Cops are still killing nigga's, but BLM has been silenced......

If BLM knew how to protest without being annoying fucktards, maybe they would have been more successful. Blocking traffic and interrupting meals has got to be the dumbest protest tactic in the history of protests.
yep.....for me thats were the point they are trying to make ends.....

It's hard for me to be empathetic with someone's protest when they are acting like complete douchebags.

If BLM knew how to protest without being annoying fucktards, maybe they would have been more successful. Blocking traffic and interrupting meals has got to be the dumbest protest tactic in the history of protests.
yep.....for me thats were the point they are trying to make ends.....

It's hard for me to be empathetic with someone's protest when they are acting like complete douchebags.
many of those stuck in their traffic jams or other nonsense created by them just may have been for their cause....

Blacks are there own worst enemy, most time.

Cops Are Still Killing People, But The Nation Has Stopped Paying Attention
Police have fatally shot at least 20 unarmed civilians this year, and cable news hasn’t covered a single case.
Cops Are Still Killing People, But The Nation Has Stopped Paying Attention

Because of Media Madness for Donald Trump and the RNC, what should make the news is being ignored.....one reason is because it gets few ratings and because BLM has been silenced thanks to the Trump supporters and because nigga's are now too busy with ww to give a fuck anymore. Black people will rule the day, we stripped ourselves of unity just to be excepted by whites. Black women and children which opened doors for us all back in the day.....could give two fucks about black men today. Let these white bitches do the rallying and the mothers of the dead!!
5714ff0b2200002900253c59.jpeg

Oh I dont know...I heard some of your kind begging for FEMA just today.
Wens iz we guna get sum hep wez need sum hep cuz we gots rain all up in ma apatmint. Wens da FEMA guna heps uz...iz dun loss all my inslinn ans iz need it(because she weighs 400 fucking lbs)

STFU nobody gives a rats ass about you losers. Stop killing people,get a fucken job and take care of business you fucking miscreants.

These Black Lives Matter morons do not realize how pathetic they look, black folks in general don't it seems.

The name and mission makes it clear they suffer from severe inferiority complexes and do in fact believe white people are superior. Their whole schtick is about getting white people to give two shits about them and attempting to guilt trip gibs me dats out of da whites cuz dey beez privileged n sheeeit.

Fuck BLM. Fucking knuckle dragging pavement apes. When you start showing you think your lives matter, then maybe we might start giving a shit.

"When the debate is lost, slander becomes the tool of the looser."- Socrates

Your bombastic tone does little to advance your position.

So how would you describe the actions of the BLM movement? Bombastic?

These Black Lives Matter morons do not realize how pathetic they look, black folks in general don't it seems.

The name and mission makes it clear they suffer from severe inferiority complexes and do in fact believe white people are superior. Their whole schtick is about getting white people to give two shits about them and attempting to guilt trip gibs me dats out of da whites cuz dey beez privileged n sheeeit.

Fuck BLM. Fucking knuckle dragging pavement apes. When you start showing you think your lives matter, then maybe we might start giving a shit.

So, if they are bombastic how are they different than you. Aren't you both offending the other with your words or actions?

What protest tactic would you advise?

So, if they are bombastic how are they different than you. Aren't you both offending the other with your words or actions?
If BLM knew how to protest without being annoying fucktards, maybe

Every protest that doesnt deal with an issue in your life is rather annoying. Like womens rights! Sheesh be quiet already....because I'm a guy
I've never been stuck in traffic because a group of women were protesting for equal rights.

So you are angry because they caused you to be stuck in traffic?
For fucks sake man, snap out of it. These fucking morons do everything counterproductive to their movement they can. They stand in the middle of freeways, effectively shutting it down and jeapordizing people's jobs and income for their families...not giving a damn about these people's lives....asking for people to give a shit about THEIRS. That's why I say fuck them and it's way past time to put our feet down as a nation and shut these fuckers up for them if they won't do it themselves.

Trump 2016

If BLM knew how to protest without being annoying fucktards, maybe

Every protest that doesnt deal with an issue in your life is rather annoying. Like womens rights! Sheesh be quiet already....because I'm a guy
I've never been stuck in traffic because a group of women were protesting for equal rights.

So you are angry because they caused you to be stuck in traffic?

He's stuck in traffic because they have the nerve to object to being murdered.

Man, I guess they should wait on that "don't shoot me" stuff to make your commute more pleasant

Don't shoot me

Hey my commute took longer

Sorry about that, I'll assert my right to life when it doesn't inconvenience you.

Last time I checked I've never walked into a fried chicken joint and started harassing people and calling for the execution of blacks.
I'm only responding in words to the ignorance of the BLM movement.
Try again.

Don't shoot me

Sorry about that, I'll assert my right to life when it doesn't inconvenience you.
if your gripe is with the cops or the govt protest were they are at.....fucking with people who just may agree with you will only accomplish pissing many of them off to the point were they wont give a dam about your point....yea i know you find that hard to believe....

Don't shoot me

Assert it at the police headquarters, city hall, your state capital, etc..you are not going to make friends disrupting working people's commute to and from work. Go to where your beef really is. And if you believe the people minding their own business just trying to get from A to B are the enemy, then fuck you and your life doesn't matter.

This is why the "I wanna jack of in the ladies room" crowd is going to fail to get their way too. Their demands are totally unreasonable and normal people know that it can and will be abused.

Don't shoot me

Sooo......you idiots decide that to show how much you want to STOP DYING....you jump in front of moving traffic on a highway??? Brilliant. No wonder most of us believe cops when they say the thug attacked them. You guys put yourself in harms way.

Forum List

Back