🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Cosby does it again.....

Bill Cosby is a Democrat.

Bill Cosby s Religion and Political Views Hollowverse

For those of you who are confused. And his views do not conflict with liberal ideology.

Bill Cosby is a man with a brain. He is a Democrat yes, but he doesn't just blindly follow any one party or ideology even though he mostly identifies with one.

Blacks taking care of their own problems and not blaming whites is most certainly NOT what the Democratic party in general stands for today. One can look around, watch the news, or get on just about any political message board and be reminded of that. Why the hell would so many blacks and other Democrats always be so angry about Cosby's remarks and call him an Uncle Tom, if they agreed with his views?

Honesty please.

Who is angry about his remarks?

I don't waste my time on dishonest posters, if you won't acknowledge that over the years Cosby has been attacked by blacks for his remarks, go argue with someone else.

Have a nice day

You wasted my time.....how about returning the favor? You say things that you believe to be true.....but have no way of substantiating.

Show me who is calling Bill. Cosby an Uncle Tom. Please make sure that your reply demonstrates SO MANY "blacks" and other Democrats.

Thanks.

Bill has a good argument for the blacks that want to be anti(fill in the blank) and what they should be doing....or not,,doing,,,and that was the rest of the story...good day..

Coward.

No, I don't think Cosby is a coward...

I think what Moonglow is saying is that he knows Cosby is right, but as a lefty Moonglow can't admit it, so all he wants to do is offer catty comments on the fringes without actually admitting anything, hoping the catty comments will somehow dilute the critical point of Cosby's message.

I hope that clears things up, Ibentoken.

I know. That's a dishonest coward.

For those of you who are confused. And his views do not conflict with liberal ideology.

Bill Cosby is a man with a brain. He is a Democrat yes, but he doesn't just blindly follow any one party or ideology even though he mostly identifies with one.

Blacks taking care of their own problems and not blaming whites is most certainly NOT what the Democratic party in general stands for today. One can look around, watch the news, or get on just about any political message board and be reminded of that. Why the hell would so many blacks and other Democrats always be so angry about Cosby's remarks and call him an Uncle Tom, if they agreed with his views?

Honesty please.

I don't waste my time on dishonest posters, if you won't acknowledge that over the years Cosby has been attacked by blacks for his remarks, go argue with someone else.

Have a nice day

You wasted my time.....how about returning the favor? You say things that you believe to be true.....but have no way of substantiating.

Show me who is calling Bill. Cosby an Uncle Tom. Please make sure that your reply demonstrates SO MANY "blacks" and other Democrats.

Thanks.
I don't follow any party line. I don't even know what it is. I live outside the US and think for myself. The only reason I'm not a registered independent is because as an independent I was not allowed to vote in primary elections. I don't watch, and never have, any programs where pundits from either side talk about politics. I only watch straight news.

I have not followed Cosby and have not read anything about him being called an Uncle Tom or being thought ill of by other blacks. The remarks attributed to him in the OP are from a speech he made at a black organization event. He is so admired by the black community that they invite him to speak to them.

He does think for himself and he believes in education and making something of your life: his TV programs made that very clear.

I agree with that. I come from low income working class people and made something of myself. I was the first in my family to go to university. I've come a very long way without any help from my parents because they literally had no financial means to assist me. I believe in working hard and making something out of your life.

That does not contradict with any liberal perspective that I know of. I also believe that there will always be people who need help, and that providing some help to those trying to build a better life is a good thing.

I've been around the world enough to see what it is like in countries that don't help their people; I've seen people living in horrible situations and begging in the streets. America would be like those 3rd world countries if we did not have a strong social welfare system. Liberal ideas are not in conflict with helping people in need to improve themselves and their lives.

Honesty please.

Have a nice day

Thanks.

It's not just Cosby. What's wrong with Dr. Ben Carson? He's a conservative. Leftists ignore accomplishments by black conservatives. Y'all are very insecure.

Honesty please.

Have a nice day

Thanks.
I don't follow any party line. I don't even know what it is. I live outside the US and think for myself. The only reason I'm not a registered independent is because as an independent I was not allowed to vote in primary elections. I don't watch, and never have, any programs where pundits from either side talk about politics. I only watch straight news.

I have not followed Cosby and have not read anything about him being called an Uncle Tom or being thought ill of by other blacks. The remarks attributed to him in the OP are from a speech he made at a black organization event. He is so admired by the black community that they invite him to speak to them.

He does think for himself and he believes in education and making something of your life: his TV programs made that very clear.

I agree with that. I come from low income working class people and made something of myself. I was the first in my family to go to university. I've come a very long way without any help from my parents because they literally had no financial means to assist me. I believe in working hard and making something out of your life.

That does not contradict with any liberal perspective that I know of. I also believe that there will always be people who need help, and that providing some help to those trying to build a better life is a good thing.

I've been around the world enough to see what it is like in countries that don't help their people; I've seen people living in horrible situations and begging in the streets. America would be like those 3rd world countries if we did not have a strong social welfare system. Liberal ideas are not in conflict with helping people in need to improve themselves and their lives.

Why do liberal parents allow their kids to dress like prison homo boys with their pants hanging off their ass? Why do so many blacks speak like ignorant ghetto trash? Liberals run the education system. What's wrong?

Shitbag....he is calling out ghetto trash that make other blacks look bad.

He is black, you are a white tramp bitch. He has every right to call out other blacks making him look bad by the way they dress, act, etc.

Hiya BigDerp. He's making other "blacks" look bad? That makes you happy? Why?

I read what Sharpton said, but he doesn't say it enough or to the wide audiences when he is out for photo ops. Sure it sounds good, but he isn't known for that kind of speech. Let's hear that from him when he's in front of national cameras.

Of course. It's not enough! You haven't heard him say it before....so he must not be saying it enough!

Eat shit, dummy. He's been making speeches like that for decades. You just ain't listening. You hear what you want to hear.
Out of the other side of his mouth, he inflames tensions. Where have you seen Mr Cosby do that?

Yes, a few times but mostly he's come out and told it straight up about the black man and families.

The Democrat party has ruined the black family and culture.

I hear that all the time by republicans. So if blacks continue to vote for the party that has ruined their families, they must be stupid, say republicans. Maybe blacks just understand that republicans only care about the very wealthy, and will kick you when you're down and out, and call you a free loader if you get help from the government. If they need any further proof that republicans don't have any respect for them, they just need to start reading some of the republican posts here.

The Democrat party has ruined the black family and culture.

I hear that all the time by republicans. So if blacks continue to vote for the party that has ruined their families, they must be stupid, say republicans. Maybe blacks just understand that republicans only care about the very wealthy, and will kick you when you're down and out, and call you a free loader if you get help from the government. If they need any further proof that republicans don't have any respect for them, they just need to start reading some of the republican posts here.

By ANY objective standard blacks (as a race) are FAR worse off under Obama than they were under Bush. I mean that isn't even really up for debate

So, the first election of Obama, yes one can absolutely see why blacks would vote for a black Presidential candidate I mean it's only logical, however by the SECOND election blacks should have KNOWN that as a group they were worse off with Obama than they were without him; meaning any that voted for him either A) Didn't know or B) didn't care, but in either case, a vote for Obama was certainly a vote against their self interest.

To bad he doesn't practice what he preaches.
Sharpton is a thug? Link?

He is a shit-stirrer and a rabble-rouser. His shit-stirring has caused the deaths of Angelina Marrero . . . Cynthia Martinez . . . Luz Ramos . . . Mayra Rentas . . . Olga Garcia . . . Garnette Ramautar . . . Kareem Brunner...Anthony Graziosi. He is subhuman scum and the world will be a better place the day he is diagnosed with ALS.

There is another class of colored people who make a business of keeping the troubles, the wrongs, and the hardships of the Negro race before the public. Having learned that they're able to make a living out of their troubles, they have grown into the settled habit of advertising their wrongs — partly because they want sympathy and partly because it pays. Some of these people do not want the Negro to lose his grievances, because they do not want to lose their jobs. --- Booker T. Washington.

Sound like anyone we know?

Last edited:

He is a shit-stirrer and a rabble-rouser. His shit-stirring has caused the deaths of Angelina Marrero . . . Cynthia Martinez . . . Luz Ramos . . . Mayra Rentas . . . Olga Garcia . . . Garnette Ramautar . . . Kareem Brunner. He is subhuman scum and the world will be a better place the day he is diagnosed with ALS.

There is another class of colored people who make a business of keeping the troubles, the wrongs, and the hardships of the Negro race before the public. Having learned that they're able to make a living out of their troubles, they have grown into the settled habit of advertising their wrongs — partly because they want sympathy and partly because it pays. Some of these people do not want the Negro to lose his grievances, because they do not want to lose their jobs. --- Booker T. Washington.

Sounds like SEVERAL people we know

He is a shit-stirrer and a rabble-rouser. His shit-stirring has caused the deaths of Angelina Marrero . . . Cynthia Martinez . . . Luz Ramos . . . Mayra Rentas . . . Olga Garcia . . . Garnette Ramautar . . . Kareem Brunner. He is subhuman scum and the world will be a better place the day he is diagnosed with ALS.

There are people like this in all races, creeds, ethnic groups, religions, nationalities, cultures, ages, sexes, etc, and so on: it is not something limited to American blacks. Why don't you all get a brain? Have a wider perspective on the world and on humanity. Narrow mindedness, limited vision, limited understanding, et al, is what I see in your posts.

There are people like this in all races, creeds, ethnic groups, religions, nationalities, cultures, ages, sexes, etc, and so on: it is not something limited to American blacks. Why don't you all get a brain? Have a wider perspective on the world and on humanity. Narrow mindedness, limited vision, limited understanding, et al, is what I see in your posts.

Of course there are people like that in all races, go start a thread about them. THIS thread is about black Americans.

What you just attempted would be similar to if I took my Ford truck in because it was acting up and the dealer told me " get a brain dude, Chevy/Dodge/Toyota they all have problems to"

Well no shit, but I'm there to discuss my Ford's problem.

He is a shit-stirrer and a rabble-rouser. His shit-stirring has caused the deaths of Angelina Marrero . . . Cynthia Martinez . . . Luz Ramos . . . Mayra Rentas . . . Olga Garcia . . . Garnette Ramautar . . . Kareem Brunner...Anthony Graziosi. He is subhuman scum and the world will be a better place the day he is diagnosed with ALS.

So, no link to Sharpton engaging in thug activities?

Got it!

So, no link to Sharpton engaging in thug activities?

Got it!

How about we start here

Al Sharpton s Long Bill of Goods From Tawana Brawley to Primetime - The Daily Beast

If you have to lie to make a point, your point isn't a very good one.

Forum List

Back