Copycat Walmart Shooter Stopped by Man with a Gun

A heavily armed man was arrested at a Missouri Walmart after causing panic inside, police say

Armed man arrested at Missouri Walmart - CNN

trump's troops are out in full force! Yeah....they are doing his bidding....SHOOT EM UP!

What was he doing that justified his arrest?

So.your wife and kids are walking around Wal-Mart and a guy with an AK and a bullet proof vest walks by....they are cool with that...

If he is innocent....WHY DID HE RUN?

Here in Florida I nay be concerned because it's not allowed. But my family is armed.

In Missouri it's legal.

i'm more concerned with some drug addict in a tie-died shirt with dreadlocks.

A heavily armed man was arrested at a Missouri Walmart after causing panic inside, police say

trump's troops are out in full force! Yeah....they are doing his bidding....SHOOT EM UP!

So.your wife and kids are walking around Wal-Mart and a guy with an AK and a bullet proof vest walks by....they are cool with that...

Here in Florida I nay be concerned because it's not allowed. But my family is armed.

In Missouri it's legal.

i'm more concerned with some drug addict in a tie-died shirt with dreadlocks.

Tie-dyes and dreads kill?

Something new every day.

Maybe nothing. Maybe this:

Menacing or brandishing is a criminal offense in many U.S. states generally defined as displaying a weapon with the intent of placing another person in fear of imminent physical injury or death. Depending on state, degrees of offense range from a misdemeanor for first-time offenders, to low- to mid-level felonies for offenders with a prior menacing charge.[1] Self-defense is often explicitly given as an exception.

The tangentially related crime of "Menacing By Stalking" was introduced as a new charge in some states following the popularization of laws specifically targeting stalking behavior, in which a perpetrator adopts a long-term pattern of actions designed to frighten and harass a victim while still adhering to the letter of existing harassment laws.

That's from wiki. I don't know if it applies in Missouri law, or city or county ordinance where the arrest took place.

Edit - Days after multiple mass murders, anyone who wouldn't view such conduct as menacing is loony.

So days after a fire that kills several people, set by an arsonist, do we arrest everyone with a cigarette lighter?

He wasn't shooting anyone.

Probably just one of your open carry idiots.

On cue . . .
He was shopping and trying to talk to people, taking video on his phone. I think he was trying to make a point. But he was going about it in an incredibly stupid way.

Lots of idiots are subject to Darwin.
Oh I agree, kids lucky the fireman didn't just shoot him

That's why he wore the Body armor! He was an idiot! Just not stupid!

He wasn't shooting anyone.

Probably just one of your open carry idiots.
Of course you defend him.
Where did I defend him?

You people are nuts tonight.
Ok then.

He’s probably another Leftard mass murderer.

We can all play your dumbass games.
Are you saying anyone who carries a gun openly is probably a mass murderer?
Are you saying anyone carrying a gun openly
and has 100 rounds of ammunition with him, is probably not
Nope, but I'm surprised at how quickly you kids are jumping on the bandwagon here. I would have figured you be defending his right to open carry whatever and whenever he wants.

Maybe nothing. Maybe this:

Menacing or brandishing is a criminal offense in many U.S. states generally defined as displaying a weapon with the intent of placing another person in fear of imminent physical injury or death. Depending on state, degrees of offense range from a misdemeanor for first-time offenders, to low- to mid-level felonies for offenders with a prior menacing charge.[1] Self-defense is often explicitly given as an exception.

The tangentially related crime of "Menacing By Stalking" was introduced as a new charge in some states following the popularization of laws specifically targeting stalking behavior, in which a perpetrator adopts a long-term pattern of actions designed to frighten and harass a victim while still adhering to the letter of existing harassment laws.

That's from wiki. I don't know if it applies in Missouri law, or city or county ordinance where the arrest took place.

Edit - Days after multiple mass murders, anyone who wouldn't view such conduct as menacing is loony.

So days after a fire that kills several people, set by an arsonist, do we arrest everyone with a cigarette lighter?

That's exactly what I said. How perceptive of you.

No, we shoot the lighters out of their hands, since there's no purpose to a cigarette lighter other than committing arson.

Tragically, I'm going to guess not another week goes by before an incident like this happens again. The Democrats and the media cannot help themselves from keeping this at the front of the news and ratcheting up, up, up for their own political and personal gain, and the psychopaths who commit these things absolutely feed on that.

This is what happens when you make mass shootings your new "Russia Collusion".
And, pray tell, how is this the fault of the Democrats and the media?

Wait...this guy didn't shoot anyone. Why are you slandering him? Gun grabber?

Why did you write “wait” in that post. That word was unnecessary. Trolling again?
Wait.....the word "wait" is a troll word now?

Why did you use it? It was unnecessary. Please explain.
Who has determined that it is unnecessary? Are you the word count police now?

Wait...so without that word, the sentence would not have worked? Wait? What were we supposed to wait for? Waiting...
Wait....are you still on about my word choices?....my totally acceptable word choices? :71:

Sounds like he may have had bad ideas on his mind. People need to stay hyper vigilant. The WalMart employee who had the guts to confront him may have saved lives. Or maybe the guy was just seeing how much of a rise he could get out of people. Making a statement. Missouri has permitless carry and open carry, so technically....but how many people put on a bulletproof vest to go shopping?

If they wear a bullet proof vest and carry a gun with 100 rounds in a mall. I dont see why not. Huh? Better safe than sorry.
You're ok with detaining someone for exercising the 2nd amendment and not breaking any laws?

What a weird thread.
Weird how the quote function went all screwy there....

Wait....why is that weird?
Quite simply, my dear, because until he fixed it, it was attributing your comments to me. I would prefer that not happen.

Someone who is openly carrying only turns into a mass murderer when they start shooting people.

It's impossible to determine if this guy was a psychopath or a "good guy with a gun".

He puts on fatigues and body armor, walks into a Walmart with tactical weapons and a 100 rounds of ammunition and you can’t tell if he is a good guy or a bad guy? Are you joking?

Just curious here, but which of those acts are illegal?
Someone who is openly carrying only turns into a mass murderer when they start shooting people.

It's impossible to determine if this guy was a psychopath or a "good guy with a gun".

He puts on fatigues and body armor, walks into a Walmart with tactical weapons and a 100 rounds of ammunition and you can’t tell if he is a good guy or a bad guy? Are you joking?

Just curious here, but which of those acts are illegal?

Why did they arrest him? You arrest good guys?

They charged him for indicating a threat.
"indicating a threat"? What the heck is that? How does one prove such a thing when it is totally legal in that state to open carry? Do they know what open carry MEANS? Did he point the gun at anyone? (Then I could buy that it's indicating a threat)

Sounds like he may have had bad ideas on his mind. People need to stay hyper vigilant. The WalMart employee who had the guts to confront him may have saved lives. Or maybe the guy was just seeing how much of a rise he could get out of people. Making a statement. Missouri has permitless carry and open carry, so technically....but how many people put on a bulletproof vest to go shopping?

Some would say it would be a good choice if you were going shopping last week in El Paso.

I believe I read a story about a man saying his mother, who was injured, wished she had put her revolver in her purse that morning.

Thank God for the off duty first responder. All should remember, terrorists do not have their party in common, just their mental problems.

With the mass shootings in the news, sporting a bulletproof vest may become highly fashionable.

Forum List

Back