters.

much more

White guilt. Meh, Black folks have been republicans for ever man. Racist old white republican dudes are not keeping black people in the hood. Its the Democrat slave masters who do. look at all the corruption among the congressional black caucus. They keep the black folks all stirred up and pissed off so they can stay in power. This is why the left demonizes any successful black person calling them house"n" word or uncle tom. Successful, literate, employed and happy black people mean no more safe seats in congress for the black separatist in congress, and democrat party looking for another block of disenfranchised voters.
Most disenfranchised people who could be valid voters simply do not vote but I suppose there could be votes cast in their names in certain cases.

Forum List

Back