Conservatives, the fight is not over!

Here's another idea: how about you post a link discussing the Obama Admin being taken to court over what you claim is "lawless". It's been done before, after all.

So that's your standard? You apply the same thing to W? He's only guilty of what has been proven in a court of law? So you defend him when leftists make accusations since he's been convicted of nothing? Funny, I don't see you doing that ...

I've personally never called for his impeachment or called his policies "lawless" and in some cases I actually have told others who were calling for impeachment of him wrong.

As far as this particular subjecting that were deflecting from is concerned, from what I've read about it, there isn't anything that legally obligated this current admin to act any way other than they did in disbursing the bailout money.

My point was regarding your inane argument that no one can criticize people you like for anything they haven't been convicted in a court of law as having committed. It's inane and obviously you don't follow that yourself

What is this "no one can criticize people you like for anything they haven't been convicted in a court of law" crap? He used the term "lawless" and I've challenged that assertion. Do you have anything else to add to this besides giving me crap over my posting history?

Exactly, your standard for him was for Obama to be lawless it had to be established in court. A standard you apply to your self and other leftists never, you make all the accusations you want

Ya know, all these terms (would be insults) are absoutley meaningless. "Conservatives", "liberals", "republicans", "democrats", "leftists", "right wingers".

All bullshit. The whole thing.

Emotional diarrhea.

I said what I meant, not what you think I meant. Or wanted me to mean. Like I said, pop your head out of your ass and read the actual words. Free markets are based on the economy? Was that supposed to mean something?
And I meant what I said, you're a fucking genius, telling me things that I have already stated. :YAWN:
It was a question, that's what the question mark is for. Markets create the economy, not the other way around. LOL
No shit! SMFH and In a free-market economy, prices for goods and services are set freely by the forces of supply and demand and are allowed to reach their point of equilibrium without intervention by government policy, and it typically entails support for highly competitive markets and private ownership of productive enterprises. All of which I have already stated. :ack-1:

So where do tax rates fit into the "free market"? as BOSS exclaims they do and yet can't show that they do, since tax is not policy rather it is Constitutional Law.
I said what I meant, not what you think I meant. Or wanted me to mean. Like I said, pop your head out of your ass and read the actual words. Free markets are based on the economy? Was that supposed to mean something?
And I meant what I said, you're a fucking genius, telling me things that I have already stated. :YAWN:
It was a question, that's what the question mark is for. Markets create the economy, not the other way around. LOL
No shit! SMFH and In a free-market economy, prices for goods and services are set freely by the forces of supply and demand and are allowed to reach their point of equilibrium without intervention by government policy, and it typically entails support for highly competitive markets and private ownership of productive enterprises. All of which I have already stated. :ack-1:

So where do tax rates fit into the "free market"? as BOSS exclaims they do and yet can't show that they do, since tax is not policy rather it is Constitutional Law.
Using wikipedia? LOL. I quoted what I was asking about. Didn't you see it? "Free markets are based on the economy?"

That's contrary to the meaning, that's why I asked. But as I said, there's no such thing as non intervention by government because it would be anarchy, which eliminates government. And you have to have your conversation with BOSS with BOSS.

You get your shit you spew from the same ass, so yeah, it's all alike.
You don't know your ass from a hole in the ground.

So that's your standard? You apply the same thing to W? He's only guilty of what has been proven in a court of law? So you defend him when leftists make accusations since he's been convicted of nothing? Funny, I don't see you doing that ...

I've personally never called for his impeachment or called his policies "lawless" and in some cases I actually have told others who were calling for impeachment of him wrong.

As far as this particular subjecting that were deflecting from is concerned, from what I've read about it, there isn't anything that legally obligated this current admin to act any way other than they did in disbursing the bailout money.

My point was regarding your inane argument that no one can criticize people you like for anything they haven't been convicted in a court of law as having committed. It's inane and obviously you don't follow that yourself

What is this "no one can criticize people you like for anything they haven't been convicted in a court of law" crap? He used the term "lawless" and I've challenged that assertion. Do you have anything else to add to this besides giving me crap over my posting history?

Exactly, your standard for him was for Obama to be lawless it had to be established in court. A standard you apply to your self and other leftists never, you make all the accusations you want

Ya know, all these terms (would be insults) are absoutley meaningless. "Conservatives", "liberals", "republicans", "democrats", "leftists", "right wingers".

Emotional diarrhea.
Words mean things. The fact that the meanings escape you isn't our problem.

Emotional diarrhea.

You're the one suffering from severe emotional diarrhea, you got an actual point anywhere?

[]Using wikipedia? LOL. I quoted what I was asking about. Didn't you see it? "Free markets are based on the economy?"

That's contrary to the meaning, that's why I asked. But as I said, there's no such thing as non intervention by government because it would be anarchy, which eliminates government. And you have to have your conversation with BOSS with BOSS.
Its not contrary to the meaning as the free market is a market economy. Wiki does use citations, if you have an issue with what I quoted from there, then take it up with them or prove what I quoted wrong. :dunno:

I was having my conversation with BOSS until you decided to try to excoriate me for it.
In other words you recognize your citation is sloppy and lazy. If they had a credible citation you could have used it. But you're still wrong regardless. Free markets aren't based on the economy. That's bass ackwards.

Using wikipedia? LOL. I quoted what I was asking about. Didn't you see it? "Free markets are based on the economy?"

You get your shit you spew from the same ass, so yeah, it's all alike.
You don't know your ass from a hole in the ground.

Sorry. You all sound alike to me, just screed. Auditioning for your own talk radio shows that never come. Same inane talking points, parroting what you’ve heard on agenda driven media. Devoid of original thought processing. Gleeful when another such programmed shit slinger joins the chorus. It’s just how you come across.

Emotional diarrhea.

You're the one suffering from severe emotional diarrhea, you got an actual point anywhere?

Guess it was over your head.

[]Using wikipedia? LOL. I quoted what I was asking about. Didn't you see it? "Free markets are based on the economy?"

Its not contrary to the meaning as the free market is a market economy. Wiki does use citations, if you have an issue with what I quoted from there, then take it up with them or prove what I quoted wrong. :dunno:

I was having my conversation with BOSS until you decided to try to excoriate me for it.

I always like you idiots who object to other posters posting on conversations ... on a message board ... You want a one on one with Boss, PM him. I doubt he wants a private conversation with you, but that's up to him. You post on a public forum, the public can comment.

I always like explaining message boards to liberals, you're such simpletons

Emotional diarrhea.

Nothing matters isn't over my head, it's a waste of my time

Emotional diarrhea.

Like I said, it escaped you, nevermind.

In other words you recognize your citation is sloppy and lazy. If they had a credible citation you could have used it. But you're still wrong regardless. Free markets aren't based on the economy. That's bass ackwards.
You don't have a "free market" in every economy. SMFH

My citation was sloppy and lazy? LMFAO Would investopedia work to your liking?
What is a 'Free Market'
A free market is a market economy based on supply and demand with little or no government control​

How about from Rothbard himself?: “ Free market” is a summary term for an array of exchanges that take place in society. Each exchange is undertaken as a voluntary agreement between two people or between groups of people represented by agents.

Doesn't really matter where or who I quote as you simply exclaim it means the opposite. You haven't shown that you even know what a "free market" is.

Emotional diarrhea.
Words mean things. The fact that the meanings escape you isn't our problem.

You have no meaning to me at all. You're just here to seeth about "librules", "leftists", "democrats", "communisrts", "Marxists". You don't really have a point, you're just here marking territory like a rabid canine.

Emotional diarrhea.

All you said is no political term means anything. What is there to miss in that? You think you said something of content? Seriously?

I always like you idiots who object to other posters posting on conversations ... on a message board ... You want a one on one with Boss, PM him. I doubt he wants a private conversation with you, but that's up to him. You post on a public forum, the public can comment.

I always love dumbshits that enter a conversation or think they know whats going on after starting at the end of the topic, try reading from the beginning next time. Funny how you peg me for a liberal, do you even know what a Classic Liberal is? watadumbitch

Emotional diarrhea.

All you said is no political term means anything. What is there to miss in that? You think you said something of content? Seriously?

Your labels for others are meaningless, self-assigned bullshit, instantly dispatched tripe; an emotional reaction leaving no space at all for a serious conversation.

I always love dumbshits that enter a conversation or think they know whats going on after starting at the end of the topic, try reading from the beginning next time. Funny how you peg me for a liberal, do you even know what a Classic Liberal is? watadumbitch

No, but that's not what this place is about. You have your own view once, you gotta be gategorized immediately.

I always love dumbshits who expect people to read entire threads before posting even when their post is a direct response to what you said

No, but that's not what this place is about. You have your own view once, you gotta be gategorized immediately.

Yet you can't contradict your gategory, can you, Holmes?

Your labels for others are meaningless, self-assigned bullshit, instantly dispatched tripe; an emotional reaction leaving no space at all for a serious conversation.

It has nothing to do with a label, moron. Democrats want to expand government checks and tax the rich. We know that because they tell us. You don't know that, seriously?

I always love dumbshits who expect people to read entire threads before posting even when their post is a direct response to what you said
His first post to me wasn't a direct response to what I said, but nice try. SMFH

Forum List

Back