CONSERVATIVES: If The Presidential Election Were Held Today, Who Would You Vote For?

CONSERVATIVES: If The Election Were Held Today, Who Would You Vote For?

• Total voters
Any one of them would be a vast improvement over the idiot currently in our White House, however, I can't vote because her name isn't listed.

This for CONSERVATIVES only, so WHO votes in this poll will be VISIBLE. Any leftists voting in this poll will be mocked for their stupidity and trolling if they vote. There is nothing stopping you leftists from starting your own poll on this with YOUR choices for president.

So this poll for CONSERVATIVES is very straight forward. Time to test the waters once again just to see which direction people are leaning, even though there is a long time before we really need to worry about it, most are already forming opinions on who they like. So, with that, "IF THE ELECTION WERE HELD TODAY, WHO WOULD YOU VOTE FOR?"

I think the list of choices is as comprehensive as it can be at this point. If someone you'd vote for isn't mentioned, sorry about that, mention them in your post.

Hey, I was a Republican for years before the whacks took over the party.

Probably of the lot of these, I kind of like Mike Huckabee. Yeah, he's a religious whack, but he seems like a nice enough guy.

Of course, not a one of these guys can beat the Democrat.

You are a carbon copy of RW and Jakethefake, you fool no one with your false claim of ever being a Republican.

This for CONSERVATIVES only, so WHO votes in this poll will be VISIBLE. Any leftists voting in this poll will be mocked for their stupidity and trolling if they vote. There is nothing stopping you leftists from starting your own poll on this with YOUR choices for president.

So this poll for CONSERVATIVES is very straight forward. Time to test the waters once again just to see which direction people are leaning, even though there is a long time before we really need to worry about it, most are already forming opinions on who they like. So, with that, "IF THE ELECTION WERE HELD TODAY, WHO WOULD YOU VOTE FOR?"

I think the list of choices is as comprehensive as it can be at this point. If someone you'd vote for isn't mentioned, sorry about that, mention them in your post.

Probably of the lot of these, I kind of like Mike Huckabee. Yeah, he's a religious whack, but he seems like a nice enough guy.

You are a carbon copy of RW and Jakethefake, you fool no one with your false claim of ever being a Republican.

Hey, you guys went from getting 55%+ in the 1980's to getting less than 50% in five of the last six elections, and only barely clearing 51% in the other.

How did you think that happened without people who previously voted for you not doing so anymore.

For me, the last straw was Romney. Because I really fucking hate Mormons.

yes, anyone who isn't an Obama-deranged wingnut must not be a republican.

yes, anyone who isn't an Obama-deranged wingnut must not be a republican.

IMHO - the wingnuts are the RINOs. Time to jettison them and get back to sanity in the GOP.

putin-palin1.jpg

This for CONSERVATIVES only, so WHO votes in this poll will be VISIBLE.

You do not mandate who is a conservative, buddy boy. You and Lonestar are what you are, and I will leave it at that.

Out of that group, I would vote for Rand Paul against any of the named Democratic candidates that have been floated so far.

Last edited:

Tough call btw Cruz and Paul, but I lean towards Cruz

Hey, you guys went from getting 55%+ in the 1980's to getting less than 50% in five of the last six elections, and only barely clearing 51% in the other.

How did you think that happened without people who previously voted for you not doing so anymore.

I personally know a lot of people who refused to vote for a Mormon and sat at home. They didn't switch sides like morons like you do, they just didn't vote.

I personally know a lot of people who refused to vote for a Mormon and sat at home. They didn't switch sides like morons like you do, they just didn't vote.

Turnout was higher in 2012 (57.5%) than it was in 2008 (57.1%) In fact, the turnout in 2012 was the highest since 1968 (60.7%).

So I guess the bigot boycott had little impact.

Who ever is the latest hot chick on the media, and as I went down your list in the poll, I realized that I do not know ANY of them since I am intelligent enough not to FOLLOW the political circus on the media

This for CONSERVATIVES only, so WHO votes in this poll will be VISIBLE.
I am much more conservative than any of the dingbats in your poll selection, so don't you dare lump me in with that bunch.

Better get to mocking RW then.

Alan West
rightwinger

Have you ever noticed that RW doesn't get mocked often here? There is a reason for that. Wanna guess what it is?

Because he isn't taken seriously and no one reads his posts? He's a 'scroll by' for me, I never even read his posts. :eusa_whistle:

Forum List

Back