Could paul ryan be any more of a back stabber?

Anyone with the balls to speak truth..is of course a "back stabber" to Trump and Trumpers.

To them truth is what Trump says it is and if you dare to challenge that...well you'e a RINO of course

And Ryan is no liberal...not even close.

The tax cut for the wealthy he got passed a year ago was his life's ambition...after which he of course...retired

Ryan is quitting the House because he will run for President
in 2024. He doesn't have the balls to keep up with Trump and
thus it is better for him to return to the sidelines and then reemerge
in 2024.

in 2024.
He may try to disassociate himself from the disaster that is Trump. Whether that succeeds remains to be seen.

Americans seem to have short memories.

They have already forgotten what the Republicans did to this country in the first 8 years of this century so...

It's not that he's a backstabbler.

He's just stupid. How these half-wits get elected is really a reflection of our own shortcomings. Sad, but true.

in 2024.
He may try to disassociate himself from the disaster that is Trump. Whether that succeeds remains to be seen.

Americans seem to have short memories.

They have already forgotten what the Republicans did to this country in the first 8 years of this century so...

But they will never forget what that n$&&#* did to this country

he has always been a traitor.....total scumbag

1aS7Wzv.jpg

Anyone with the balls to speak truth..is of course a "back stabber" to Trump and Trumpers.

To them truth is what Trump says it is and if you dare to challenge that...well you'e a RINO of course

The tax cut for the wealthy he got passed a year ago was his life's ambition...after which he of course...retired

No, he's not a back stabber because he went against Trump, he's a back stabber because he went against most of us. We want to see an end to Anchor Babies. It's not just an idea Trump approves of. Most all conservatives want an end to anchor babies.

There's not a darned person on this board who calls themselves a liberal that knows what the hell liberalism actually is.

You're all boot licking statists. You're not liberals.

So, call yourselves statist bootlickers.

As a real liberal, I cringe every time I see one you morons claim the term.

It's not that he's a backstabbler.

He's just stupid. How these half-wits get elected is really a reflection of our own shortcomings. Sad, but true.

Ryan is a hell of a lot smarter than you are. You cannot stand someone who tells the truth.

No, he's not a back stabber because he went against Trump, he's a back stabber because he went against most of us. We want to see an end to Anchor Babies. It's not just an idea Trump approves of. Most all conservatives want an end to anchor babies.

Since when did you get to decide what conservatism is. You are talking about alt-righters not conservatives.

Since when did you get to decide what conservatism is. You are talking about alt-righters not conservatives.

Because I am a conservative. I know what other conservatives want. I surround myself with them.

How was Ryan lying or not telling the truth about the 14th amendment?

Trump patriots could care less about the constitution

like the old fart said in that interview, he tries to tell the truth ----

(when he isnt lying )

Forum List

Back