Cop Chokes Then Body-Slams Man For Recording Arrest With Cellphone

At the link...but you won't read it tho

8. Once convicted, black offenders receive longer sentences compared to white offenders. The U.S. Sentencing Commission stated that in the federal system black offenders receive sentences that are 10 percent longer than white offenders for the same crimes. The Sentencing Project reports that African Americans are 21 percent more likely to receive mandatory-minimum sentences than white defendants and are 20 percent more like to be sentenced to prison.

Again... I read all of this.

Did both the white and the black criminal commit the same crime in the same manor?

How you did the crime, can easily and often affect how severe the punishment is.

Did both the white and black criminal committing the same crime, have the same criminal history?

If two people rob a quick-mart at gun point.... but one has a rap sheet 15 pages long, and the other this is their first offense... the one who is a first timer, is going to have a shorter sentence.

Do you have THAT statistical evidence?

If you do, I'll gladly look at it.

8. Once convicted, black offenders receive longer sentences compared to white offenders. The U.S. Sentencing Commission stated that in the federal system black offenders receive sentences that are 10 percent longer than white offenders for the same crimes. The Sentencing Project reports that African Americans are 21 percent more likely to receive mandatory-minimum sentences than white defendants and are 20 percent more like to be sentenced to prison.

Did both the white and the black criminal commit the same crime in the same manor?

I would ask what you mean by Manor but it's apparent that there is no comparison that exists. Everyone of yuppie supposed conclusions have one thing in common.

You believe that in the case of thousands of court filling, arrests, cases of abuse, unfair sentencing, searches, stops, arrests, calls for police etc etc etc. That in every one of those cars the black persons across the board were all worse by some immeasurable factor that you call "Manor".

Good luck idiot

I would ask what you mean by Manor but it's apparent that there is no comparison that exists. Everyone of yuppie supposed conclusions have one thing in common.

You believe that in the case of thousands of court filling, arrests, cases of abuse, unfair sentencing, searches, stops, arrests, calls for police etc etc etc. That in every one of those cars the black persons across the board were all worse by some immeasurable factor that you call "Manor".

Good luck idiot

Sorry ClosedCraption. You just once again, admitted that you don't have the required evidence, to support your claim.

Manor. Two people walk into two different quick marts.... they both rob the quick mart.

One pulls out a pistol, hits someone over the head with it, threatens to kill them if they don't give the money.

One slides across a note "this is a robbery. Give me all the money", and walks away with the money.

Which one is going to get the stiffer sentence? They both did... effectively... the same crime. But the manor in which they carried out the crime, will change the punishment.

If two people rob someone, one is a drunk guy falling over himself in a parking lot, and the other is a single mother of three in an apartment... both are robbing someone, but the guy robbing the drunk, is going to get a lighter sentence.

And no, I'm not saying that I know for a fact that all of them were far worse by some immeasurable amount..... **YOU** are the one saying they were not.

I'm telling you to prove it.

eon0514hm.jpg

Since you are so hot on statistics, can you explain to me why only 5% of whites commit violent crimes, compared to the 65% of blacks?

Oh.... and as crazy as this sounds... would that be somehow 'causally linked' to why Blacks have a higher arrest and imprisonment rate?

No way, right? Can't possibly be connected at all.....

I don't have the burden of proof. .. you do. You cannot prove that thousands of cases are different or the stats made unfair comparisons. Prove it.

Uh oh. Another white guy breaks ranks and tells the truth.

“Simply put, white cops are afraid of black men. We don’t talk about it, we pretend it doesn’t exist, we claim “color blindness,” we say white officers treat black men the same way they treat white men. But that’s a lie. In fact, the bigger, the darker the black man the greater the fear. The African-American community knows this. Hell, most whites know it. Yet, even though it’s a central, if not the defining ingredient in the makeup of police racism, white cops won’t admit it to themselves, or to others.”
Norm Stamper, Breaking Rank: A Top Cop's Exposé of the Dark Side of American Policing

Forum List

Back