Copycat Walmart Shooter Stopped by Man with a Gun

Someone who is openly carrying only turns into a mass murderer when they start shooting people.

It's impossible to determine if this guy was a psychopath or a "good guy with a gun".

He puts on fatigues and body armor, walks into a Walmart with tactical weapons and a 100 rounds of ammunition and you can’t tell if he is a good guy or a bad guy? Are you joking?
What law did he break?

He wasn't shooting anyone.
Probably just one of your open carry idiots.
Of course you defend him.
Where did I defend him?
You people are nuts tonight.
You didn't defend him, you just RATIONALIZED his carrying 100 rounds of ammo.
Then had he actually killed a bunch of people, you'd be back all over the gun issue again.
Whadda idiot.
But he didn't kill anyone, did he? Why are you convicting him of something he never did? He's still a good guy with a gun.

Just happened to be an off duty fireman who saved who knows how many lives.

Off-duty firefighter stops man armed with 100 rounds of ammunition at south Springfield Walmart

CNN and MSNBC utterly silent.... :eusa_whistle:

Of course they are, what do you expect from fake news media? they have their globalist, One world Order, scum agenda.

God Bless that off duty fireman with a gun, who saved the day! :2up:
Saved the day from what? A man NOT breaking the law?

So...you guys DON'T want people to be able to walk into public places with powerful rifles, lots of ammo, and body armor???

Fine with me.

Again....GOD BLESS that off duty fireman with a gun! :clap:

xNnPbf9.jpg
You mean the guy who might now get sued for false arrest? You're another gun-grabber?

I mean, I thought this is what you guys wanted.

To be able to walk around with your weapons just in case you need to stand up to tyranny or something. To see people around you armed and dangerous. Is this not what you wanted?

Because this sure as hell isn't a liberal policy.
It's interesting to see them all lose their shit and turn into gun-grabbers suddenly.

Off-duty firefighter stops man armed with 100 rounds of ammunition at south Springfield Walmart

Of course they are, what do you expect from fake news media? they have their globalist, One world Order, scum agenda.

You’re trolling. Chill.

Did you read the story? I'm guessing you didn't.

"At approximately 4:10 p.m. Springfield Police Officers were dispatched to 3150 W. Republic Rd. to a Walmart Neighborhood Market. An armed white male in his twenties was detained by an armed off-duty fireman until officers arrived on scene and took the suspect into custody. No injuries were reported and no shots were fired. At this time, the investigation is on-going and we are working to determine his motives."

You’re trolling. Chill.
Not at all....the 20 something didn't break the law, did he?

Did you read the story? I'm guessing you didn't.
Yeah, I did, did you? He wasn't threatening anyone, he was pushing a shopping cart and trying to get people to comment on video. When the fire alarm went off he headed for the fire exit like everyone else. MO is an open carry state. He wasn't doing anything illegal.

Unless the story has been updated since I read it the only one who broke the law was your "good guy with a gun".

Of course you defend him.
Where did I defend him?
You people are nuts tonight.
You didn't defend him, you just RATIONALIZED his carrying 100 rounds of ammo.
Then had he actually killed a bunch of people, you'd be back all over the gun issue again.
Whadda idiot.
Remember this from a few years ago?

You kids thought it was just fine then.

View attachment 273477
Are the shooting anyone?

You’re trolling. Chill.
Not at all....the 20 something didn't break the law, did he?

Sometimes it’s better to be safe than sorry. You know this but you Insist on trolling anyway. Grow up.

Forum List

Back