Conservatives sold themselves two lies

What is vile propaganda?

The very act of asking about David Duke, makes the false and very harmful implication, that it is reasonable to ask the person you are asking,

about David Duke.
I'm just dealing in reality. This is what they're seeing, and all they get from the GOP are denials and lectures.

Again, this is all fine. If the GOP really thinks it's done all it can do, then we all just move on.

1. The reality is that white supremacist, like Duke, are a pathetic fringe, with nothing to do with Trump or the GOP.

2. The reality is also, that you and yours will suffer just as much as us, if the regressives get their way and turn this nation into a defacto ONe Party state based on Identity Politics and racial division.

3. We aren't moving on, we're going down. All of US.
But some of those white supremacists are good people???

And vile liars, continue to spread their vile lies.

YOu are doing a good job of tearing the nation apart.

You ever give any thought to the costs of your vile actions, you piece of shit?
history will deal with you vile bastard white trash republicans

True, but it doesn't help when they see a GOP nominee pretending not to know who David Duke is, or when they see white nationalists supporting him.

Those are facts. And for people who are already sensitized to this, those are LOUD facts.

The very act of asking such a question, is vile propaganda.

If you, the most reasonable liberal on this site can't see that, there is no hope.
What is vile propaganda?

The very act of asking about David Duke, makes the false and very harmful implication, that it is reasonable to ask the person you are asking,

about David Duke.
I'm just dealing in reality. This is what they're seeing, and all they get from the GOP are denials and lectures.

Again, this is all fine. If the GOP really thinks it's done all it can do, then we all just move on.

1. The reality is that white supremacist, like Duke, are a pathetic fringe, with nothing to do with Trump or the GOP.

2. The reality is also, that you and yours will suffer just as much as us, if the regressives get their way and turn this nation into a defacto ONe Party state based on Identity Politics and racial division.

I think you know there is no one on this board who is more virulently opposed to PC, Identity Politics and the Regressive Left than I am.

What I would like to see is them marginalized, but Trump and his followers are making this easy for them by playing right into their hands.

It's clear there's nothing I can say to open eyes here about that.

about David Duke.

I asked you a direct question, punk.

Have you ever considered the cost of the way your vile lies are tearing this nation apart?

Have you ever considered the cost of the way your vile lies are tearing this nation apart?
For you Correll

Ann Coulter

@AnnCoulter

So Stormy says she and Trump had sex only once. I guess if you want the guy to screw you repeatedly, you have to be one of his voters.

If you, the most reasonable liberal on this site can't see that, there is no hope.
What is vile propaganda?

about David Duke.

I think you know there is no one on this board who is more virulently opposed to PC, Identity Politics and the Regressive Left than I am.

What I would like to see is them marginalized, but Trump and his followers are making this easy for them by playing right into their hands.

Then work to marginalize them, don't carry water for them.

What is vile propaganda?

about David Duke.

Got it.

And don't look in the mirror, because it's someone else's fault for sure.

For you Correll

Ann Coulter

@AnnCoulter

So Stormy says she and Trump had sex only once. I guess if you want the guy to screw you repeatedly, you have to be one of his voters.

Says the coward who can't answer a simple and reasonable question.

You are tearing this nation apart, and in doing so causing great harm to your fellow citizens, now and in the future.

The harm you have done, is your responsibility.

The blood is on your hands.

about David Duke.

Got it.

The problem is the false perception based on lies by the vile media.

You demonstrated that, with your citing of the ONE time that Trump did not clearly enough denounce Duke, while ignoring the many times before and since when he clearly did so, AND the years of actions that show that he is not of Duke's ilk.

Our actions have no effect on the lies the media will tell.

This is not about us. It is some one else's fault.

For you Correll

Ann Coulter

@AnnCoulter

You are tearing this nation apart, and in doing so causing great harm to your fellow citizens, now and in the future.

The cost of MY actions??? Shouldn't you be more concerned with the actions of this POS this moron this life long pervert in our WH now?

True, but it doesn't help when they see a GOP nominee pretending not to know who David Duke is, or when they see white nationalists supporting him.

Those are facts. And for people who are already sensitized to this, those are LOUD facts.

What is vile propaganda?

about David Duke.

You are a racist. And the racist right control the republican party right now. You've lived your life using identity politics so if this nation moves backwards it's because of those like you.

Last edited:

Got it.

You demonstrated that, with your citing of the ONE time that Trump did not clearly enough denounce Duke, while ignoring the many times before and since when he clearly did so, AND the years of actions that show that he is not of Duke's ilk.

The fact that Trump led the birther movement has nothing to do with David Duke. Trump is a racist.

What is vile propaganda?

about David Duke.

Stop lying prick. You are the problem, you are the one keeping the nation divided. Trump did say some of the supremacists were good people.

For you Correll

Ann Coulter

@AnnCoulter

The cost of MY actions??? Shouldn't you be more concerned with the actions of this POS this moron this life long pervert in our WH now?

Nothing he is doing or will do, is as damaging to this nation, as the way vile liars like you have torn this nation apart.

As you well know, which is why you have been unable to even face the question, let alone answer it.

Well, I think we need to change the system so that the top priorities of our "leaders" are not (1) re-election, (2) fundraising and (3) polls.

I think we need to return to the original system where senators are selected by state legislators rather than up to voters.

What is vile propaganda?

about David Duke.

You are a racist. And the racist right control the republican party right now. You've lived your life using identity politics so if this nation moves backwards it's because of those like you.

You are an asshole., And the asshole left controls the democratic party right now.

Everything I said stands.

Got it.

The fact that Trump led the birther movement has nothing to do with David Duke. Trump is a racist.

Your assumption that birtherism is racism is just self serving bullshit on your part.

You are the racist.

about David Duke.

Stop lying prick. You are the problem, you are the one keeping the nation divided. Trump did say some of the supremacists were good people.

You are a fucking liar. He said no such thing.

He said people on both sides of the issue of the rally were good people. NOt everyone who showed up were supremacist or antifa.

HE was completely right.

You are a fucking liar. He said no such thing.

He said people on both sides of the issue of the rally were good people. NOt everyone who showed up were supremacist or antifa.

HE was completely right.
Q The neo-Nazis started this. They showed up in Charlottesville to protest —

THE PRESIDENT: Excuse me, excuse me. They didn’t put themselves — and you had some very bad people in that group, but you also had people that were very fine people, on both sides. You had people in that group.

For you Correll

Ann Coulter

@AnnCoulter

Nothing he is doing or will do, is as damaging to this nation, as the way vile liars like you have torn this nation apart.

As you well know, which is why you have been unable to even face the question, let alone answer it.
How the hell can you call us vile liars when that POS in the WH can't tell the truth if it killed him? He's F-ed up our relationships with almost every country in the world ,,the most hated man on the planet ,,except for his buddy ,up until a few days ago, Putin

Forum List

Back