Conservatives push for end of "no fault" divorce

Tommy Tainant

Diamond Member
Jan 20, 2016
Y Cae Ras

This seems a gift to domestic abusers. I can only see it as a desire to take society back to a pre civilised age.
Message to failed husbands and wives. Once its over its over. You waste your time trying to turn the tide.

An additional reason for people today to not bother getting married at all. Most certainly the next relationship will be an unmarried one since those involved can't afford the lawyers to get them out of their first marriage.

This seems a gift to domestic abusers. I can only see it as a desire to take society back to a pre civilised age.
Message to failed husbands and wives. Once its over its over. You waste your time trying to turn the tide.
Of course over in Britstain the easiest way to get a divorce is have your wife crash inside the Chunnel.

1719402273578.png

It's yet another opportunity for women to falsely accuse their husband's of horrible behaviors. As if they don't do it already.

It's to the point where if a white male says "Hi" to any woman he is a misogynistic, philandering racist pig and suspected of child abuse despite never doing anything beyond simply greeting people.

It is all about control, that is all they desire is control over our every day lives.

Actually, I don't have a huge problem with this. If you are going to get a divorce, especially if kids are involved, there better be a good reason.

Domestic abuse is solid grounds for divorce.

"I'm not feeling it" isn't. You should have thought of that before your parents paid thousands of dollars for a wedding.

Actually, I don't have a huge problem with this. If you are going to get a divorce, especially if kids are involved, there better be a good reason.

"I'm not feeling it" isn't. You should have thought of that before your parents paid thousands of dollars for a wedding.
It really is. This isnt something people just decide on a whim.

It's yet another opportunity for women to falsely accuse their husband's of horrible behaviors. As if they don't do it already.

It's to the point where if a white male says "Hi" to any woman he is a misogynistic, philandering racist pig and suspected of child abuse despite never doing anything beyond simply greeting people.
Here we see the small cock incel community come out to debate.

Here we see the small cock incel community come out to debate.
No you fucking retarded asshole, no fault divorce is yet another tool for the take down of the nuclear family by you asshole Marxist insects.
A virtual cog in the feminist movement.
AS for your PROJECTION, HAHAHAHAHAHAHAhahahahaaaaaaaaa
:eusa_whistle:

No you fucking retarded asshole, no fault divorce is yet another tool for the take down of the nuclear family by you asshole Marxist insects.
A virtual cog in the feminist movement.
AS for your PROJECTION, HAHAHAHAHAHAHAhahahahaaaaaaaaa
:eusa_whistle:
Well small cock, do you mean marxists like Ronnie Reagan ? Is that who you mean small cock ?

Hell has frozen over, I agree with JoeB. :oops:

While I have no dog in this fight (I put up with my wife's abuse as a matter of course), I think it is a matter upon which reasonable people could disagree. In the earlier period, it was much more difficult to prove abuse, but with our "army" of social workers and such with nothing productive to do, I suspect it would not be so difficult to prove a truthful claim of abuse. Indeed, you could probably "prove" emotional abuse because one's husband refused to let the wife watch The View.

Within my own circle, a cousin of mine is in the 16th year of being "bent, folded, and mutilated" by the family court in Washington County, PA, which facilitated his divorce, took away his kid and a third of his income, took away his driver's license for three years, and flouted every imaginable principle of jurisdiction, with no means of satisfaction. They lived in Florida and she sued in Washington County, PA because her uncle was influential in that court system, and the Washington judge simply refused to give up jurisdiction.

"No fault," of course.

Forum List

Back