Cop Shoots Beloved Family Dog And Gloats "I Blew Her Head Off......That Was Awesome!"

There was no prior incident for the dog named Cali. The officer, was previously terminated from Tishomingo Police Department after he killed another dog with his service weapon. The Tishomingo PD settled a lawsuit before his termination. Cali was killed with a shotgun. It takes a sick person to react the way the officer did. He needs psych evaluation about his glee after the shooting. Fortunately there are witnesses.

]

Why did you leave out details like the dog was a Pit Bull?

Oh, other stuff you left out.

Officers with the Ardmore Police Department said they had received several complaints about the dog acting aggressively and headed to the scene, arriving before animal control.

and this..

Cpt. Eric Hamblin told KFOR that Officer Woolley has received death threats about the incident, but that a review of the incident showed he acted according to protocol.

Regardless of whether he was justified to fire or not, gloating about killing a family pet is callous behavior

Agreed, that alone justifies terminating him, whether the shooting was legal or not.

I never suggested they could.

How are they supposed to know they are on your property then without a written survey and a translator? I could see if the dogs are attacking your cows/sheep or whatever it is you call your objects of affection but if a dog just being on your property classifies it as something for target practice you are not well balanced.

Unlike you I would never blame the dog for doing what dogs do. I blame the owner of the dog for allowing the dog to roam free or those that just dump unwanted dogs out in the sticks not caring how or if they survive.

Objects of affection? Not hardly, but they are objects of value. I don't view it as "target practice" I view it as a necessity.

I suppose I could just leave the dogs to maim and kill my livestock just to make you sissy assed liberals feel better. But that ain't gonna happen.

What made you think I would blame the dog? I asked you how a dog is supposed to know its on your property and why you consider it an act of aggression when its not doing anything?

What you do or don't do has zero affect on my life. I'm just wondering why you are a pussy that shoots dogs just for being on your property.

I never suggested they could.

How are they supposed to know they are on your property then without a written survey and a translator? I could see if the dogs are attacking your cows/sheep or whatever it is you call your objects of affection but if a dog just being on your property classifies it as something for target practice you are not well balanced.
He probably keeps fresh hambuger around to lure them in.

He wouldnt harm one of his girlfriends. Most likely he uses chicken unless he uses them as well.

Unlike you I would never blame the dog for doing what dogs do. I blame the owner of the dog for allowing the dog to roam free or those that just dump unwanted dogs out in the sticks not caring how or if they survive.

Objects of affection? Not hardly, but they are objects of value. I don't view it as "target practice" I view it as a necessity.

I suppose I could just leave the dogs to maim and kill my livestock just to make you sissy assed liberals feel better. But that ain't gonna happen.

What made you think I would blame the dog? I asked you how a dog is supposed to know its on your property and why you consider it an act of aggression when its not doing anything?

What you do or don't do has zero affect on my life. I'm just wondering why you are a pussy that shoots dogs just for being on your property.

Just a wild guess from seeing how you liberals think.

Being on my property in the vicinity of my livestock is an act of aggression in my opinion. I will not wait until it attacks to act.

I had no idea that protecting ones property makes someone a pussy. What does that make people like you who wouldn't? Cowards? Idiots? Morons? Losers? Dicks? Dumbasses?

Being on my property in the vicinity of my livestock is an act of aggression in my opinion. I will not wait until it attacks to act.

I had no idea that protecting ones property makes someone a pussy. What does that make people like you who wouldn't? Cowards? Idiots? Morons? Losers? Dicks? Dumbasses?

You have enough trouble working with known facts. Stop guessing and concentrate on the basics of understanding. Calling me a liberal is a good example.

So now its changed to "in the vicinity of your livestock". You should have specified that. Still if it is not acting in a predatory manner why are you so eager to shoot it?

Pretty much makes you a pussy if you shoot a dog for nothing other than wandering onto your property. A giant malformed pussy to be exact. Dogs cant shoot back. People like me that would not do such a thing I would call sane, rational, intelligent, and not pussies. Pretty much the exact opposite of what you are.

Last edited:

You have enough trouble working with known facts. Stop guessing and concentrate on the basics of understanding. Calling me a liberal is a good example.

So now its changed to "in the vicinity of your livestock". You should have specified that. Still if it is not acting in a predatory manner why are you so eager to shoot it?

Pretty much makes you a pussy if you shoot a dog for nothing other than wandering onto your property. A giant malformed pussy to be exact. Dogs cant shoot back. People like me that would not do such a thing I would call sane, rational, intelligent, and not pussies. Pretty much the exact opposite of what you are.

I call people as I see them. You act like a liberal you will be labeled a liberal and that's a fact.

Nothing has changed. If you are on my property you are in the vicinity of my livestock. I'm not eager to shoot, as a matter of fact it's one of the things I hate having to do. But it's something that has to be done.

So you would let dogs attack your livestock and initially put you out of the beef market because you have a bleeding heart. And you say you're not a liberal?

OOOOOOKKK!

I call people as I see them. You act like a liberal you will be labeled a liberal and that's a fact.

Nothing has changed. If you are on my property you are in the vicinity of my livestock. I'm not eager to shoot, as a matter of fact it's one of the things I hate having to do. But it's something that has to be done.

So you would let dogs attack your livestock and initially put you out of the beef market because you have a bleeding heart. And you say you're not a liberal?

OOOOOOKKK!

As you grow in intelligence you will realize that your sight is influenced by your own personal filters. For example you assume I am a Liberal because I exhibit some characteristics you have assigned to being a Liberal.

I highly doubt your livestock occupy every square inch of your property. That would be overcrowding, highly unsanitary, and smelly. You are lazy. Thats not the only course of action. Its the most convenient.

Why are you asking me a stupid question? I just specified that the dogs were not acting in a predatory manner. Cant you figure it out from there?

OOOOOOKKK!

As you grow in intelligence you will realize that your sight is influenced by your own personal filters. For example you assume I am a Liberal because I exhibit some characteristics you have assigned to being a Liberal.

I highly doubt your livestock occupy every square inch of your property. That would be overcrowding, highly unsanitary, and smelly. You are lazy. Thats not the only course of action. Its the most convenient.

Why are you asking me a stupid question? I just specified that the dogs were not acting in a predatory manner. Cant you figure it out from there?

You're a liberal because everything about you exudes liberalism.

Next you're going to tell me you didn't vote for Obama.

I never said every square inch of my property was occupied by livestock so you're correct in doubting it.

I didn't ask a stupid question I asked a rhetorical question.

You have no idea how the dogs were acting.

OOOOOOKKK!

I never said every square inch of my property was occupied by livestock so you're correct in doubting it.

I already told you about relying on your intellect until it gets better.

Of course I voted for the POTUS. Twice in fact.

You said anywhere on your property is in the vicinity of your livestock. Either you have a really tiny ranch or you're lying. Which is it?

No you asked a stupid question. I said if the dogs were not exhibiting predatory behavior. Do you know what that means?

You said anywhere on your property is in the vicinity of your livestock. Either you have a really tiny ranch or you're lying. Which is it?

No you asked a stupid question. I said if the dogs were not exhibiting predatory behavior. Do you know what that means?

You can't tell me anything and if you tried to I would simply ignore it. I don't listen to total idiots.

Of course you voted for him twice, most if not all liberals did too.

I live on 80 acres and lease 500 more. The two properties are not adjacent but both have livestock ranging on it.

The only question I recall asking was "and you say you're not a liberal?", so I have no idea which question you are claiming is stupid.

Yes you said, " IF the dogs were not exhibiting predatory behavior". I do understand what that means. What you fail to understand is that unless you were there you don't know what behavior was or wasn't exhibited.

You can't tell me anything and if you tried to I would simply ignore it. I don't listen to total idiots.

I live on 80 acres and lease 500 more. The two properties are not adjacent but both have livestock ranging on it.

The only question I recall asking was "and you say you're not a liberal?", so I have no idea which question you are claiming is stupid.

Yes you said, " IF the dogs were not exhibiting predatory behavior". I do understand what that means. What you fail to understand is that unless you were there you don't know what behavior was or wasn't exhibited.

I just told you something and you did not ignore it.

Republicans and independents voted for the POTUS as well stupid.

I'm going to have to say you are lying then if a dog wandering onto your property is "in the vicinity" of your cattle.

You forgot to address or you have resorted to lying about the preceding part of your question. I have included it here for reference.

Since I asked if the dogs were not exhibiting predatory behavior then they would not be attacking your cattle. No where did I say the dogs you shot were acting in any manner. I asked you a question and you in return asked me a stupid question or you do not understand the language you speak. Are you with us today, lying, or is this your usual state of confusion?

There was no prior incident for the dog named Cali. The officer, was previously terminated from Tishomingo Police Department after he killed another dog with his service weapon. The Tishomingo PD settled a lawsuit before his termination. Cali was killed with a shotgun. It takes a sick person to react the way the officer did. He needs psych evaluation about his glee after the shooting. Fortunately there are witnesses.

Oklahoma family claim police officer shot their dog for no reason | Mail Online

Psychopath with a badge. . . .

I'm going to have to say you are lying then if a dog wandering onto your property is "in the vicinity" of your cattle.

You forgot to address or you have resorted to lying about the preceding part of your question. I have included it here for reference.

Since I asked if the dogs were not exhibiting predatory behavior then they would not be attacking your cattle. No where did I say the dogs you shot were acting in any manner. I asked you a question and you in return asked me a stupid question or you do not understand the language you speak. Are you with us today, lying, or is this your usual state of confusion?

Oh brother. Now you want to argue about semantics?

They did huh? Twice? I'm sure you can verify that claim. But I won't hold my breath.

I don't know that I ever used the word vicinity but if I did ok. Vicinity means near or surrounding area and that sounds accurate. Now you are suggesting that I killed dogs that wasn't near or in the surrounding area of my livestock. Well, that is something you can only speculate about because you were not there.

The first part was a statement not a question. Notice it's proceeded with a period not a question mark.

I don't recall you asking "if the dogs were not exhibiting predatory behavior then they would not be attacking your cattle", I'm pretty sure that was never a question.

They did huh? Twice? I'm sure you can verify that claim. But I won't hold my breath.

I don't know that I ever used the word vicinity but if I did ok. Vicinity means near or surrounding area and that sounds accurate. Now you are suggesting that I killed dogs that wasn't near or in the surrounding area of my livestock. Well, that is something you can only speculate about because you were not there.

The first part was a statement not a question. Notice it's proceeded with a period not a question mark.

I don't recall you asking "if the dogs were not exhibiting predatory behavior then they would not be attacking your cattle", I'm pretty sure that was never a question.

Careful. You are running out room to back pedal. No I dont want to argue semantics. I asked a question which you have not answered yet. You have transitioned from gloating about shooting innocent dogs to pretending you hate to do it. What kind of serial liar are you?

If I see a dog on my property and it doesn't belong to me. It will die.

Being on my property uninvited is an act of aggression.

Being on my property in the vicinity of my livestock is an act of aggression in my opinion.

Nothing has changed. If you are on my property you are in the vicinity of my livestock. I'm not eager to shoot, as a matter of fact it's one of the things I hate having to do.

Admit it. You are a big pussy that likes to shoot innocent dogs. It's OK. I know lying is second nature for you but at least try to not leave evidence all over the place. It makes you look just about as stupid as you are.

Oklahoma family claim police officer shot their dog for no reason | Mail Online

Fire the sucker and give him community service at the ASPCA shoveling crap out of dog pens...with his hands.

Careful. You are running out room to back pedal. No I dont want to argue semantics. I asked a question which you have not answered yet. You have transitioned from gloating about shooting innocent dogs to pretending you hate to do it. What kind of serial liar are you?

Being on my property in the vicinity of my livestock is an act of aggression in my opinion.

Nothing has changed. If you are on my property you are in the vicinity of my livestock. I'm not eager to shoot, as a matter of fact it's one of the things I hate having to do.

Admit it. You are a big pussy that likes to shoot innocent dogs. It's OK. I know lying is second nature for you but at least try to not leave evidence all over the place. It makes you look just about as stupid as you are.

Hey dummy, I don't back peddle.

What was the question that you say I didn't answer?

What makes you think the dogs I killed were innocent?

It's true I hate having to shoot a dog. I like dogs, I just can't have them killing and/or maiming my livestock. If my own dogs ever started to chase my cows, I'd shoot them too. I don't use dogs as other ranchers may do to herd cows, they tend to shred the ears, shred tails and scar legs and it doesn't look good when you try to sell them.

I will admit that I shoot dogs that come onto my property and threaten my livestock. Now you may not see the mere presence of a dog as a threat and that's probably because you have never owned livestock and have seen the damage done by dogs.

Speaking of livestock, I'm fixin' to head to the Fort Worth stockyards for the weekend.

Adios!!

Hey dummy, I don't back peddle.

What was the question that you say I didn't answer?

What makes you think the dogs I killed were innocent?

It's true I hate having to shoot a dog. I like dogs, I just can't have them killing and/or maiming my livestock. If my own dogs ever started to chase my cows, I'd shoot them too. I don't use dogs as other ranchers may do to herd cows, they tend to shred the ears, shred tails and scar legs and it doesn't look good when you try to sell them.

I will admit that I shoot dogs that come onto my property and threaten my livestock. Now you may not see the mere presence of a dog as a threat and that's probably because you have never owned livestock and have seen the damage done by dogs.

Speaking of livestock, I'm fixin' to head to the Fort Worth stockyards for the weekend.

Adios!!

Yeah. You absolutely back pedal and lie at the same time.

I asked if a dog was not exhibiting predatory behavior on your property do you shoot them? You said just being there was an aggressive act. I said you were a pussy for that. No I personally dont own livestock but my grandpa did and there were feral dogs that he had to shoot. He never shot pets that got loose and wandered on the property. They act totally different from feral dogs.

Have fun smelling cow crap!!

If you have a pit bull in America, it had better never leave it's yard.

Because one of the millions of people carrying a gun is looking to shoot something. If someone is not available. And cops are people first you know.

Guns are GREAT. Shooting something or someone threatening is our pastime. And our new national motto.

But let me ask this. IF it was a neighbor who shot the dog, and the dogs owner hit the neighbor upside the head for shooting the dog, and then the neighbor shot the dog owner in self defense, then it would all be ok. Right? Of course it would.

Aggressive people are made for shooting. Dogs, not so much.

The dog owner has a responsibility to control his dog. Most places have leash laws and if your dog gets out and not on a leash then it's fair fucking game!!!

Didn't say the owner of the dog didn't have that responsibility. MAtter of fact, I said if you have a Pit, he/she had better never leave it's yard on it's own.

I live close to a city where a woman was recently killed by her neighbors two dogs. She was scared of them, had called the police and the animal control people. Repeatedly.
They were not pits. Or AB's. They were Cain Courso's. A truly vicious breed towards people.

And she still ended up dead by those dogs. She should have killed them herself. Poison, a gun, whatever.

The case has gone to the grand jury now.

People get mean dogs to protect themselves and their property. Just like with guns. And usually the two go together. At least in my case they do. My AB's will give me plenty of time to get to a gun.

But if people are so tolerant of people owning guns for protection, how come they aren't as tolerant of people owning bad ass dogs? More people killed accidentally with guns than dogs.
By a large margin.

Zeke as a former Letter Carrier....i hear ya....Cane Corso's are not to be trusted....i have only encountered them once,the guy had a big lot with horses....but the guy who had them told me they are naturally suspicious of Strangers and if i ever see just them on the lot and he aint out there dont drive up because they wont let me out of the truck....they are mean looking too...when he was around they always had their eye on me even if they were 30 yards away just walking around.....the PO had a nice big red Dog Warning Card in their address slot emphasizing this for subs.....

The dog owner has a responsibility to control his dog. Most places have leash laws and if your dog gets out and not on a leash then it's fair fucking game!!!

Didn't say the owner of the dog didn't have that responsibility. MAtter of fact, I said if you have a Pit, he/she had better never leave it's yard on it's own.

I live close to a city where a woman was recently killed by her neighbors two dogs. She was scared of them, had called the police and the animal control people. Repeatedly.
They were not pits. Or AB's. They were Cain Courso's. A truly vicious breed towards people.

And she still ended up dead by those dogs. She should have killed them herself. Poison, a gun, whatever.

The case has gone to the grand jury now.

People get mean dogs to protect themselves and their property. Just like with guns. And usually the two go together. At least in my case they do. My AB's will give me plenty of time to get to a gun.

But if people are so tolerant of people owning guns for protection, how come they aren't as tolerant of people owning bad ass dogs? More people killed accidentally with guns than dogs.
By a large margin.

Zeke as a former Letter Carrier....i hear ya....Cane Corso's are not to be trusted....i have only encountered them once,the guy had a big lot with horses....but the guy who had them told me they are naturally suspicious of Strangers and if i ever see just them on the lot and he aint out there dont drive up because they wont let me out of the truck....they are mean looking too...when he was around they always had their eye on me even if they were 30 yards away just walking around.....the PO had a nice big red Dog Warning Card in their address slot emphasizing this for subs.....

Cane Corsos are great dogs. They are protective like Rotts but bigger and more agile. I've worked with some during protection training. Again this falls back on the owner properly training the dog and maximizing its natural traits toward positive expressions. Some people just shouldn't have certain breeds of dogs that they don't understand.

Why did you leave out details like the dog was a Pit Bull?

Oh, other stuff you left out.

Officers with the Ardmore Police Department said they had received several complaints about the dog acting aggressively and headed to the scene, arriving before animal control.

and this..

Cpt. Eric Hamblin told KFOR that Officer Woolley has received death threats about the incident, but that a review of the incident showed he acted according to protocol.

Regardless of whether he was justified to fire or not, gloating about killing a family pet is callous behavior

Callous behavior isn't against the law and if your offended by whatever he said then you chose to be offended.

Liberals are a bunch of pussies.

I am offended when a cop (who is, you know, supposed to serve and protect!) demonstrates behavior bordering on the PSYCHOPATHIC.

Forum List

Back