Cops are still killing nigga's, but BLM has been silenced......

Regardless of your skin color, if you don't commit a crime and cooperate with law enforcement, you don't get shot.
If you commit crimes, armed or not, or physically struggle against law enforcement personnel, you stand the chance of getting shot, regardless of your skin color.
It's really that simple.

These Black Lives Matter morons do not realize how pathetic they look, black folks in general don't it seems.

The name and mission makes it clear they suffer from severe inferiority complexes and do in fact believe white people are superior. Their whole schtick is about getting white people to give two shits about them and attempting to guilt trip gibs me dats out of da whites cuz dey beez privileged n sheeeit.

Fuck BLM. Fucking knuckle dragging pavement apes. When you start showing you think your lives matter, then maybe we might start giving a shit.

Clearly you have blacks in the family....LOLOLOLOLOL.....poor white racist.....couldn't keep the girls off nigga' nuts, eh? LOLOLOLOOL

Don't shoot me

Hey my commute took longer

Sorry about that, I'll assert my right to life when it doesn't inconvenience you.

Sooo......you idiots decide that to show how much you want to STOP DYING....you jump in front of moving traffic on a highway??? Brilliant. No wonder most of us believe cops when they say the thug attacked them. You guys put yourself in harms way.

Unless its my boys, I could give a fuck about black men today...notice who's protesting? White bitches and the mother of the dead nigga LOLOLOLOLOLOLO....again, its time these bitches get from behind the sheets and fight for their men......LOLOLOLOLO

When it comes to Islam, there is one policy that I happen to agree with and needs to be implemented in the United States:
If you catch a thief, you chop off a hand. I really hate thieves.

Don't shoot me

Hey my commute took longer

Sorry about that, I'll assert my right to life when it doesn't inconvenience you.

Sooo......you idiots decide that to show how much you want to STOP DYING....you jump in front of moving traffic on a highway??? Brilliant. No wonder most of us believe cops when they say the thug attacked them. You guys put yourself in harms way.

Unless its my boys, I could give a fuck about black men today...notice who's protesting? White bitches and the mother of the dead nigga LOLOLOLOLOLOLO....again, its time these bitches get from behind the sheets and fight for their men......LOLOLOLOLO

Cops Are Still Killing People, But The Nation Has Stopped Paying Attention
Police have fatally shot at least 20 unarmed civilians this year, and cable news hasn’t covered a single case.

Because of Media Madness for Donald Trump and the RNC, what should make the news is being ignored.....one reason is because it gets few ratings and because BLM has been silenced thanks to the Trump supporters and because nigga's are now too busy with ww to give a fuck anymore. Black people will rule the day, we stripped ourselves of unity just to be excepted by whites. Black women and children which opened doors for us all back in the day.....could give two fucks about black men today. Let these white bitches do the rallying and the mothers of the dead!!
5714ff0b2200002900253c59.jpeg

Oh I dont know...I heard some of your kind begging for FEMA just today.
Wens iz we guna get sum hep wez need sum hep cuz we gots rain all up in ma apatmint. Wens da FEMA guna heps uz...iz dun loss all my inslinn ans iz need it(because she weighs 400 fucking lbs)

STFU nobody gives a rats ass about you losers. Stop killing people,get a fucken job and take care of business you fucking miscreants.

blah blah blah......Lets see how long before them white anti gov leeches in Houston come beggin Obama for help....LOLOL

If BLM knew how to protest without being annoying fucktards, maybe they would have been more successful. Blocking traffic and interrupting meals has got to be the dumbest protest tactic in the history of protests.
yep.....for me thats were the point they are trying to make ends.....

It's hard for me to be empathetic with someone's protest when they are acting like complete douchebags.

I know, that's why I'm donating swim gear to the people of Houston Texas LOLOLO

Police have fatally shot at least 20 unarmed civilians this year, and cable news hasn’t covered a single case.

Because of Media Madness for Donald Trump and the RNC, what should make the news is being ignored.....one reason is because it gets few ratings and because BLM has been silenced thanks to the Trump supporters and because nigga's are now too busy with ww to give a fuck anymore. Black people will rule the day, we stripped ourselves of unity just to be excepted by whites. Black women and children which opened doors for us all back in the day.....could give two fucks about black men today. Let these white bitches do the rallying and the mothers of the dead!!

Oh I dont know...I heard some of your kind begging for FEMA just today.
Wens iz we guna get sum hep wez need sum hep cuz we gots rain all up in ma apatmint. Wens da FEMA guna heps uz...iz dun loss all my inslinn ans iz need it(because she weighs 400 fucking lbs)

STFU nobody gives a rats ass about you losers. Stop killing people,get a fucken job and take care of business you fucking miscreants.

blah blah blah......Lets see how long before them white anti gov leeches in Houston come beggin Obama for help....LOLOL

You stupid bitch...Houston has been hit with shitloads of Hurricanes over the years and not once have they begged for "gubamint asisteence"
I have never in my life seen such whiny little bitches like I saw during Katrina. And you lazy fucks still havent rebuilt and that was in 2005.
Ike hit Houston/Galveston in 2008 and we're back up and running.
You nigs are a pathetic bunch who cant do shit without whiteys help.

If BLM knew how to protest without being annoying fucktards, maybe they would have been more successful. Blocking traffic and interrupting meals has got to be the dumbest protest tactic in the history of protests.
yep.....for me thats were the point they are trying to make ends.....

It's hard for me to be empathetic with someone's protest when they are acting like complete douchebags.

I know, that's why I'm donating swim gear to the people of Houston Texas LOLOLO

You might want to address it to PO box fat nig in Houston were be my FEME hep to make sure it gets in the right hands.

He's stuck in traffic because they have the nerve to object to being murdered.

Man, I guess they should wait on that "don't shoot me" stuff to make your commute more pleasant

I'd have a perfectly pleasant commute running these mofos over if they were blocking a freeway I was on. There are some decent online videos of people doing just thst.

These Black Lives Matter morons do not realize how pathetic they look, black folks in general don't it seems.

The name and mission makes it clear they suffer from severe inferiority complexes and do in fact believe white people are superior. Their whole schtick is about getting white people to give two shits about them and attempting to guilt trip gibs me dats out of da whites cuz dey beez privileged n sheeeit.

Fuck BLM. Fucking knuckle dragging pavement apes. When you start showing you think your lives matter, then maybe we might start giving a shit.

"When the debate is lost, slander becomes the tool of the looser."- Socrates

Your bombastic tone does little to advance your position.

So how would you describe the actions of the BLM movement? Bombastic?

So, if they are bombastic how are they different than you. Aren't you both offending the other with your words or actions?
If BLM knew how to protest without being annoying fucktards, maybe

Every protest that doesnt deal with an issue in your life is rather annoying. Like womens rights! Sheesh be quiet already....because I'm a guy
I've never been stuck in traffic because a group of women were protesting for equal rights.

So you are angry because they caused you to be stuck in traffic?
For fucks sake man, snap out of it. These fucking morons do everything counterproductive to their movement they can. They stand in the middle of freeways, effectively shutting it down and jeapordizing people's jobs and income for their families...not giving a damn about these people's lives....asking for people to give a shit about THEIRS. That's why I say fuck them and it's way past time to put our feet down as a nation and shut these fuckers up for them if they won't do it themselves.

Trump 2016

But don't you help their cause when you refer to them as morons or apes? Are they not protesting because they feel discriminated against?
Don't you sound like a bigot?

Every protest that doesnt deal with an issue in your life is rather annoying. Like womens rights! Sheesh be quiet already....because I'm a guy
I've never been stuck in traffic because a group of women were protesting for equal rights.

Man, I guess they should wait on that "don't shoot me" stuff to make your commute more pleasant

So, if they are bombastic how are they different than you. Aren't you both offending the other with your words or actions?

Last time I checked I've never walked into a fried chicken joint and started harassing people and calling for the execution of blacks.
I'm only responding in words to the ignorance of the BLM movement.
Try again.

So calling them knuckle dragging apes doesn't make you sound ignorant?

For fucks sake man, snap out of it. These fucking morons do everything counterproductive to their movement they can. They stand in the middle of freeways, effectively shutting it down and jeapordizing people's jobs and income for their families...not giving a damn about these people's lives....asking for people to give a shit about THEIRS. That's why I say fuck them and it's way past time to put our feet down as a nation and shut these fuckers up for them if they won't do it themselves.

Trump 2016

But don't you help their cause when you refer to them as morons or apes? Are they not protesting because they feel discriminated against?

Hey man....EVERYONE is discriminated against in this society. It's the new culture of outrage, victimhood and payback. It is simply what we have become.

Regardless of your skin color, if you don't commit a crime and cooperate with law enforcement, you don't get shot.

Except when that is not the case. Now you have to come up with a whole new simplistic logic. Darn it!

[/quote][/QUOTE]

And niggas be killin' niggas n mexcuns n whitey by the tousan's, homey. don' see dis ofay cracka ho bitch all up n anywon's bizness n shit bout dat.

Trump 2016

Hey man....EVERYONE is discriminated against in this society. It's the new culture of outrage, victimhood and payback. It is simply what we have become.

I am a white male, I have never felt discriminated against. What did I miss?

Trump 2016

How would you feel if they ran around yelling "kill the buck toothed moron"?

Last time I checked I've never walked into a fried chicken joint and started harassing people and calling for the execution of blacks.
I'm only responding in words to the ignorance of the BLM movement.
Try again.

So calling them knuckle dragging apes doesn't make you sound ignorant?

How about knuckle dragging morons?

Trump 2016

Suuuuuure buddy.

Trump 2016

I am a white male, I have never felt discriminated against. What did I miss?

Too bad you missed out on being a pussy. Bux mustve gotten double

Forum List

Back