🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Cosby does it again.....

Cosby's comments provide a vivid example of the damage that the American Left has done by isolating blacks from the rest of our society: They've lowered standards for them, even something as fundamental as speaking the language correctly, separating them from the vast majority who do speak the language properly.

Point this out and you're called a "racist", of course. But the real racists are those who are working so diligently to isolate one group of people from the rest of our society due to their race.

Damn shame.

This is total BS. The 'left' does not endorse or encourage that anyone speak the language improperly or that anyone be dependent on social welfare. Standards are not lowered for anyone. That is all a myth the right propagates with their propaganda machine. Lies, lies and more lies.

You're absolutely right. You don't encourage it, your don't endorse it.

What you do is call anyone who points it out a "racist", which effectively defends it and reinforces it.

I don't know if you even see this, I really don't.

I think you do not understand what racisim is? Or perhaps you are just intentionally blind about it.

Nope, not blind to it. There's still plenty of the racism that you're talking about.

But you're doing the same thing you're accusing me of doing.

And worse, you're stoking the racism with the type of behavior I'm talking about.

When you start holding blacks accountable and responsible for their own actions, when you stop separating them and lowering standards for them, perhaps you can point the finger at others. There's plenty of work that needs to be done on both "sides" of this issue.

Look, you can try to fling the racist accusation back in my face all you want, the fact is you do that to try to deflect from your own racisim.

Whatever platform the left wing has regarding social and political issues, they apply to EVERYONE, in America, not just blacks. So the assertion we are enabling blacks is nonsense. Absolute nonsense, and based squarely in right wing racism. End of.

I am not going to continue to respond to you. I do not engage in debate with people who are intellectually dishonest and are just about partisan accusations, I have no patience for such BS.

Fling your shit all you want, I don't give a flying fuck. You are a worthless, intellectually dishonest, partisan jackass.

[
Look, you can try to fling the racist accusation back in my face all you want, the fact is you do that to try to deflect from your own racisim.

Whatever platform the left wing has regarding social and political issues, they apply to EVERYONE, in America, not just blacks. So the assertion we are enabling blacks is nonsense. Absolute nonsense, and based squarely right wing racism. End of.

I made specific points, I pointed out that both sides are to blame, your response is that I'm a racist.

I couldn't have asked for a better example of my point. Loud and clear.

And I love your "end of" thing. You're right and you just won't hear otherwise.

Thanks.

Cosby's comments provide a vivid example of the damage that the American Left has done by isolating blacks from the rest of our society: They've lowered standards for them, even something as fundamental as speaking the language correctly, separating them from the vast majority who do speak the language properly.

Point this out and you're called a "racist", of course. But the real racists are those who are working so diligently to isolate one group of people from the rest of our society due to their race.

Damn shame.

This is total BS. The 'left' does not endorse or encourage that anyone speak the language improperly or that anyone be dependent on social welfare. Standards are not lowered for anyone. That is all a myth the right propagates with their propaganda machine. Lies, lies and more lies.

You're absolutely right. You don't encourage it, your don't endorse it.

What you do is call anyone who points it out a "racist", which effectively defends it and reinforces it.

I don't know if you even see this, I really don't.

Exactly right.
The left not only refuses to acknowledge the role blacks play in their own downfall, but openly criticizes anyone that does. And that in itself is an endorsement.

Well I see Wildman disagrees that experience matters. Even though I have seen no endeavor in life where experience didn't matter. Maybe politics is different but by what I see, experience matters.

Bill Cosby is a Democrat.

Bill Cosby s Religion and Political Views Hollowverse

For those of you who are confused. And his views do not conflict with liberal ideology.

That's interesting.

It is hilarious.
Cosby's social views are as conservative as one can get. Almost 100% conservative.
He does indeed support and campaign for Democrats, and his economic views are liberal.
His views on religion are also conservative. He believes religion plays a very positive role in society...and wants them to engage more in our society - which obviously goes against liberal policies as well.
Esmeralda is either being disengenious or has no idea who Cosby is politically.

I read what Sharpton said, but he doesn't say it enough or to the wide audiences when he is out for photo ops. Sure it sounds good, but he isn't known for that kind of speech. Let's hear that from him when he's in front of national cameras.

Of course. It's not enough! You haven't heard him say it before....so he must not be saying it enough!

Eat shit, dummy. He's been making speeches like that for decades. You just ain't listening. You hear what you want to hear.
Out of the other side of his mouth, he inflames tensions. Where have you seen Mr Cosby do that?

Should Cosby run for President?

NO, we had our experiment with an unproven, inexperienced, and thrust into power way before he was prepared. White or black Cosby's experience does not qualify him for POTUS. He should run for Senate, FINISH at least one term and then maybe run for President.
You can't be serious? School counselor? yea, president? No fucking way.
Having the "feelings" he has does not even remotely qualify him to be president. Haven't we learned our lesson with 1 term congress people?

For those of you who are confused. And his views do not conflict with liberal ideology.

Bill Cosby is a man with a brain. He is a Democrat yes, but he doesn't just blindly follow any one party or ideology even though he mostly identifies with one.

Blacks taking care of their own problems and not blaming whites is most certainly NOT what the Democratic party in general stands for today. One can look around, watch the news, or get on just about any political message board and be reminded of that. Why the hell would so many blacks and other Democrats always be so angry about Cosby's remarks and call him an Uncle Tom, if they agreed with his views?

Honesty please.

Bill Cosby is a man with a brain. He is a Democrat yes, but he doesn't just blindly follow any one party or ideology even though he mostly identifies with one.

Blacks taking care of their own problems and not blaming whites is most certainly NOT what the Democratic party in general stands for today. One can look around, watch the news, or get on just about any political message board and be reminded of that. Why the hell would so many blacks and other Democrats always be so angry about Cosby's remarks and call him an Uncle Tom, if they agreed with his views?

Honesty please.

Who is angry about his remarks?

Honesty please.

Who is angry about his remarks?

I don't waste my time on dishonest posters, if you won't acknowledge that over the years Cosby has been attacked by blacks for his remarks, go argue with someone else.

Have a nice day

Forum List

Back