Conservatives waking up to climate change

Frank, the experiment isn't there don't bother.. He doesn't know what such an experiment would be, and by now he has been busted faking it so often,he fears doing another stupid thing..

He won't provide you with an experiment, even if he could, all he will do is try and divert with a lie about a link, hoping noone checks it.. It does this a lot..

The type of GWarming experimental demos that teachers are doing are COMPLETELY bogus.. They should be ashamed of themselves if they knew any better. You cannot recreate the GreenHouse in a Mason jar or a 20gal aquarium..

But what you're asking for is really puzzling.. Because you want to simplify the atmospheric insulation of the Earth in one "experiment"..

If you two guys want that experiment soooo badly --- you should at least tell us what it would look like and how you would design it...

What would you use to model the Earth's surface? What energy source would you use? How would you contain it without influencing incident radiation or heating effects??

You could avoid most of this dirty work by going and buying a book on Atmos. Physics.. Would be a better investment..

Last edited:
Frank, the experiment isn't there don't bother.. He doesn't know what such an experiment would be, and by now he has been busted faking it so often,he fears doing another stupid thing..

He won't provide you with an experiment, even if he could, all he will do is try and divert with a lie about a link, hoping noone checks it.. It does this a lot..

The type of GWarming experimental demos that teachers are doing are COMPLETELY bogus.. They should be ashamed of themselves if they knew any better. You cannot recreate the GreenHouse in a Mason jar or a 20gal aquarium..

But what you're asking for is really puzzling.. Because you want to simplify the atmospheric insulation of the Earth in one "experiment"..

If you two guys want that experiment soooo badly --- you should at least tell us what it would look like and how you would design it...

What would you use to model the Earth's surface? What energy source would you use? How would you contain it without influencing incident radiation or heating effects??

You could avoid most of this dirty work by going and buying a book on Atmos. Physics.. Would be a better investment..

You're preaching to the choir on that one.. It's shameful..

I have seen many of them posted here, and all of them have been an embarassment..

An engineer I have worked with for prbably 10 years off and on, told me once, that if they could prove the effect works as claimed by AGW theory proponnents in an experiment, they would spare no expense to do so.. Hell every big name physicist would be paid and signed up, and just like the A bomb, they would get er done...

Yet no big funding for such a task exists, no university studies, no think-tanks on it, nothing... All that is funded or done is to assume the theory is sound and base everything on that assumption.. Want to get funding to show climate change can cause acne? Sure here's a check.. Want funding to prove the theory works? They say why bother? We know it's true already..

That's what originally turned me from a true beleiver in it, to a complete polar opposite... When you ask the most important question about the 5,000 lb elephant that isn't in the room, they say sure it is, just look at it...

You're preaching to the choir on that one.. It's shameful..

I have seen many of them posted here, and all of them have been an embarassment..

An engineer I have worked with for prbably 10 years off and on, told me once, that if they could prove the effect works as claimed by AGW theory proponnents in an experiment, they would spare no expense to do so.. Hell every big name physicist would be paid and signed up, and just like the A bomb, they would get er done...

Yet no big funding for such a task exists, no university studies, no think-tanks on it, nothing... All that is funded or done is to assume the theory is sound and base everything on that assumption.. Want to get funding to show climate change can cause acne? Sure here's a check.. Want funding to prove the theory works? They say why bother? We know it's true already..

That's what originally turned me from a true beleiver in it, to a complete polar opposite... When you ask the most important question about the 5,000 lb elephant that isn't in the room, they say sure it is, just look at it...
The debate is over. Just accept what we tell you, and don't ask questions. Just do as you're told - hand over your wallet.

So that engineer is a moron.

And if any person doesn't understand why that engineer is a moron, that person is also a moron. It's a symptom of Dunning-Kruger, in that morons are incapable of recognizing stupidity not just in themselves, but also in their fellow morons.

Here's the question. Will Rush's army of Internet trolls slow down the progress on sustainable energy?

Here's the answer.

Not in the least.

Why.

There are many people educationally inadequate to understand any number of scientific pursuits.

Mankind has never waited for them. Neither will we.

Outside the US - you are right.

Inside the US -I think the Luddites have already cost the country tens of thousands of jobs and millions of dollars in lost exports.

It is no concidence that the world leaders in new technologies like Solar Thermal, Tidal and Breeder Reactors are NOT in the US.

S.J.

While you worry about what climate change will cost - you may want to consider this point.

S.J.

Exactly. Of course you don't care.

Countries like Germany, South Korea, Japan and the UK have created tens of thousands of jobs in renewable energies and earned billions of dollars in exports - and you don't care.

This is why the US is no longer a leading country. People don't care.

S.J.

Countries like Germany, South Korea, Japan and the UK have created tens of thousands of jobs in renewable energies and earned billions of dollars in exports - and you don't care.

Speak for yourself, Saigon, and stop talking out your ass. If you want to bow to the alter of AGW, fine, but don't drag me into your gullible world of capitulation.

S.J -

You capitulated at the moment you decided to rely on shockjocks and politicans for your scientific information, rather than relying on scientists.

Don't think for a moment that your clinging to supersition does not cost you and your country an astronomical amount of money in lost jobs, lost export earnings and the eventual cost of having to pay for infrastructure other countries have already dealt with.

S.J -

You capitulated at the moment you decided to rely on shockjocks and politicans for your scientific information, rather than relying on scientists.

Don't think for a moment that your clinging to supersition does not cost you and your country an astronomical amount of money in lost jobs, lost export earnings and the eventual cost of having to pay for infrastructure other countries have already dealt with.
I rely on common sense and independent thinking, something you're not familiar with.

And if any person doesn't understand why that engineer is a moron, that person is also a moron. It's a symptom of Dunning-Kruger, in that morons are incapable of recognizing stupidity not just in themselves, but also in their fellow morons.

Let's see he has 35 years in designing, building, and re-fitting various types of high-end hardware, with A PHD, and a masters.. And then we have you.. A sock-puppeteer,liar, proven fraud, and general crybaby who thinks everyone not on his side is listening to rush limbaugh...

ROFL, no contest..

Last edited:

Odd that we can create a mini black hole in a lab, but a 200PPM change in atmospheric gas is beyond our capabilities

Odd that we can create a mini black hole in a lab, but a 200PPM change in atmospheric gas is beyond our capabilities

Correction. Beyond your capabilities. Both black holes and AGW. That’s what we keep telling you.

Show me wrong. Tell us of any science that proves that GHGs don't absorb long wave radiation.

This is the theory that I like.

A molecule of CO2 in a mixture of other gasses. It encounters and absorbs a photon of longwave from earth. Electron clouds move to higher energy states. It feels the instability of being the warmest molecules in the 'hood so searches for something cooler to radiate to in order to return to its "comfort zone". But wait! It just had its shot of energy, so all molecules around it are lower energy. But, in it's primative brain it senses that beyond the 'hood, trillions of AUs away, are warmer zones and cooler zones. So it must direct its re-radiation to only the direction of cooler.

I would love to hear from deniers the exact mechanism of molecules directing radiation past their neighbors to cool zones in the almost infinite distance.

Yes, whenever you morons can't answer a simple question, or produce a measurable experiment you trot out DK to cover your collective incompetent asses.

Answer the questions or shut the hell up and go away.

Correction. Beyond your capabilities. Both black holes and AGW. That’s what we keep telling you.

Show me wrong. Tell us of any science that proves that GHGs don't absorb long wave radiation.

That's not how science works silly person. As Aristotle so aptly stated long before you were born "HE WHO ASSERTS MUST ALSO PROVE!"

Oh yeah, it's a fundamental axiom of science. Something you anti-science deniers avoid like the plague.

LOL, on blackholes you are not only wrongin general,but completely ignorant of the science which you claim to be so expert on..

a list from google...

black hole made in lab - Google Search

Nice huh? Yeah seems it's kind been done a few times now... MORON..

And your views on AGW are just as ignorant.. Damn dude,you get dumber as we go..

BTW, I noticed your bait and switch.. the theory isn't whether or not GH gases react to long wave IR socko, we already know they do. It's whether or not they can produce additional warming of their warmer heat source, the earth's surface.. Nice try though..Not really..LOL

Last edited:
S.J.

:eusa_liar: :eusa_liar: :eusa_liar:

You're a riot man.. You really are.. THe news out of Germany is just short of public revolt over skyrocketing utility costs and bad strategic decisions on the part of "Govt energy policy".. They are a couple DMarks short of all - out public revolt over "renewables"..

Get a grip.. And stop making me laugh...

:lol:

That's a good point chief..

It's easy to prove that CO2 will absorb and re-radiate thermal energy. Don't even NEED to do that part.. The experiment would have to be realistic enough to extrapolate MEASUREMENTS of the back radiation and cooling vents in the atmos.. to be of any use.

I'll give you a reason.. To figure out HOW MUCH the net thermal flow from the surface to the heavens is DECREASED by your 200ppm --- you'd have to model both the BBody output of the Earth and the heat sinking ability of space..

PERHAPS -- Lawrence Livermore could pull that off -- but NOT in a milk jug or aquarium..

S.J -

I rely on common sense and independent thinking, something you're not familiar with.

The nice thing about knowing science is that it allows independent thinking based on facts. Common sense is what people who don't have knowledge claim in order to excuse their lack of investment in education.

Forum List

Back