Copycat Walmart Shooter Stopped by Man with a Gun

He wasn't shooting anyone.

Probably just one of your open carry idiots.

The other side of the coin is what I perceive! We agree Crep! Strange things happen everyday I guess :11_2_1043:
This is a wierd thread. The usual gun nuts all want this kid to be a mass shooter because they want the "good guy with a gun" narrative.

If the open carry kid had just walked in and out or surrendered to police or goD forbid gotten killed by cops they would all be on his side.

The other side of the coin is what I perceive! We agree Crep! Strange things happen everyday I guess :11_2_1043:
This is a wierd thread. The usual gun nuts all want this kid to be a mass shooter because they want the "good guy with a gun" narrative.

If the open carry kid had just walked in and out or surrendered to police or goD forbid gotten killed by cops they would all be on his side.

Zactly! When they talk Sh&t they don't realize their words come out smelling Zactly like their ass! No flippy flop here! If you want to carry a firearm have at it ! But that right only goes as far as the next guys right to shoot your ass if he feels he or others are in danger as a result of your actions. :blowup:

Why did you write “wait” in that post. That word was unnecessary. Trolling again?
Wait.....the word "wait" is a troll word now?

Why did you use it? It was unnecessary. Please explain.
Who has determined that it is unnecessary? Are you the word count police now?

Wait...so without that word, the sentence would not have worked? Wait? What were we supposed to wait for? Waiting...
Wait....are you still on about my word choices?....my totally acceptable word choices? :71:

Wait...why do you say that?

If they wear a bullet proof vest and carry a gun with 100 rounds in a mall. I dont see why not. Huh? Better safe than sorry.
You're ok with detaining someone for exercising the 2nd amendment and not breaking any laws?

What a weird thread.
Weird how the quote function went all screwy there....

Wait....why is that weird?
Quite simply, my dear, because until he fixed it, it was attributing your comments to me. I would prefer that not happen.

“Dear”? Wait, you called me dear?

Sounds like someone wanted to test the limits of Missouri's open carry laws.

Probably not the best time to be doing that... what a dumbass...
How friggin stupid do these people have to be to not realize there will be panic when someone walks into a Walmart like that? Legal open carry of automatic weapons in a public business has to be one of the stupidest things I have ever heard of. Why? Because no one will ever know. And what if everyone went in there with automatic weapons? They still wouldn't know who to shoot or not to shoot if someone started shooting, because every one would be with guns. Have we lost our fucking minds?

We see people with guns here all the time. No freak, no panic. I carry sometimes and James carries all the time with zero problems. Including at walmart.

This guy is an asshole. A law abiding asshole, but an asshole anyway. I've seen videos of people that do this kind of thing before. Waking down the street with big skeery guns. Some want to show off their ass and have something to brag or giggle about with their friends. Some just dream of becoming internet famous. Some enjoy tweaking peoples noses, citizens and LE alike.

Who knows why assholes commit assholio acts?

And if everyone went in with automatic weapons, there would likely be no shooting at all. Remember MAD we had going on with Russia? Mutually Assured Destruction, wasn't it?

And it worked.

A heavily armed man was arrested at a Missouri Walmart after causing panic inside, police say

Armed man arrested at Missouri Walmart - CNN

trump's troops are out in full force! Yeah....they are doing his bidding....SHOOT EM UP!

What was he doing that justified his arrest?

So.your wife and kids are walking around Wal-Mart and a guy with an AK and a bullet proof vest walks by....they are cool with that...

If he is innocent....WHY DID HE RUN?

Here in Florida I nay be concerned because it's not allowed. But my family is armed.

In Missouri it's legal.

i'm more concerned with some drug addict in a tie-died shirt with dreadlocks.
Racist!!!!! Drug addicts are Americans Too! Some of our greatest Icons were drug addicts. Elvis Presley, Jim Morrison, Ray Charles, need I continue it's an extensive list. You should go armed I agree!!! Paranoia is a psychological disorder, you should definitely be evaluated and denied gun ownership! See how easy it is to deny Americans their constitutional rights.No court No trial No evidence, just you seem to be delusional application denied!

Someone who is openly carrying only turns into a mass murderer when they start shooting people.

It's impossible to determine if this guy was a psychopath or a "good guy with a gun".

He puts on fatigues and body armor, walks into a Walmart with tactical weapons and a 100 rounds of ammunition and you can’t tell if he is a good guy or a bad guy? Are you joking?

Just curious here, but which of those acts are illegal?
Someone who is openly carrying only turns into a mass murderer when they start shooting people.

It's impossible to determine if this guy was a psychopath or a "good guy with a gun".

He puts on fatigues and body armor, walks into a Walmart with tactical weapons and a 100 rounds of ammunition and you can’t tell if he is a good guy or a bad guy? Are you joking?

Just curious here, but which of those acts are illegal?

Why did they arrest him? You arrest good guys?

They charged him for indicating a threat.
"indicating a threat"? What the heck is that? How does one prove such a thing when it is totally legal in that state to open carry? Do they know what open carry MEANS? Did he point the gun at anyone? (Then I could buy that it's indicating a threat)
Indicating a threat was the information as of this morning news. Go & have a tizzy fit with them.

Sounds like someone wanted to test the limits of Missouri's open carry laws.

Probably not the best time to be doing that... what a dumbass...
How friggin stupid do these people have to be to not realize there will be panic when someone walks into a Walmart like that? Legal open carry of automatic weapons in a public business has to be one of the stupidest things I have ever heard of. Why? Because no one will ever know. And what if everyone went in there with automatic weapons? They still wouldn't know who to shoot or not to shoot if someone started shooting, because every one would be with guns. Have we lost our fucking minds?

We see people with guns here all the time. No freak, no panic. I carry sometimes and James carries all the time with zero problems. Including at walmart.

This guy is an asshole. A law abiding asshole, but an asshole anyway. I've seen videos of people that do this kind of thing before. Waking down the street with big skeery guns. Some want to show off their ass and have something to brag or giggle about with their friends. Some just dream of becoming internet famous. Some enjoy tweaking peoples noses, citizens and LE alike.

Who knows why assholes commit assholio acts?

And if everyone went in with automatic weapons, there would likely be no shooting at all. Remember MAD we had going on with Russia? Mutually Assured Destruction, wasn't it?

And it worked.
At the end of the day, it's "who knows." And if anyone with kids who exposes their children with
"who knows" , ain't got sense enough to pour piss out of a boot.

Just happened to be an off duty fireman who saved who knows how many lives.

Off-duty firefighter stops man armed with 100 rounds of ammunition at south Springfield Walmart
Depending on state law I saw no reason why he should have been detained by police. He went and got a shopping cart to shop. In my state it's not illegal to open carry an AR nor is it illegal to wear armor.
OM friggin G! People, can you believe this shit? "He went and got a shopping cart?" :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:And that's it people. When you see the guy walking through the parking lot with an automatic weapon and bullet proof vest we have to wait to see what happens when he comes in. Does he grab a shopping cart, or does he raise his gun? :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:There's only one good thing we can get out of this from this poster. "Real stupidity" is a real thing.

No
People have brains enough to understand that someone wearing fatigues, body armor and carrying 100 rounds with him is not a normal person. You are trying to create a narrative that he is just some average guy.
He is not.

It's hard to fathom how so many could be so stupid to support this, when the obvious is looking at all of us square in the face. People are okay with people walking into Walmart with automatic weapons when 22 were killed? Are these people out of their minds?

It's hard to fathom how so many could be so stupid to support this, when the obvious is looking at all of us square in the face. People are okay with people walking into Walmart with automatic weapons when 22 were killed? Are these people out of their minds?

Yes. Yes they are.

Well the attention whore got the attention
From the fireman’s side-better to ask for forgiveness than body bags.

A heavily armed man was arrested at a Missouri Walmart after causing panic inside, police say

Armed man arrested at Missouri Walmart - CNN

trump's troops are out in full force! Yeah....they are doing his bidding....SHOOT EM UP!
The man was detained by an armed off duty fireman until the police arrived

Concealed carry does save lives

Did he save lives, or was this just one of your open carry nuts? You guys usually applaud the dipshits walking around with rifles.
Yes he did

If they wear a bullet proof vest and carry a gun with 100 rounds in a mall. I dont see why not. Huh? Better safe than sorry.
You're ok with detaining someone for exercising the 2nd amendment and not breaking any laws?

What a weird thread.

If a car swerves because the driver sneezed and a cop pulled him over suspecting drunk driving and then realized there was nothing to it then yes. It’s OK to be safe than sorry. If that man was innocent then he suffers a minor inconvenience. I am OK with that.

You're ok with a minor inconvenience to someone exercising his 2nd amendment who didn't break the law? Wow.

I mean I agree with you. I'm just surprised that you're ok with this.

Forum List

Back