Copycat Walmart Shooter Stopped by Man with a Gun

CNN and MSNBC utterly silent.... :eusa_whistle:

Of course they are, what do you expect from fake news media? they have their globalist, One world Order, scum agenda.

God Bless that off duty fireman with a gun, who saved the day! :2up:
Saved the day from what? A man NOT breaking the law?

You’re trolling. Chill.
Not at all....the 20 something didn't break the law, did he?

Sometimes it’s better to be safe than sorry. You know this but you Insist on trolling anyway. Grow up.
So...we are advocating that people with open carry guns in a state where open carry is legal should be arrested ...to be safe than sorry? Huh? :eusa_eh:

Of course they are, what do you expect from fake news media? they have their globalist, One world Order, scum agenda.

God Bless that off duty fireman with a gun, who saved the day! :2up:
Saved the day from what? A man NOT breaking the law?

You’re trolling. Chill.
Not at all....the 20 something didn't break the law, did he?

Sometimes it’s better to be safe than sorry. You know this but you Insist on trolling anyway. Grow up.
So...we are advocating that people with open carry guns in a state where open carry is legal should be arrested ...to be safe than sorry? Huh? :eusa_eh:

If they wear a bullet proof vest and carry a gun with 100 rounds in a mall. I dont see why not. Huh? Better safe than sorry.

Just happened to be an off duty fireman who saved who knows how many lives.

Off-duty firefighter stops man armed with 100 rounds of ammunition at south Springfield Walmart
Wait...this guy didn't shoot anyone. Why are you slandering him? Gun grabber?

Why did you write “wait” in that post. That word was unnecessary. Trolling again?
Wait.....the word "wait" is a troll word now?

Why did you use it? It was unnecessary. Please explain.

He wasn't shooting anyone.
Probably just one of your open carry idiots.
Of course you defend him.
Where did I defend him?
You people are nuts tonight.
You didn't defend him, you just RATIONALIZED his carrying 100 rounds of ammo.
Then had he actually killed a bunch of people, you'd be back all over the gun issue again.
Whadda idiot.
Remember this from a few years ago?

You kids thought it was just fine then.

View attachment 273477
Are the shooting anyone?
That was kinda my point.

Just happened to be an off duty fireman who saved who knows how many lives.

Off-duty firefighter stops man armed with 100 rounds of ammunition at south Springfield Walmart
Wait...this guy didn't shoot anyone. Why are you slandering him? Gun grabber?

Why did you write “wait” in that post. That word was unnecessary. Trolling again?
Wait.....the word "wait" is a troll word now?

Why did you use it? It was unnecessary. Please explain.
Who has determined that it is unnecessary? Are you the word count police now?

If they wear a bullet proof vest and carry a gun with 100 rounds in a mall. I dont see why not. Huh? Better safe than sorry.
You're ok with detaining someone for exercising the 2nd amendment and not breaking any laws?

What a weird thread.
Weird how the quote function went all screwy there....

My fault. Got it fixed now.
No Problem....it goes wonky at times.

Again....GOD BLESS that off duty fireman with a gun! :clap:

xNnPbf9.jpg

Actually, if there were more concealed carry, there might be few mass shootings at all! After all, when was the last time you heard of a mass shooter breaking into a police station or a gun store where he knew everyone was armed and could shoot back?

There's a video of him being apprehended by the police. Notice that he has his hands up and he's still holding a cell phone to record.

I don't think he was trying to kill anyone.

There's a video of him being apprehended by the police. Notice that he has his hands up and he's still holding a cell phone to record.

Nobody thought the WalMart mass murderer was 'trying to kill anyone' either....Until he did.

Nobody thought the WalMart mass murderer was 'trying to kill anyone' either....Until he did.

What are you suggesting? That we be proactive about people with the potential to do a lot of damage before they actually break any laws?

What a weird thread.

Forum List

Back