Cost of Bakhmut ‘meat grinder’ battle on Russian army revealed

That is what Fake News gurus told you. Its not true.

We heard him lying in 2016. He favored attacking Russians in Syria in 2018:

Trump would also love to play war in Ukraine, thus directly attack the Russian military.
Your posts are getting crazier and crazier. We both know it is a crime to contradict what the government says about the war, and you, yourself, are a perfect example of the cult like loyalty I was talking about, so why would you dispute it?

So Trump says he will give Putin the parts of Ukraine he wants to end the war and you say what he means is he will attack the Russian military: it doesn't get much crazier than that.

You continue to make no sense at all. There are pro Russian and pro Ukrainian stories in western media so there is no rational basis for calling western media as a group purveyors of anti Russian propaganda.

You don't need to tell me I am not making sense to you ...
I already called you either naive or retarded ...
:auiqs.jpg:

What you just posted ... Does not add identity to the entity in the article in the OP ... It does not add value to the content of the article ...
And it does not explain why the entity remains anonymous ... If there are no consequences for reporting their name with the story.
Those are the rational issues concerning the article.

Pro-Russian or Pro-Ukrainian is not where your logic fails.
Your logic fails because it blinds your ability to see that you are talking nonsense ... Based on an anonymous source.

Your posts are getting crazier and crazier. We both know it is a crime to contradict what the government says about the war, and you, yourself, are a perfect example of the cult like loyalty I was talking about, so why would you dispute it?

So Trump says he will give Putin the parts of Ukraine he wants to end the war and you say what he means is he will attack the Russian military: it doesn't get much crazier than that.
FAKE NEWS

It is not allowed to intentionally spread fake news. It is not allowed to spread lies about the military. You can say "Fuck Putin and his regime" but not "Russian soldiers are rapists".

Trump is fake news. He means the opposite of what he is saying. For example when he says he wants to reduce national debt, he means tax cuts for the rich and record national debt.

You don't need to tell me I am not making sense to you ...
I already called you either naive or retarded ...
:auiqs.jpg:

What you just posted ... Does not add identity to the entity in the article in the OP ... It does not add value to the content of the article ...
And it does not explain why the entity remains anonymous ... If there are no consequences for reporting their name with the story.
Those are the rational issues concerning the article.

Pro-Russian or Pro-Ukrainian is not where your logic fails.
Your logic fails because it blinds your ability to see that you are talking nonsense ... Based on an anonymous source.

You keep suggesting that western media has only one voice, which is obviously untrue, and suggesting that these "anonymous sources" you see everywhere are really the CIA manipulating the news, but there is no rational basis for any of this. This seriously paranoid stuff you are posting.

You keep suggesting that western media has only one voice

Just stop ... That's not what I suggested ... Posted the exact opposite at least once ... And you cannot make it what I suggested.
I keep telling you something different ... And you keep trying to make it mean something you want it to mean.

It doesn't work that way ... You ignorant twat ... :auiqs.jpg:

FAKE NEWS

It is not allowed to intentionally spread fake news. It is not allowed to spread lies about the military. You can say "Fuck Putin and his regime" but not "Russian soldiers are rapists".

Trump is fake news. He means the opposite of what he is saying. For example when he says he wants to reduce national debt, he means tax cuts for the rich and record national debt.
But in Russia, fake news and lies are anything that contradicts Putin.

You're just raving now. Let's continue this at a time when you can think straight.

Just stop ... That's not what I suggested ... Posted the exact opposite at least once ... And you cannot make it what I suggested.
I keep telling you something different ... And you keep trying to make it mean something you want it to mean.

It doesn't work that way ... You ignorant twat ... :auiqs.jpg:

It is exactly what you are saying, so maybe you should take some time to reflect on it in order to get your head straight.

It is exactly what you are saying ...

No, it isn't ... And you cannot make it be ... You ignorant twat.

I already said you could pretend your meaningless crap means something ... If you cannot understand ...
In the first post of mine you responded to in this thread.

Everything means exactly what I posted ... :auiqs.jpg:
And still does.

No, it isn't ... And you cannot make it be ... You ignorant twat.

I already said you could pretend your meaningless crap means something ... If you cannot understand ...
In the first post of mine you responded to in this thread.

Everything means exactly what I posted ... :auiqs.jpg:
And still does.

You are dealing in feelings, not idea, and it feels right to you so you assume it will feel right to anyone who reads it, but when I outline the actual ideas you are posting, you realize how stupid and crazy they sound and try to deny them.

You are dealing in feelings, not idea, and it feels right to you so you assume it will feel right to anyone who reads it, but when I outline the actual ideas you are posting, you realize how stupid and crazy they sound and try to deny them.

Tell your stupid ass whatever you want to ... That's kind of the point I have been making all along.
You'll believe whatever you want ... And are not in the least bit interested in whether or not it is true.
Now you are talking about feelings ... Like that's going to make a difference ... :auiqs.jpg:

All your bs helps Nato sending more civilians into battle.
NATO isn't sending anybody in the war.

The filthy Russians are doing the attacking and the Ukrainians are defending.

The war ends tomorrow if the Russians stop their invasion.

NATO isn't sending anybody in the war.

The filthy Russians are doing the attacking and the Ukrainians are defending.

The war ends tomorrow if the Russians stop their invasion.
Ukraine would continue to shell the Donbass 24/7. Russia is there to stop it. They will stop it.

recountl8kht.png

Forum List

Back