Conservatives, the fight is not over!

That ship has already sailed, there's a majority of Americans that apparently love being lied to, otherwise the dear leader wouldn't have been reelected.

All politicians lie.

Yep, but if I had my way, all public officials would be considered under oath every time they speak publicly, if they're caught lying they would be prosecuted and jailed for perjury. You think they would chose their words a bit more carefully if that were the case?

Then you'd get into a lot of legal stoushes over things like what the definition of 'is' is.

Great, let the courts work it out.

So was he being "lawless" in this case?

Doesn't matter, same with Bush, they both walk. That's our exceptional system.

No, it does matter because if one's going to use the term "lawless", it oughtta mean something. In Shrub's case it doesn't appear that he himself ever broke any laws, either, so of course he "walked".

Bush violated the first amendment (signed the so called campaign finance reform which is a flagrant violation of freedom of speech). He violated the fifth with the patriot act and holding American Citizens without trial inside the US. He violated the 10th repeatedly with things like the so called transportation bill, which was just a Christmas Tree of spending and the No Child Gets ahead program, neither had constitutional authority. He violated the 10th also by trying to overturn euthanasia laws in Oregon and the fourth, fifth, ninth and tenth in the war on drugs. And then there's the flagrantly Unconstitutional war on terror where he keeps engaging us in wars that are not for defense, the only Constitutional basis for using the military.

Obama did all that and more turning the Presidency into a dictatorship with his endless executive orders bypassing the legislature and judiciary. Executive actions legitimately only apply to his own powers in the executive branch, they were not to be a shortcut to bypass the other branches of government

You can rehash all the reasons you believe President Obama to be a dictator all you want. In the case of the auto bailout, there was no compelling legal reason for him to do things any other way.

Violation of the 10th amendment and rewarding marketplace losers for failure harms the winners as well as consumers. Let failures fail, that's how 5% of the world population because a third of the world economy until the leftist leaches started dragging us back

Put a pillow on your desk if you're gonna keep hitting your head against it. You'll make more sense that way.

Wow... what an idiot! So you think rich people buy stock hoping to profit when businesses collapse? How the hell does THAT work??? :dunno:

You know very well that anyone who was still holding GM stock was hoping for a payday when it was liquidated. Cocksuckers. I'm sooooo glad they got screwed.

And I guess you don't understand that every person who works and has a 401k, owns stock? When a stock tanks, they lose money... rich people, poor people, people in between.... all people who own the stock lose money.

The GM bailout didn't save anything or prevent anything, other than saving union bosses and preventing them from losing their jobs... they are big democrat supporters and that's important to people like you and John McCain.

Yeah, here's the thing. Folks like me who had 401K's weren't going to see any money from that bailout. ON the other hand, the job I had in 2009 was DIRECTLY TIED to supplying GM. And, no, we weren't members of a union.

Last edited:
Damn you're one stupid son of a bitch, I wasn't talking about the bailout boondoggle, I was talking about the bankruptcy laws. But you already knew that, and when is GM going to pay the tax payers back?

oh, NOW you are talking about the bankruptcy laws. The bankruptcy laws don't really apply here, guy.

Again, I think it shows some real fucking Conservative brain damage when your first thought during an economic crisis is 'What about the rich people? The poor dears lost money on their investment."

The GM Bailout saved the American Auto Industry. It prevented the Great Recession from becoming "The Great Depression II, Electric Bugaloo". but your big worry, 'What about the investors who bought GM Stock hoping to profit off of its collapse?"

Seriously, fuck those guys.

You really are dumb as a box of rocks. The 2007 bailouts didn't save GM, they filed Chapter 11 bankruptcy in 2009, so yes bankruptcy laws do apply. They not only fucked over vendors and investors but also customers by not honoring recalls on the defective products they sold prior to 2009. All Americans lost in that deal, except the fucking union.

RogerR20160508_low.jpg

We get it, you just don't give a flying fuck about the law which is why you've supported your dear leaders lawlessness over the last almost 8 years.

I care about results. As a wise man said, "The Constitution is not a suicide pact". Since there was legislation that enabled the bailouts that gave the Executive Branch authority to administer the bailout, there really isn't an issue with 'the law' here except in your fetid imagination.

And the fact that Obama makes dumb ass inbred rednecks from Texas like you upset is just icing on the cake.

Damn you're one stupid son of a bitch, I wasn't talking about the bailout boondoggle, I was talking about the bankruptcy laws. But you already knew that, and when is GM going to pay the tax payers back?

Maybe you missed this part of what he said:

Since there was legislation that enabled the bailouts that gave the Executive Branch authority to administer the bailout, there really isn't an issue with 'the law' here except in your fetid imagination.

And he's right...it's mainly just in the minds of idiot wingnuts such as yourself that the President's administration actually did anything wrong.

You do realize the bailouts had nothing to do with the bankruptcy proceedings, right? Two different laws, two different procedures. But hey feel free to post a link where the bailout law suspended bankruptcy law. No hurry, I'll wait. And I'll be waiting a long, long time.

Here's another idea: how about you post a link discussing the Obama Admin being taken to court over what you claim is "lawless". It's been done before, after all.

Take you pick.

bond holder lawsuits against gm - Bing

I care about results. As a wise man said, "The Constitution is not a suicide pact". Since there was legislation that enabled the bailouts that gave the Executive Branch authority to administer the bailout, there really isn't an issue with 'the law' here except in your fetid imagination.

And the fact that Obama makes dumb ass inbred rednecks from Texas like you upset is just icing on the cake.

Since there was legislation that enabled the bailouts that gave the Executive Branch authority to administer the bailout, there really isn't an issue with 'the law' here except in your fetid imagination.

And he's right...it's mainly just in the minds of idiot wingnuts such as yourself that the President's administration actually did anything wrong.

You do realize the bailouts had nothing to do with the bankruptcy proceedings, right? Two different laws, two different procedures. But hey feel free to post a link where the bailout law suspended bankruptcy law. No hurry, I'll wait. And I'll be waiting a long, long time.

Here's another idea: how about you post a link discussing the Obama Admin being taken to court over what you claim is "lawless". It's been done before, after all.

Take you pick.

"bond holders lawsuits against gm"

Besides that, they apparently lost.

My point was regarding your inane argument that no one can criticize people you like for anything they haven't been convicted in a court of law as having committed. It's inane and obviously you don't follow that yourself

What is this "no one can criticize people you like for anything they haven't been convicted in a court of law" crap? He used the term "lawless" and I've challenged that assertion. Do you have anything else to add to this besides giving me crap over my posting history?

Exactly, your standard for him was for Obama to be lawless it had to be established in court. A standard you apply to your self and other leftists never, you make all the accusations you want

No, it does matter because if one's going to use the term "lawless", it oughtta mean something. In Shrub's case it doesn't appear that he himself ever broke any laws, either, so of course he "walked".

Yes, of course.

My point was regarding your inane argument that no one can criticize people you like for anything they haven't been convicted in a court of law as having committed. It's inane and obviously you don't follow that yourself

What is this "no one can criticize people you like for anything they haven't been convicted in a court of law" crap? He used the term "lawless" and I've challenged that assertion. Do you have anything else to add to this besides giving me crap over my posting history?

Exactly, your standard for him was for Obama to be lawless it had to be established in court. A standard you apply to your self and other leftists never, you make all the accusations you want

Obama has a complete disregard for the Constitution

IOW, you really have no rebuttal. Ok, then....

But my TV said the same thing!

That's right, he said we'll have to look at that. At no point does he exclaim he is going to increase minimum wage as you have been exclaiming. And what was it I already stated in regards to this? The Fed Min. Wage is lower than almost every States Min Wage. So if for whatever reason the Fed Min Wage may or may not be increased, will it ever be more than every States own Min Wage? And to this you came back with Trump said he was going to raise the minimum wage, when the reality is he never once stated he would.

You don't "look at" something that you're not going to do because it kills jobs, you tell the ignorant liberal that you're NOT going to look at that because it would kill jobs.

I have stated the specific loophole that Trump was talking about closing, Carried Interest.

Wasn't what he was asked about and wasn't what he was talking about. Just like with the MW, it was an opportunity for Trump to correct the ignorance of the liberal and instead, he agreed with the liberal.

Wealthy people don't pay taxes? Are you fucking kidding me? Do they not pay Capital Gains Taxes? Is that not an income tax? Do all not have an actual income?

No, I am not fucking kidding you. To the extent wealthy people pay any tax at all, it is by their choice. Their WEALTH is not taxed... it was already taxed whenever they earned it. They may ELECT to invest and pay tax on their investment income... that's THEIR CHOICE! And no, Capital Gains taxes are not Earned Income taxes and have nothing to do with the earned income tax brackets Trump "is not a big fan of" giving cuts to.

They will sometimes use their wealth to grow their wealth, through investments and such... and they pay taxes on the wealth they grow. But this is very important to remember... they don't HAVE to grow their wealth! It's purely THEIR choice!

You pointed to the few and labeled them as all. :YAWN:

All you keep reiterating are sounbites that you take out of context, or you take from headlines and incorrectly stated opinions of "journalists".

I labeled them as ALL because there are no rich people out there who don't make decisions on what to do with their wealth. They can invest it, they can hide it, they can sit on it, they can sock it away in tax-free municipals and securities... they don't HAVE to do any damn thing with it. What I am reiterating are the bytes of sound coming out of Trump's pie hole since he has secured the GOP nomination, and it ain't Conservatism.

Look... You and his sycophants can do the Trump Apology Tour all you like... I don't blame you.... you've gone to the mat for this man and it's a matter of pride now.... I expect that. But if you think for one minute that I am going to abandon my Conservative principles to support him, you need to go tug on your crack pipe some more. That ain't gonna happen. I will be here to point out everything he says from now until November that isn't Conservative and that flies in the face of Conservative principle... and if you don't like that, you can kiss my ass.
Trump has came right out and stated minimum wage is a states issue. As a claimed constitutional conservative, or do you want to be the social libertarian you also claim to be, do you not agree with that?

Your whole issue sounds once again like because Trump doesn't speak in Conservative soundbites then he isn't a conservative. The rest of your ramblings are just that, ramblings. :blahblah:

Bush violated the first amendment (signed the so called campaign finance reform which is a flagrant violation of freedom of speech). He violated the fifth with the patriot act and holding American Citizens without trial inside the US. He violated the 10th repeatedly with things like the so called transportation bill, which was just a Christmas Tree of spending and the No Child Gets ahead program, neither had constitutional authority. He violated the 10th also by trying to overturn euthanasia laws in Oregon and the fourth, fifth, ninth and tenth in the war on drugs. And then there's the flagrantly Unconstitutional war on terror where he keeps engaging us in wars that are not for defense, the only Constitutional basis for using the military.

Obama did all that and more turning the Presidency into a dictatorship with his endless executive orders bypassing the legislature and judiciary. Executive actions legitimately only apply to his own powers in the executive branch, they were not to be a shortcut to bypass the other branches of government

You can rehash all the reasons you believe President Obama to be a dictator all you want. In the case of the auto bailout, there was no compelling legal reason for him to do things any other way.

Violation of the 10th amendment and rewarding marketplace losers for failure harms the winners as well as consumers. Let failures fail, that's how 5% of the world population because a third of the world economy until the leftist leaches started dragging us back

We subsidize corporate entities all day long, every day.

Like I said, it escaped you, nevermind.

All you said is no political term means anything. What is there to miss in that? You think you said something of content? Seriously?

Your labels for others are meaningless, self-assigned bullshit, instantly dispatched tripe; an emotional reaction leaving no space at all for a serious conversation.

It has nothing to do with a label, moron. Democrats want to expand government checks and tax the rich. We know that because they tell us. You don't know that, seriously?
And yet you are quick to label others based on your own fucking lazy ignorance, gofigure

Stop whining and tell me where I'm wrong. All I see so far is Hillary saying Bitch and you saying ma'am and waiting for orders
:YAWN: I have told you where you are wrong, if you're too fucking lazy to read through it, that's not my problem, but yours. Wow, Hillary says bitch and you think I wait for orders, yet I'm the one here trying to unite the Republican Party so she isn't elected. Yea, you're a fucking idiot. SMFH

Take you pick.

You know why, because the way the administration set up the sale of assets and using federal funds to buy them to form the new GM. It would have never happened the way it did without federal money.

That's right, he said we'll have to look at that. At no point does he exclaim he is going to increase minimum wage as you have been exclaiming. And what was it I already stated in regards to this? The Fed Min. Wage is lower than almost every States Min Wage. So if for whatever reason the Fed Min Wage may or may not be increased, will it ever be more than every States own Min Wage? And to this you came back with Trump said he was going to raise the minimum wage, when the reality is he never once stated he would.

You don't "look at" something that you're not going to do because it kills jobs, you tell the ignorant liberal that you're NOT going to look at that because it would kill jobs.

I have stated the specific loophole that Trump was talking about closing, Carried Interest.

Wasn't what he was asked about and wasn't what he was talking about. Just like with the MW, it was an opportunity for Trump to correct the ignorance of the liberal and instead, he agreed with the liberal.

Wealthy people don't pay taxes? Are you fucking kidding me? Do they not pay Capital Gains Taxes? Is that not an income tax? Do all not have an actual income?

No, I am not fucking kidding you. To the extent wealthy people pay any tax at all, it is by their choice. Their WEALTH is not taxed... it was already taxed whenever they earned it. They may ELECT to invest and pay tax on their investment income... that's THEIR CHOICE! And no, Capital Gains taxes are not Earned Income taxes and have nothing to do with the earned income tax brackets Trump "is not a big fan of" giving cuts to.

They will sometimes use their wealth to grow their wealth, through investments and such... and they pay taxes on the wealth they grow. But this is very important to remember... they don't HAVE to grow their wealth! It's purely THEIR choice!

All you keep reiterating are sounbites that you take out of context, or you take from headlines and incorrectly stated opinions of "journalists".

I labeled them as ALL because there are no rich people out there who don't make decisions on what to do with their wealth. They can invest it, they can hide it, they can sit on it, they can sock it away in tax-free municipals and securities... they don't HAVE to do any damn thing with it. What I am reiterating are the bytes of sound coming out of Trump's pie hole since he has secured the GOP nomination, and it ain't Conservatism.

Look... You and his sycophants can do the Trump Apology Tour all you like... I don't blame you.... you've gone to the mat for this man and it's a matter of pride now.... I expect that. But if you think for one minute that I am going to abandon my Conservative principles to support him, you need to go tug on your crack pipe some more. That ain't gonna happen. I will be here to point out everything he says from now until November that isn't Conservative and that flies in the face of Conservative principle... and if you don't like that, you can kiss my ass.
Trump has came right out and stated minimum wage is a states issue. As a claimed constitutional conservative do you not agree with that?

Your whole issue sounds once again like because Trump doesn't speak in Conservative soundbites then he isn't a conservative. The rest of your ramblings are just that, ramblings. :blahblah:

"Conservative" means nothing anymore. Eisenhower would be "liberal" to the rabid frothy mouthed mob.

I always love dumbshits that enter a conversation or think they know whats going on after starting at the end of the topic, try reading from the beginning next time. Funny how you peg me for a liberal, do you even know what a Classic Liberal is? watadumbitch

I always love dumbshits who expect people to read entire threads before posting even when their post is a direct response to what you said
His first post to me wasn't a direct response to what I said, but nice try. SMFH

No, but my first post to you that you were whining about was a direct response to what you said, which is what I was referring to
Me whining about? LMFAO And there's your stupidity, putting your nose where it doesn't belong. Had you read this thread things may have been different, but I digress. :itsok:

Yes, you whined that I didn't read the entire thread before commenting
:YAWN: :lame2:

Trump has came right out and stated minimum wage is a states issue. As a claimed constitutional conservative do you not agree with that?

"Conservative" means nothing anymore. Eisenhower would be "liberal" to the rabid frothy mouthed mob.
Of that I have no doubt.

Bullshit

Bullshit. He found a way around a cockblocking congress that held the nation hostage while they soiled themselves over his election, especially the second one since they had determined and announced that their most important job was to deny him re-election, and then they got out maneuvered.

Hire a law firm and go after him

Bullshit. He found a way around a cockblocking congress that held the nation hostage while they soiled themselves over his election, especially the second one since they had determined and announced that their most important job was to deny him re-election, and then they got out maneuvered. Hire a law firm and go after him.

Take you pick.

You know why, because the way the administration set up the sale of assets and using federal funds to buy them to form the new GM. It would have never happened the way it did without federal money.

Yeah, throw 'em in the slammer.

You really are dumb as a box of rocks. The 2007 bailouts didn't save GM, they filed Chapter 11 bankruptcy in 2009, so yes bankruptcy laws do apply. They not only fucked over vendors and investors but also customers by not honoring recalls on the defective products they sold prior to 2009. All Americans lost in that deal, except the fucking union.

I think you are a little confused. The 2007 Bailout didn't save GM. The 2009 Bailout, the one Romney supported before the Black Guy was for it, was the one that saved GM.

But you once again show the brain disease of ODS. - You are all for something... until the black guy did it. Then you have to find a reason why it was "bad".

"Oh, some poor rich people lost their already risky investment".

As someone who worked for one of GM's vendors, we all breathed a sigh of relief when the the bailout happened. It meant we weren't sitting on years of inventory.

So? The problem with GM is that the stakeholders were all a straightjacket. They needed a fresh slate.

But fuck those working folks. The Shifty Negro screwed some rich people.

Forum List

Back