🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Cosby does it again.....

Bill Cosby has been talking about this for a long LONG time. He is ridiculed and called an Uncle Tom.

They call him that because he is telling the truth.

Last edited:
Should Cosby run for President?

NO, we had our experiment with an unproven, inexperienced, and thrust into power way before he was prepared. White or black Cosby's experience does not qualify him for POTUS. He should run for Senate, FINISH at least one term and then maybe run for President.

Some people...... Cosby is 77 years old and has ZERO political experience to boot. No, he shouldn't run for anything.

He should however punch Al Sharpton in the face.

Really? Al Sharpton has said many of the same things that Cosby said in that rant.

Didn't know that, did ya?
Yeah well, if he has said those same things, he's not nearly saying them enough. Do you have a link to him saying those things btw?

Cosby is fairly well known for saying things like this. I mean seriously if you don't know that, why are you this thread to begin with? If you do not and are just denying it because a link hasn't been posted... Stop trolling.
Liberals need for this to not be true. Negroes must remain uneducated and on the liberal plantation. Just like in slavery days, the white Democrats do not want blacks to read so they dumbed down the criculum and teach nothing to the blacks. When Blacks are educated, the Liberals lose them. That's where all the black conservatives come from.

Bill has a good argument for the blacks that want to be anti(fill in the blank) and what they should be doing....or not,,doing,,,and that was the rest of the story...good day..

Coward.

No, I don't think Cosby is a coward...

I think what Moonglow is saying is that he knows Cosby is right, but as a lefty Moonglow can't admit it, so all he wants to do is offer catty comments on the fringes without actually admitting anything, hoping the catty comments will somehow dilute the critical point of Cosby's message.

I hope that clears things up, Ibentoken.

Cosby's comments provide a vivid example of the damage that the American Left has done by isolating blacks from the rest of our society: They've lowered standards for them, even something as fundamental as speaking the language correctly, effectively separating them from the vast majority who do speak the language properly.

Point this out and you're called a "racist", of course. But the real racists are those who are working so diligently to isolate one group of people from the rest of our society due to their race.

Damn shame.

Cosby's comments provide a vivid example of the damage that the American Left has done by isolating blacks from the rest of our society: They've lowered standards for them, even something as fundamental as speaking the language correctly, separating them from the vast majority who do speak the language properly.

Point this out and you're called a "racist", of course. But the real racists are those who are working so diligently to isolate one group of people from the rest of our society due to their race.

Damn shame.

This is total BS. The 'left' does not endorse or encourage that anyone speak the language improperly or that anyone be dependent on social welfare. Standards are not lowered for anyone. That is all a myth the right propagates with their propaganda machine. Lies, lies and more lies.

Cosby's comments provide a vivid example of the damage that the American Left has done by isolating blacks from the rest of our society: They've lowered standards for them, even something as fundamental as speaking the language correctly, separating them from the vast majority who do speak the language properly.

Damn shame.

This is total BS. The 'left' does not endorse or encourage that anyone speak the language improperly or that anyone be dependent on social welfare. Standards are not lowered for anyone. That is all a myth the right propagates with their propaganda machine. Lies, lies and more lies.

You're absolutely right. You don't encourage it, your don't endorse it.

What you do is call anyone who points it out a "racist", which effectively defends it and reinforces it.

I don't know if you even see this, I really don't.

Damn shame.

What you do is call anyone who points it out a "racist", which effectively defends it and reinforces it.

I think you do not understand what racisim is? Or perhaps you are just intentionally blind about it.

DUH! Now, why does it happen?

why, Because they bought into the Democrat bs OF how they are still victims and they will be there to take care of them.
They (black people) had as much chance (the people in the country has bent over backwards to help, one "AFFIRMATIVE action") as everyone in the country to make more for their lives. No one else to BLAME but on them...They need to stop letting these people (Sharpton, Jacksons, Holders, Obama) lead them around like they are victims and STAND up and own things for a change

Last edited:

Damn shame.

I think you do not understand what racisim is? Or perhaps you are just intentionally blind about it.

Nope, not blind to it. There's still plenty of the racism that you're talking about.

But you're doing the same thing you're accusing me of doing.

And worse, you're stoking the racism with the type of behavior I'm talking about.

When you start holding blacks accountable and responsible for their own actions, when you stop separating them and lowering standards for them, perhaps you can point the finger at others. There's plenty of work that needs to be done on both "sides" of this issue.

Forum List

Back