Conservatives mock ‘Bring Back Our Girls’ hashtag

Boko Haram cannot be linked to Al Queda, Obama defeated them right?

Boko better be careful. Obama's going to get together his old seal team that he personally selected, trained and led into Bin Laden's compound where Obama personally put the fatal bullet in Bin Laden's brain. Barrack's finger is starting to feel itchy again...

Boko better be careful. Obama's going to get together his old seal team that he personally selected, trained and led into Bin Laden's compound where Obama personally put the fatal bullet in Bin Laden's brain. Barrack's finger is starting to feel itchy again...

Most of those guys are dead or kicked out of the service now......correct me if I'm wrong here.....

Last edited:
They just don't get it at Fox News... do they?

Conservatives mock 'Bring Back Our Girls' hashtag | MSNBC

Fox News contributors on Sunday scoffed at the “Bring Back Our Girls” hashtag recently created in support of finding the nearly 300 missing schoolgirls in Nigeria.

The international community has taken to Twitter using #BringBackOurGirls to encourage the release of the teenage girls. Boko Haram, a group of Islamist militants, attacked a school in Chibok nearly one month ago and kidnapped 276 individuals. Since, they took eight additional girls and threatened to “sell” them all on the market.

“I do not know how adults stand there facing a camera and say, ‘Bring Back Our Girls.’ Are these barbarians in the wilds of Nigeria supposed to check their Twitter accounts and say, ‘Uh-oh Michelle Obama is very cross with us, we better change our behavior?’” Will said on Fox News Sunday.

Actually it's you and the rest of the left that "don't get it".

The crticism is not about the effort, it's about the LACK of effort.

It's about how we look utterly impotent, and totally incapable of stopping a rag tag group of militants.
Having the first lady do nothing more than give this group legitimacy, instead of a call for real action does nothing more than make us look weak.

If we really want these girls back, then lets go get them, and in the process take out these hooligans.

Instead we'll send some tweets. That'll show 'em !

Most of those guys are dead or kicked out of the service now......correct me if I'm wrong here.....

"kicked out" - ETS'd maybe. kicked out? no.

I believe Obama killed them all in the compound in Pakistan minutes after completing the mission as that was the only way to maintain perfect security. Dead men tell no tales.

I have two guys in my shop that got "kicked out". One still waiting on his disability and the other given 10 days notice he was being ETSed for the good of the Navy.

Obama has been kicking them out in droves. So yes.....kicked out.

has the twitter campaign worked yet?

No, they've gone to plan B now. Facebook...
Maybe they'll Un-Friend the Boko Folk... that'll teach 'em !!!
wink_smile.gif
tongue_smile.gif
Jesus-H-Tap-Dancing Christ, but this kind of $hit makes me afraid for the future...

Last edited:

I believe Obama killed them all in the compound in Pakistan minutes after completing the mission as that was the only way to maintain perfect security. Dead men tell no tales.

I don't think so.......House panel probing chopper crash that killed SEAL Team 6 members | Fox News

The belief is they were targeted in Afghanistan because of our President's big mouth. He ran to the cameras as soon as the mission was deemed a success and briefed everyone on who was responsible (himself) and the team that carried out the mission. He had a meet and greet here at Ft Campbell shortly after they returned stateside. Many of them were reassigned to Afghanistan and were killed in action.

Last edited:

I have two guys in my shop that got "kicked out". One still waiting on his disability and the other given 10 days notice he was being ETSed for the good of the Navy.

Trust me, I know that Barry is destroying the Military. You don't have to tell me. it's disgraceful what is going on in the "military". Chuck Hagel is slowly but surely tearing it down.

I don't believe, however, that any of Team 6 were "Kicked Out". They have probably left, but by their own choice. ;)

I already posted it -- this one. You find anything about "Christians" or "Muslims" in there and I'll send you a million bucks.

Again, you're deflecting. The point was that what I did was chastize Templar Kormac for bringing it into this thread. Do you deny he did that?

Fucking dishonest assholes.

"The abduction of more than 200 Nigerian schoolgirls abducted last month by Islamic militant group Boko Haram was condemned globally, including by U.S. President Barack Obama's wife Michelle Obama on Saturday."

^^ That is about Muslims. It is about "Muslims" too. No matter how you want to punctuate "Muslims", the reference to Islamic militants is about them.

#payuppogo

Fox News contributors on Sunday scoffed at the “Bring Back Our Girls” hashtag recently created in support of finding the nearly 300 missing schoolgirls in Nigeria.

The international community has taken to Twitter using #BringBackOurGirls to encourage the release of the teenage girls. Boko Haram, a group of Islamist militants, attacked a school in Chibok nearly one month ago and kidnapped 276 individuals. Since, they took eight additional girls and threatened to “sell” them all on the market.

“I do not know how adults stand there facing a camera and say, ‘Bring Back Our Girls.’ Are these barbarians in the wilds of Nigeria supposed to check their Twitter accounts and say, ‘Uh-oh Michelle Obama is very cross with us, we better change our behavior?’” Will said on Fox News Sunday.

Its ridiculous this campaign did not start until almost 4 freaking weeks after the girls were kidnapped. Its ridiculous no one decided to get involved in helping look for them in the same timeframe. They have been doing this for years and someone finally cares. Not to mention, where is the outrage they killed over 1,500 people in the first three months of this year, including school children.

Boko Haram has kidnapped before -- successfully - CNN.com

“More than 1,500 deaths in three months indicate an alarming deterioration in the situation. The international community cannot continue to look the other way in the face of extrajudicial executions, attacks on civilians and other crimes under international law being committed on a mass scale. Civilians are paying a heavy price as the cycle of violations and reprisals gather momentum,” said Research and Advocacy Director for Africa at Amnesty International, Netsanet Belay.

Nigerian military, Boko Haram kill over 1,500 people in 2014 ? Amnesty International - Premium Times Nigeria

Nothing found cause I'm not looking. You were wrong but you're not man enough to admit it. No one gives a fuck what ONE news report you heardsaid. News flash jackass: this thread isn't about what YOU heard.

No it isn't but this particular point, liar, is about me calling out another poster for bringing religion into the thread as a political wedge, which he did and there's nothing you can do to alter that. And you pissed your pants because I called him out for partisanship. And I let it go. And then YOU negged ME.

So get the flying fuck off your holier-than-thou pedastal, troll. You're a fucking hack.

What you need to be looking for is that evidence of me being a "liar". And you can't do it.

It is "Pedestal" you illiterate fuck.

everyone here has misspelled words.........as long as you are not as bad as TM's who cares?....

Trust me, I know that Barry is destroying the Military. You don't have to tell me. it's disgraceful what is going on in the "military". Chuck Hagel is slowly but surely tearing it down.

I don't believe, however, that any of Team 6 were "Kicked Out". They have probably left, but by their own choice. ;)

Well, nether of us really knows. I was in the Special Ops community. You may be special but guys were being bounced out all around me while Clinton was president. Once they're done with you they forget about you.

BTW, of the 500,000 active duty members that were in during the 2008 time-frame over 130,000 of them were being treated for depression with anti-depressants. A side effect of constant deployments in Iraq and Afghanistan.

First, I don't have any interest in what you "think." You weren't behooved to read the article, and I know the all reasons why. However, their religion was what motivated their abduction in the first place. Research your history, see how badly extremist muslims hate Jews and Christians. Second, you ignore that the OP was doing the same thing from the getgo, using this hostage crisis to bludgeon his political adversaries over the head, but you call me down for it instead? Third, you can't mention this hostage situation without bringing religion into it. Religion is at the crux of this debate, Pogo, your slippery slope arguments notwithstanding.

Frankly, your behavior from what I've seen reading back, has been more polarizing aside from kidrocks'. I will be blunt: you don't have the right to tell others to stop discussing a pertinent topic. Civil discourse is key, with the operative word being "civil." If you aren't winning an argument, you can't attempt to silence it.

Wtf dood?

I've never attempted to "silence" anybody; had it pulled on me (see AzMike above) but all I did was take umbrage at being called a "liar" for not having heard a religious angle to the original story.

Did you get that? A "liar" for not having heard. The troll presumes to look out from inside my head.

As for post 163, yes you were the first to bring it up, it's still back there in quotes, and you used it to try to wedge a couple of other posters on your own self-confessed assumption that they were anti-Christian. Something they never brought up at all. So don't play innocent; it's on the record.

Frankly it wasn't all that big a deal but when Asshole called me a liar, you know what I did? Nothing. I let it go. Then when I didn't take his bait, he came after me. So cut the bullshit. Let's move on.

Frankly, I'm surprised at you willfully ignoring it. First, the article itself mentions that Boko Haram is a group of "islamist militants." Second, the actions they undertook are indeed anti-Christian. And kidrocks? Given his/her posting history, and what I've seen them post, that individual is indeed anti-Christian. Sure, and then again you referring to the God I worship as an "imaginary sky pixie" kinda takes the legs right from under your argument. You can't call me for inserting religion into a debate when you resorted to saying those things.

Moreover, you fail to look at the story from a wider scope. Extremist Muslims all over northern and central Africa have taken to killing Jews and Christians. This is a much broader religious issue than you think. These terrorists are motivated by their twisted versions of Islam. Therefore, and as seen in the past, all of their actions; the murder, the bombings, the persecution of Christians, Women and Jews are all motivated by their twisted religious devotion.

No TK, these "wider scopes" and "anti-Christians" and "extremist Muslims all over Africa" inferred from outside sources, none of that was a part of this thread until you brought in, in post 163, "these girls are Christians" and tried to make a wedge out of it against posters who never themselves brought it up. That IS trolling, and I called it what it was, period. And I noted the irony where your same post chastised others for politicizing, while oblivious to having just done it yourself.

It's not a big deal and would have died there but for the Old Troll who got bored and came after me hours later, after you were already gone.

And "sky pixie" is a common term I've picked up here, was a response to Windbag's observation about praying to a "#", and the term in no way specifies Christianity or any other religion anyway. Plus that was long, long after post 163, so let's not get creative with the sequencing.

As noted elsewhere, this thread is not about the militants or the kidnapping. It's about the idea of twitting. All this extra baggage about "these are Christians" and "those are Muslims" I'll have to take your word for it but for the purpose of this thread it's all irrelevant.

Last edited:

Most of them are dead.

That's because it IS mockable. That is the depth to which US foreign policy has descended. A sad faced Michelle selfie with a fucking hashtag.

What a fucking farce.

Forum List

Back