Coronavirus scam -

leave it to a bible thumping asshat to dupe the public -

New York AG Warns Televangelist Jim Bakker To Stop Selling Fake Coronavirus Cure

low life sob should be thrown UNDER the prison.
Is this the guy whose wife Tammy Baker wore all that heavy eye makeup? I don't think the name had two "k's." Did this guy also steal the real Jim Baker's name?

the same guy -

he went to prison for scamming people before this farce -

his bottle of silver horse piss cures aids too -

get a rope.
Which of you is right, you or Happy Joy?

I edited my post, it's the same guy.

New York AG Warns Televangelist Jim Bakker To Stop Selling Fake Coronavirus Cure

Is this the guy whose wife Tammy Baker wore all that heavy eye makeup? I don't think the name had two "k's." Did this guy also steal the real Jim Baker's name?

the same guy -

get a rope.

my bad - different pos

jim and tammy

Jim_Baker_-_PTL_Broadcast_%281986%29.jpg

The-Jim-Bakker-Show-800x536.jpg
I want facial recognition software run on this one--to me it looks like they could be the same people. Look at the shape of the eyes, nose. He's lost hair, gone white and gotten a new pair of glasses, and she's had plastic surgery. Look at that old lady body and hands of hers. Unless you got some other evidence, I'm not at all sure, Siete, that these aren't the same grifters from all those years ago.

Well, she is dead, that's two separate women that I know.

the same guy -

get a rope.

I know. Siete changed his mind, said they're different pos's.

the same guy -

get a rope.

the same guy -

get a rope.

my bad - different pos

jim and tammy

I want facial recognition software run on this one--to me it looks like they could be the same people. Look at the shape of the eyes, nose. He's lost hair, gone white and gotten a new pair of glasses, and she's had plastic surgery. Look at that old lady body and hands of hers. Unless you got some other evidence, I'm not at all sure, Siete, that these aren't the same grifters from all those years ago.

Well, she is dead, that's two separate women that I know.
Well, that takes care of that. Thank you!

the same guy -

get a rope.

the same guy -

get a rope.

my bad - different pos

jim and tammy

If you look real close you can see the little sewer flies around their heads.

the same guy -

get a rope.

the same guy -

get a rope.

my bad - different pos

jim and tammy

tammy died if i remember - yup, in 07 - new tammy !!! lol

jims mouth is shaped the same in both pics .

Simply another flu but exaggerated beyond all measure with extra hype over the Chinese mystery origin of it
They could not wreck the stock market and it would not correct on its own so peddle this baloney and try to pin it in Trump also- a double win win for the American prosperity haters and envyers

Simply another flu but exaggerated beyond all measure with extra hype over the Chinese mystery origin of it
They could not wreck the stock market and it would not correct on its own so peddle this baloney and try to pin it in Trump also- a double win win for the American prosperity haters and envyers

Can you point to the exaggeration? I don't recall anyone saying this is the end of civilization or that it's going to destroy the country.

buy some silver solution and save yourself

the same guy -

get a rope.

the same guy -

get a rope.

my bad - different pos

jim and tammy

If you look real close you can see the little sewer flies around their heads.

A man sharing the same warped sense of humor as me. :auiqs.jpg: I laughed way too much at your comment, you degenerate. Thanks.

The Christian TV Creep in the flesh.

Right Wing Watch on Twitter
I believe this guy learned his lesson. He just does what Progs do but does it from another side. There is a market for being careful.
How much do you want to bet that shit is made in China?
We will see a lot of our stuff that we use come to the forefront that is made there in the near future. Perhaps we will make more and more stuff here again. And that is a good thing.

The Christian TV Creep in the flesh.

Right Wing Watch on Twitter
I believe this guy learned his lesson. He just does what Progs do but does it from another side. There is a market for being careful.
How much do you want to bet that shit is made in China?
We will see a lot of our stuff that we use come to the forefront that is made there in the near future. Perhaps we will make more and more stuff here again. And that is a good thing.

Yes, let's get Alex Jones on it, I'm sure that Vitality shit will go a long way.

The shorters have lost their ass over and over every since Trump won and the market soared
This was the only way to end that and recover

Can you point to the exaggeration? I don't recall anyone saying this is the end of civilization or that it's going to destroy the country.
I’ll play it your way and ask that you prove me wrong
Otherwise it’s known as observational experiences

buy some silver solution and save yourself
I’ve alreafy got 100 panic quarantine kits based on media instructions of its certain necessity

Forum List

Back