Conversion Therapy Crusader Has Something To Say: He's Gay

After all the damage this guy has caused and all the lives he’s ruined you would think he would have more to say than a “whoops, sorry“.

I wonder if he still votes Republican.

The people who came to him voluntarily were trying to break the butt sex habit.

At least they had some hope for awhile. If they had gone to a PC liberal therapist, they would have told them there was no hope.

Of course there is always hope, people can change, they can regain their manhoods.

You don't know the first fucking thing about therapy. A legitimate therapist would help them to sort out their feeling about their sexuality and to decide who they are and what they really want. Therapists don't tell patients that anything is hopeless. That is as stupid as stupid gets
A person who lives by feelings is immature. A mature person doesn't give in to feelings. Feelings are fickle. My opinion is homosexuals are simply people who never matured sexually.
And there in lies your problem . You feel nothing . You don't understand that a mature and rational person is able to balance feelings and rational thought process to come to a conclusion as to who they are and what direction they want their life to take. My opinion is that people like you who are so wrapped up in your own narrow and limited world view- who believe that others should be just like you, or they have no value have never matured intellectually and emotionally - and probobly not sexually either.

I see that your fuck buddy the Polish Princess hasn't had anything more to say about therapy. You are both pathetically ignorant on so many levels

I'm willing to bet that both you and the Polish Princess are struggling with your own sexual identity issues and are frightened to fucking death about who and what YOU really are.
Any person who believes that the anus is a sex organ is far from mature.
Just fucking brilliant! That is the totality of your response to what I just posted? You have some serious problems and limitations.

The people who came to him voluntarily were trying to break the butt sex habit.

At least they had some hope for awhile. If they had gone to a PC liberal therapist, they would have told them there was no hope.

Of course there is always hope, people can change, they can regain their manhoods.

You don't know the first fucking thing about therapy. A legitimate therapist would help them to sort out their feeling about their sexuality and to decide who they are and what they really want. Therapists don't tell patients that anything is hopeless. That is as stupid as stupid gets
A person who lives by feelings is immature. A mature person doesn't give in to feelings. Feelings are fickle. My opinion is homosexuals are simply people who never matured sexually.
And there in lies your problem . You feel nothing . You don't understand that a mature and rational person is able to balance feelings and rational thought process to come to a conclusion as to who they are and what direction they want their life to take. My opinion is that people like you who are so wrapped up in your own narrow and limited world view- who believe that others should be just like you, or they have no value have never matured intellectually and emotionally - and probobly not sexually either.

I see that your fuck buddy the Polish Princess hasn't had anything more to say about therapy. You are both pathetically ignorant on so many levels

I'm willing to bet that both you and the Polish Princess are struggling with your own sexual identity issues and are frightened to fucking death about who and what YOU really are.
Just fucking brilliant! That is the totality of your response to what I just posted? You have some serious problems and limitations.
Yeah, I'm the one that's sexually confused, huh.

I can't speak for anyone else,but I've seen therapy on TV, and how therapists like Bob Newhart work.

Personally, I think a lot of it is bullshit.

If there is going to be a cure to straighten people out , it will come from the pharmaceutical industry, or perhaps surgery. If top phrenologists can find the part of the brain which controls the desire- or lack thereof- to take it in the caboose, it would not be a problem to go in and alter that- IF the person wants to change sexual preferences.
The cure that is need is for people like you who think that y9ou have the right and the mandate to dictate what is normal and moral . You and you alone are the ones who need to be straighten out

You don't get it. It isn't what I think. Its what individual members of the LGBTQ+ community think. And many of those folks want to straighten out. Not every homo wants to change, but some certainly do. And my opinion on the matter has nothing to do with it.
Really? Many want to "straighten out" ? How many. ? Please tell us more about your intimate knowledge and insight into the lives of gay folks, and how you come by it.

upload_2019-9-9_12-1-39.jpeg
th

View attachment 278277
th
Poor little fella. If you were secure in your sexuality you wouldn't be spending so much energy and time defending yourself.

Conversion therapy crusader has something to say: He’s gay

A South Carolina man who founded one of the nation's biggest conversion therapy ministries has something to say: he's gay.

The Post and Courier reports Hope for Wholeness founder McKrae Game came out of the closet this summer, nearly two years after he was fired from the faith-based conversion therapy program. He's now trying to come to terms with the harm he inflicted when he was advocating for religious efforts to change a person's sexuality.

“Conversion therapy is not just a lie, but it’s very harmful,” Game told The Post and Courier.

Conversion therapy leader for 2 decades, McKrae Game disavows movement he helped fuel

“I was a religious zealot that hurt people,” Game said in an interview. “People said they attempted suicide over me and the things I said to them. People, I know, are in therapy because of me. Why would I want that to continue?”

Game recently published a written apology to his personal Facebook page in which he called for the dissolution of any conversion therapy practice or ex-gay ministry. Though he condemned the practices, Game also said a group like Hope for Wholeness could serve as a community for those that believe “homosexuality is incongruent with their faith.”
So do you hate the man for coming out of the closet or for being a Christian

When the Left says that sexual orientation is a congenital condition it gives rapist and pedocreeps an excuse for their regressive behaviors.

Homo's should be rounded up in the name of public safety, and forced to have lobotomies in order to cure them of their sexual deviancy. .. :gay:
We would be better off lobotomizing anyone that wants to eliminate an entire segment of the population because they don't like them.

Homo's should be rounded up in the name of public safety, and forced to have lobotomies in order to cure them of their sexual deviancy. .. :gay:
We would be better off lobotomizing anyone that wants to eliminate an entire segment of the population because they don't like them.
I don't believe in harming anyone. However, I also believe we shouldn't allow mentally Ill and sexually confused people to have any responsibility or influence over children.

View attachment 278277
th
Poor little fella. If you were secure in your sexuality you wouldn't be spending so much energy and time defending yourself.
:bsflag::laugh2:

View attachment 278277
th
Child.

View attachment 278277
th
juvenile
Child.
Let me tell you something right now Slick. I will not continue to allow myself to be dragged down to your level with your special Ed. school yard , juvenile, tit for tat horseshit. Doing so is a disservice to the integrity of this forum and to everyone who is here to have an adult discussion, which you are clearly incapable of. . You add nothing to the quality of the discussion , and in fact , drag every topic that you get involved with into the gutter.

What I will do, is follow you and call you out on each and every stupid thing that you post, which is pretty much daily. You have proven yourself to be a bigot and a moron who has the knowledge and understanding of human sexuality of an 8 year old who is intellectually challenged.

And just to be clear, I have no need or desire to explain or defend myself to you or your ilk. You might as well stop deluding yourself about that right now. I don't give half of a fuck what you believe about me. I am watching and I will continue to make a fool out of you with your ignorant, inane equine excrement which is sure to continue because it is all that you and your fuck buddy the so called Polishprince have. Have you guys hooked up yet to discuss your mutual obsession with butt sex.?

View attachment 278277
th
juvenile
Child.
Let me tell you something right now Slick. I will not continue to allow myself to be dragged down to your level with your special Ed. school yard , juvenile, tit for tat horseshit. Doing so is a disservice to the integrity of this forum and to everyone who is here to have an adult discussion, which you are clearly incapable of. . You add nothing to the quality of the discussion , and in fact , drag every topic that you get involved with into the gutter.

What I will do, is follow you and call you out on each and every stupid thing that you post, which is pretty much daily. You have proven yourself to be a bigot and a moron who has the knowledge and understanding of human sexuality of an 8 year old who is intellectually challenged.

And just to be clear, I have no need or desire to explain or defend myself to you or your ilk. You might as well stop deluding yourself about that right now. I don't give half of a fuck what you believe about me. I am watching and I will continue to make a fool out of you with your ignorant, inane equine excrement which is sure to continue because it is all that you and your fuck buddy the so called Polishprince have. Have you guys hooked up yet to discuss your mutual obsession with butt sex.?
Even an 8 year old knows that a penis fits a vagina, not an anus. The anal muscles are anatomically designed to expel waste, while the vaginal muscles are designed to accept a penis. Your problem is you can't accept how you were created by God. I understand human sexuality very well. You're the ignorant confused one, pal.

juvenile
Child.

Even an 8 year old knows that a penis fits a vagina, not an anus. The anal muscles are anatomically designed to expel waste, while the vaginal muscles are designed to accept a penis. Your problem is you can't accept how you were created by God. I understand human sexuality very well. You're the ignorant confused one, pal.
Oh Jesus fucking Christ! I told you that I will call you out on your juvenile stupidity , yet a short time later you set yourself up for more ridicule which is richly deserved. The subject is conversion therapy, yet all that you can think of or discuss is anal sex. !! Are you really so fucking shallow and idiotic to think that sex -of any kind - is all that there is to being gay? You seem to be unable to understand that we are talking about human being who happen to have a same sex attraction but are just like everyone else in most respects.

You have an adolescent obsession with sex that makes you look just as stupid and immature as I'm sure that you are. You are either suffering from arrested development or you are actually about 13 years old. You understand human sexuality? You don't understand anything-about life, love or the human condition.

You are unable to deal with the issue of homosexuality or the political -social -cultural aspects of being gay as a rational adult. All that you can do is blather about butt sex. What the fuck is wrong with you? Much I should say. Keep it coming. Anyone watch- except your fuck buddy Polish Prince can see what damned pathetic and disturbed fools you both are.

Last edited:
I don't believe in harming anyone. However, I also believe we shouldn't allow mentally Ill and sexually confused people to have any responsibility or influence over children.
Like you. Your reference to 8 year olds' and what you think that they know about sex did not go unnoticed

Last edited:
juvenile
Child.

Oh Jesus fucking Christ! I told you that I will call you out on your juvenile stupidity , yet a short time later you set yourself up for more ridicule which is richly deserved. The subject is conversion therapy, yet all that you can think of or discuss is anal sex. !! Are you really so fucking shallow and idiotic to think that sex -of any kind - is all that there is to being gay? You seem to be unable to understand that we are talking about human being who happen to have a same sex attraction but are just like everyone else in most respects.

You have an adolescent obsession with sex that makes you look just as stupid and immature as I'm sure that you are. You are either suffering from arrested development or you are actually about 13 years old. You understand human sexuality? You don't understand anything-about life, love or the human condition.

You are unable to deal with the issue of homosexuality or the political -social -cultural aspects of being gay as a rational adult. All that you can do is blather about butt sex. What the fuck is wrong with you? Much I should say. Keep it coming. Anyone watch- except your fuck buddy Polish Prince can see what damned pathetic and disturbed fools you both are.
Anal intercourse isn't "sex". It's perversion. You have a sex organ. It's designed for a vagina, not another man's asshole. You're confused.

Like you. Your reference to 8 year olds' and what you think that they know about sex did not go unnoticed
You believe 8 year olds should be taught that homosexuality is as normal as heterosexuality.

Anal intercourse isn't "sex". It's perversion. You have a sex organ. It's designed for a vagina, not another man's asshole. You're confused.
Clinton? Is that you?

juvenile
Child.

Clinton? Is that you?
Biology.

You believe 8 year olds should be taught that homosexuality is as normal as heterosexuality.

Why do you continue to insist on making a god damned fool of yourself like this. You continue to be obsessed with gay sex while being totally incapable of having a rational, adult conversation about conversion therapy which is the topic of this thread. And now you seem to be fixated on children which you have repeatedly brought up. You are a sick fuck. I am almost embarrassed for you.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back