Conservatives mock ‘Bring Back Our Girls’ hashtag

Pragmatism is a thing you will never grasp, you are locked in the mindset of a 12 year old kid.

The truth is that it wouldn't take much to solve this issue.

The REAL problem is keeping it from happening again.

The truth is this, there is no talking to these people, they understand only force.
What YOU will never understand is that they do NOT think like you.

They don't value your life.
They don't value their OWN lives......
and they don't value ANY life.

It simply has no real "western" meaning to them.

Simple minded aren't you?

Your answer to this problem is to use force. That, is probably exactly what the terrorists want, give them the excuse to rally terrorists worldwide.

The problem with you r-wingers is that you think just like the terrorists. You both do not value life. You r-wingers and the terrorists both believe that a bullet to the head is your answer to everything.

Funny how you mock prayer when Christians do it, but embrace it when it comes with a #.

Not so strange. With a # you at least know there's something on the other end.

The left is so good at Social media...exploiting it...they think it can crush terrorists that understand nothing but brute force.

#TRUTH

BnZRKdjIAAEYYUB.jpg

Last edited:
Anyone remember when Bush was in office every lefty place had a "Not On Our Watch" sign protesting Darfur and demanding we "do something"? As soon as Obama was elected all of them went in the trash. All of them.

That's because it's stupid. Hash tags don't free hostages. Action does. The “Bring Back Our Girls” Internet campaign, if you can call it that, is just a way for politicians and Hollywood celebrities to feel good about themselves.

Whoa wait a minute. Are you saying hashtags dont free hostages?

Even if its just a way to feel good while bringing attention to the issue why is that a bad thing again?

Because your side is pissing and moaning about someone who dares not share your idea of 'feel good'...
"Oh gee. Let's get on our phones and tweet. That makes me feel better. Ok all those in favor of felling better, start tapping!".......Yer fucking kidding, right?

If there is anything worthy of mockery in the news today, this has to be it.

Talk about a pointless, meaningless, impotent gesture.

If you CARE about these 300 girls, then call your Congressperson and tell them to get U.S. resources involved in resolving the issue.

And don't jump on this bandwagon if you ignore the other killings that go on every day. What makes these girls any more special that the thousands of other victims of these bastards?

Oh yes, by all means, call your congressmen, that'll do it. How stupid can you conservatives get?
Ummm. which body do you think has authority to recommend action in cases like this?
How stupid are YOU.....No no...Go ahead. Be honest. POst your room temperature IQ.

Twitter losers whining that non twitterers tell everyone how utterly POINTLESS this STUPID practice is.

How do you know it's pointless you idiot?

What makes you think it is productive?
What makes you believe what you key into your mobile phone as a scintilla of an effect on those terrorists?
Don't ask others to prove negatives. We don't do that here.

Simple minded aren't you?

Your answer to this problem is to use force. That, is probably exactly what the terrorists want, give them the excuse to rally terrorists worldwide.

The problem with you r-wingers is that you think just like the terrorists. You both do not value life. You r-wingers and the terrorists both believe that a bullet to the head is your answer to everything.

Funny how you mock prayer when Christians do it, but embrace it when it comes with a #.

Not so strange. With a # you at least know there's something on the other end.

A virus?

Frankly kid, you don't care. Not one bit. These girls are Christians, and as I can tell, far left types like you hate Christians. Why are these girls worth the effort? They aren't. They exist only for you to exploit for political reasons. If you truly cared, you wouldn't be trying to bait people into responses by saying they don't care. I care, but not because I care for Obama. I value the sanctity of life and freedom, not the political reputation of the man I foolishly voted for.

You? You're genuinely pathetic.

Digging up the girls' religion? Really? And then in the same breath talking about exploiting them for political reasons? Think about it.

Uhh, its a widely known fact they are Christian, Pogo. And Far Left Liberals like kidrocks and BlindBoo have made it clearly evident that they don't care too much for Christians.

However, I'm even more surprised to see you here in this thread participating in this circus. Before you lecture me, think about what you're doing first. You thanked Boo's post which suggested that people in our party would block an effort to rescue these girls. He uses terms like "chambermaids" to describe them. Do you really believe that we don't care about the plight of others?

What is more of a mockery? Turning a life or death situation into a political bludgeon? Or mentioning the religious affiliation of the hostages? You tell me.

Uhh... no, don't think so TK. I didn't know (or care) until now what their religion was, yet here you are trying to make a wedge out of it for political points on a message board by polarizing posters who haven't even mentioned Xianity.

What's more of a mockery?
Dissipating energy into a twitter campaign instead of meaningful action?
Or using a hostage situation to bash one's message board adversaries, none of whom the victims have ever heard of?

I think they're looking for a reason to jerk each other off :dunno:

10286860_388699941270830_6849281959571919056_o.jpg

#We'reReallyFuckingSorryObamaisSuchaDoucheNozzle

Yeah, cuz you rabid Communists would never do that. Seriously, time to hop off your high horse. You know you'll be blaming DA BOOOOSH for this any minute now. ;)

The First Ho using the misfortune of 300 kids to score race-political points. And their celebrity sheeple parrot like good little democrat zombies.

You tell me. And there you are doing the same thing with the Christian bullshit. And btw, getting on me because I thanked a post? Seriously? Here's the post (I searched it out, you didn't say which one) with the part I chose to thank in bold:
SOP for the GOP. Denigrate anything Obama. God forbid Faux would ever champion the idea that Congress should authorize the president taking some type of action to help those poor families.

Has Obama expressed an opinion on it? Don't think so.

Obama doesnt need Congressional authorization to send troops. Why isnt he doing it? Doesnt he care about those girls??

If he did propose some kind of action the Chambermaids would be told to oppose it and we'd be talking about the ridiculous posts condemning his plans to help. A show of support would be a nice gesture. Impossible in the USA today of course. How do you know there isn't something in the work to help them?

So spare me the selective partisan interpretation.

Yes, when terrorists commit a political kidnapping, the thing to do is not take to twitter; it's take the opportunity to call the POTUS "douchenozzle" and his wife "First Ho". That'll get them home safe. :thup:

Last edited:
Pogo their christianity has been front and center since day one. Their forced conversion to Islam has also been front and center. If you never noticed it you either had your head in the sand or you're lying.

Does anyone really think the people that kidnapped these girls are on twitter? Hashtag stupid.

I hear internet reception is kinda sketchy in the jungle....

The Jungle? You racists sure are predictable.

What would you call it?
An area with dense tree growth in a sub tropical or tropical zone is known as a...?
You fucking libs with your namby pamby weenie whiny speech codes.
So now the word "jungle" is racist?
Guess what....Jungle jungle jungle jungle jungle....fuck off you leftist pussy.

Pogo their christianity has been front and center since day one. Their forced conversion to Islam has also been front and center. If you never noticed it you either had your head in the sand or you're lying.

Bullshit.

No I didn't know that, and more to the point it wasn't in this thread until TK brought it in here as a political wedge. I don't know what kind of news sources y'all fawn over that obsess on religion but this was the first I've heard of that angle. And with any luck the last. Nor is any of it mentioned in the OP article for what your "front and center" song and dance is worth.

So you go fuck yourself.

Last edited:
All of you Conservative should kill yourselves. It's not a joke. This is 25 pages in one day of right-wing assholes laughing at an international movement to try to end a hostage crisis. If those 300 people were fetuses, the right-wing would certainly love to help protect them. As far as this situation though, you Conservatives should kill yourselves. You're heartless, arrogant, ignorant pieces of shit. Your thoughts prove it everyday on this board. No one is joking. Turn off your computers and go drink some bleach.

Ducking Drones in the jungle isn't very conducive to Twitter internet fun. I seriously doubt these 'Terrorists' are on Twitter reading the idiot First Lady's dumb rants. Just not very plausible.

Of course they are. They are reading the headlines and following the "Bring back our girls" campaign worldwide as we speak. The "terrorists" are not the jungle-bunnies" you racist conservatives are making them out to be.

You are the only poster to use the term 'jungle bunny'..
That makes YOU the racist.
BTW, who is "they"?
Who gives a flying fuck the ethnicity of the terrorists?
Seems only you are focused on that aspect.....Racist.

Kidrocks rep is falling like a rock...

Funny stuff

Badge of honor. The hatred from the right is spewing and I love it!

and your not showing any?.....your fucking 2nd post here you were showing the reason you started this thread....and your 3rd backed that up.....you dont give a fuck about those girls,this whole thread was just a way for you start the nonsense you see here....you are a dipshit Kid.....and definitely a kid.....

Forum List

Back