Copycat Walmart Shooter Stopped by Man with a Gun

Just wondering, does that walmart have signs on the entrances prohibiting guns? Just because a state is "open carry" does not necessarily mean there are no gun free zones!

He wasn't shooting anyone.

Probably just one of your open carry idiots.
Of course you defend him.
Where did I defend him?

You people are nuts tonight.
Ok then.

He’s probably another Leftard mass murderer.

We can all play your dumbass games.
Are you saying anyone who carries a gun openly is probably a mass murderer?
Are you saying anyone carrying a gun openly
and has 100 rounds of ammunition with him, is probably not

Tragically, I'm going to guess not another week goes by before an incident like this happens again. The Democrats and the media cannot help themselves from keeping this at the front of the news and ratcheting up, up, up for their own political and personal gain, and the psychopaths who commit these things absolutely feed on that.

This is what happens when you make mass shootings your new "Russia Collusion".

Tragically, I'm going to guess not another week goes by before an incident like this happens again. The Democrats and the media cannot help themselves from keeping this at the front of the news and ratcheting up, up, up for their own political and personal gain, and the psychopaths who commit these things absolutely feed on that.

This is what happens when you make mass shootings your new "Russia Collusion".
While Democrats go around saying Trump supporters want to murder Latinos.

AA long time ago when I was volunteer fireman the Fire Chief would find abandoned houses falling down and we burn them for fire practice.
I'm sure he got the proper permissions first.
A few years later when our fire house was in bad need of replacement our fire chief set fire to it. I think he went to prison for a while.

Just happened to be an off duty fireman who saved who knows how many lives.

Off-duty firefighter stops man armed with 100 rounds of ammunition at south Springfield Walmart
Wait...this guy didn't shoot anyone. Why are you slandering him? Gun grabber?

Why did you write “wait” in that post. That word was unnecessary. Trolling again?
Wait.....the word "wait" is a troll word now?

Why did you use it? It was unnecessary. Please explain.
Who has determined that it is unnecessary? Are you the word count police now?

Wait...so without that word, the sentence would not have worked? Wait? What were we supposed to wait for? Waiting...

If they wear a bullet proof vest and carry a gun with 100 rounds in a mall. I dont see why not. Huh? Better safe than sorry.
You're ok with detaining someone for exercising the 2nd amendment and not breaking any laws?

What a weird thread.

If a car swerves because the driver sneezed and a cop pulled him over suspecting drunk driving and then realized there was nothing to it then yes. It’s OK to be safe than sorry. If that man was innocent then he suffers a minor inconvenience. I am OK with that.

There may have been no weapon signs on the entrances of this Walmart, I don't know.

Just happened to be an off duty fireman who saved who knows how many lives.

Off-duty firefighter stops man armed with 100 rounds of ammunition at south Springfield Walmart
Thanks to Trump's terrorist racist agenda, no one is safe anywhere. We are at war with Right-wing cultists in this country hell bent on committing multiple acts of murder violence, and terror. These are lone wolves inspired by Trump. He is gas lighting domestic terrorism against the others.

Someone who is openly carrying only turns into a mass murderer when they start shooting people.

It's impossible to determine if this guy was a psychopath or a "good guy with a gun".

He puts on fatigues and body armor, walks into a Walmart with tactical weapons and a 100 rounds of ammunition and you can’t tell if he is a good guy or a bad guy? Are you joking?
No! And the fact that you needed to ask the question suggests you are one .... .....

Someone who is openly carrying only turns into a mass murderer when they start shooting people.

It's impossible to determine if this guy was a psychopath or a "good guy with a gun".

He puts on fatigues and body armor, walks into a Walmart with tactical weapons and a 100 rounds of ammunition and you can’t tell if he is a good guy or a bad guy? Are you joking?

All are legal. It is legal to carry on an open carry state.

Just curious here, but which of those acts are illegal?

Why did they arrest him? You arrest good guys?

They charged him for indicating a threat.

Copy cat shooter? He shot no one. He never fired a shot. He went into Wal Mart armed. Is that not the argument many make that we all should be doing?

Now its bad?

Sounds like someone wanted to test the limits of Missouri's open carry laws.

Probably not the best time to be doing that... what a dumbass...
How friggin stupid do these people have to be to not realize there will be panic when someone walks into a Walmart like that? Legal open carry of automatic weapons in a public business has to be one of the stupidest things I have ever heard of. Why? Because no one will ever know. And what if everyone went in there with automatic weapons? They still wouldn't know who to shoot or not to shoot if someone started shooting, because every one would be with guns. Have we lost our fucking minds?

Copy cat shooter? He shot no one. He never fired a shot. He went into Wal Mart armed. Is that not the argument many make that we all should be doing?

Now its bad?
Hell fucking yes it is bad. Do you know that guy? Do you know what his intentions are ? Why do you people ask the dumbest questions imaginable that already have obvious answers? This is madness.

Why did they arrest him? You arrest good guys?

They charged him for indicating a threat.
Thank you! Which is why open carry of automatic weapons in a place of business is total insanity. The logic against that is inarguable.

Forum List

Back