Could all Religions Come Together?

Because I, for one, cannot pray next to a Christian who thinks I am going to hell unless I convert.
The majority of Christians do not hold this belief. We note that God has an everlasting Covenant with Jews.

True. But for one day we can forget all schisms to focus solely on our love of God.

Sounds great!

But until different religions find agreement about what they believe about God then schisms and enmity between people will persist. For instance muslims believe that God's last and greatest prophet was muhammad, a megalomaniac, misogynist, and pedophile. You believe that God became a man. And Jewish people believe that God is concerned with diet and fashion. Muslims and Jews will never believe that God became a man, Jews and Christians including yourself will never believe that Mohammed was the fulfillment of your different messianic expectations.

And what about those people who do not have any belief in or love for God whatever the religion? I do understand. How can anyone have real love for a God they have never seen and do not know?

What is needed is a new heaven and a new earth, new firmament, a new basis for how people understand the subjects of God, heaven, and earth where people of every faith or lack of faith can stand together on common ground and live in everlasting peace love and harmony for life on earth.

Last edited:
Sounds great!

But until different religions find agreement about what they believe about God then schisms and enmity between people will persist. For instance muslims believe that God's last and greatest prophet was muhammad, a megalomaniac, misogynist, and pedophile. You believe that God became a man. And Jewish people believe that God is concerned with diet and fashion. Muslims and Jews will never believe that God became a man, Jews and Christians including yourself will never believe that Mohammed was the fulfillment of your different messianic expectations.

And what about those people who do not have any belief in or love for God whatever the religion?

What is needed is a new heaven and a new earth, new firmament, a new basis for how people understand the subjects of God, heaven, and earth where people of every faith or lack of faith can stand together on common ground, and live in lasting peace love and harmony for life on earth.

Muhammad was none of those things. That's just your ignorance and hatred.

Aisha was born before the Call so she was at least 19.

Muhammad was none of those things. That's just your ignorance and hatred.

Aisha was born before the Call so she was at least 19.
My ignorance and hate? How despicable of you!

Narrated Hisham's father: Khadija died three years before the Prophet departed to Medina. He stayed there for two years or so and then he married 'Aisha when she was a girl of six years of age, and he consumed that marriage when she was nine years old. Sahih Bukhari 5:58:236

That is flat out pedophilia, and was extremely perverse behavior to even stone age people.

Last edited:
Liar!

She was betrothed to Mohammed when she was 6 years old and he consummated the marriage when she was 9 and he was 53. That is pedophilia, and was perverse even to stone age people.

Narrated Hisham's father: Khadija died three years before the Prophet departed to Medina. He stayed there for two years or so and then he married 'Aisha when she was a girl of six years of age, and he consumed that marriage when she was nine years old.
Sahih Bukhari 5:58:236

Sorry, Aisha was born before the Call. The Bukhari hadiths were written in Persia 250 years after the death of Muhammad.

I also lived in Kuwait and Libya. I heard a speech by ibn Saud who I'd met as a child.. He said, "Man doesn't live by bread alone." That struck me since I'd learned that in Sunday school. I have been interested in Islam ever since. I've known some very nice people. Like the Sudeiri Seven, Ali Naimi, Zaki Yamani.
"learned in sunday school" LOL---lifted from the TORAH

We're you in the military? Since I'm female I could always talk to men and women which is a distinct advantage. I also had an older friend.. a Muslim judge who answered questions for me when I read Pickthal.

I'm Episcopalian, but I like and admire Muslims. I'm sure my experience was very different than yours.
I was in the military---I have talked to both men and women all my
life-----nothing to do with the fact that I was in the military. I have
interacted with hundreds of muslims and hundreds of people who
carry a personal history or family legacy of legal victimization under
islamic ethos or law. I read Pickthal more than 50 years ago. I have
also interacted with military personal who SURVIVED stints in Saudi
arabia and other muslim countries. I am a jew in the USA and grew
up with lots of episcopalians and even attended, as a child invitee,
SUNDAY SCHOOL

"learned in sunday school" LOL---lifted from the TORAH

I was in the military---I have talked to both men and women all my
life-----nothing to do with the fact that I was in the military. I have
interacted with hundreds of muslims and hundreds of people who
carry a personal history or family legacy of legal victimization under
islamic ethos or law. I read Pickthal more than 50 years ago. I have
also interacted with military personal who SURVIVED stints in Saudi
arabia and other muslim countries. I am a jew in the USA and grew
up with lots of episcopalians and even attended, as a child invitee,
SUNDAY SCHOOL

I should have known you were in the military.

The majority of Christians do not hold this belief. We note that God has an everlasting Covenant with Jews.
The majority of christians never read either the NT, OT, or Koran. As to the
"everlasting covenant with jews" ----for the catholic kid on the street---the
OLD TIME THING got superceded <<< this concept is a church meme

I should have known you were in the military.
interesting response-----I am intrigued---why should you have
KNOWN? I knew lots about you based on islamo-nazi cues which
I learned in the episcopalian town of my childhood and your
justifications of islam just by reading your posts. You not only parrot
the concepts----you even resort to the standard lingo. For me you are
an experience in deja vue---from early childhood thru most of my working
years

True. But for one day we can forget all schisms to focus solely on our love of God.

forgetting schisms is a daily routine for the desert religions, their own ... meriweather the innocent, never heard of the great flood.

- when the crucifiers are brought to justice is when the schism will be forgotten.

interesting response-----I am intrigued---why should you have
KNOWN?
I knew lots about you based on islamo-nazi cues which
I learned in the episcopalian town of my childhood and your
justifications of islam just by reading your posts. You not only parrot
the concepts----you even resort to the standard lingo. For me you are
an experience in deja vue---from early childhood thru most of my working
years

maga ... where the skin heads hang their hats.

forgetting schisms is a daily routine for the desert religions, their own ... meriweather the innocent, never heard of the great flood.

- when the crucifiers are brought to justice is when the schism will be forgotten.
??? the whole ROMAN EMPIRE? first, second and third reichs? would
that include the whole British Empire ---from the crusaders thru Elizabeth II ?

Despite differences, could all faiths unite? What are the great differences, and how might they be overcome so we might worship together?
Never. To satisfy Muslims, whomever we worship would have to ba a pedophile. And do we all give up soap too?

It happens already between people of good will. I've experienced it.

I believe part of the difficulty in seeing it are the different perceptions of what it means to worship God.
Did you kiss some carpets?

No, that is simply false. People aren't talking about the same God when there are numerous conflicting beliefs about God and what God's will is.

Unfortunately, many people (including nonreligious people, for example those who say they are "spiritual but not religious") create their own version of God that suits them. Usually it's a version that is OK with their pre-existing lifestyle, so they don't have to change anything about themselves.

That is the biggest mistake anyone can make. It's foolish and pointless to come up with our own version of God. The wise thing to do is seek the actual truth and accept God as He actually is, not as what we want Him to be.
They all believe in one Supreme being.

Sorry, Aisha was born before the Call. The Bukhari hadiths were written in Persia 250 years after the death of Muhammad
Aisha reported: I used to play with dolls in the presence of the Prophet, peace and blessings be upon him, and my girlfriends would play with me. When the Prophet entered, they would hide themselves but he would call them to join me and play with me.

oh gee----the shiites screwed it up AGAIN----they have Aisha playing with dolls
at age 19 (as per Suradie)

Forum List

Back