Coronavirus scam -

leave it to a bible thumping asshat to dupe the public -

New York AG Warns Televangelist Jim Bakker To Stop Selling Fake Coronavirus Cure

low life sob should be thrown UNDER the prison.
Snake oil salesman. A f'n disgrace of the disgraced.

"Colloidal silver is a suspension of submicroscopic metallic silver particles in a colloidal base. Long-term use of silver preparations can lead to argyria, a condition in which silver salts deposit in the skin, eyes, and internal organs, and the skin turns ashen-gray. Many cases of argyria occurred during the pre-antibiotic era when silver was a common ingredient in nose drops. When the cause became apparent, doctors stopped recommending their use, and reputable manufacturers stopped producing them. The official drug guidebooks (United States Pharmacopeia and National Formulary) have not listed colloidal silver products since 1975."

Colloidal Silver: Risk Without Benefit | Quackwatch

New York AG Warns Televangelist Jim Bakker To Stop Selling Fake Coronavirus Cure

Is this the guy whose wife Tammy Baker wore all that heavy eye makeup? I don't think the name had two "k's." Did this guy also steal the real Jim Baker's name?

That was a different lying hypocrite.

EDIT: My apologies, same guy I thought he was dead.

Is this the guy whose wife Tammy Baker wore all that heavy eye makeup? I don't think the name had two "k's." Did this guy also steal the real Jim Baker's name?

the same guy -

he went to prison for scamming people before this farce -

his bottle of silver horse piss cures aids too -

get a rope.

the same guy -

get a rope.

my bad - different pos

jim and tammy

Jim_Baker_-_PTL_Broadcast_%281986%29.jpg

The-Jim-Bakker-Show-800x536.jpg

Last edited:

OMG--I thought he must be ancient, too! Lots of Botox maybe.

OMG--I thought he must be ancient, too! Lots of Botox maybe.

Well, to be honest last time I saw him he was crying.

the same guy -

get a rope.
Which of you is right, you or Happy Joy?

the same guy -

get a rope.

I edited my post, it's the same guy.

Nope. You may have just misremembered it, not that I blame you. But It is indeed Bakker, not Baker

the same guy -

get a rope.

honestly, who knows -

seen one, seen em all -

:auiqs.jpg:

the same guy -

get a rope.

I edited my post, it's the same guy.

the same guy -

get a rope.

my bad - different pos

jim and tammy

Jim_Baker_-_PTL_Broadcast_%281986%29.jpg

The-Jim-Bakker-Show-800x536.jpg
I want facial recognition software run on this one--to me it looks like they could be the same people. Look at the shape of the eyes, nose. He's lost hair, gone white and gotten a new pair of glasses, and she's had plastic surgery. Look at that old lady body and hands of hers. Unless you got some other evidence, I'm not at all sure, Siete, that these aren't the same grifters from all those years ago.

Forum List

Back