Could paul ryan be any more of a back stabber?

How was Ryan lying or not telling the truth about the 14th amendment?

Trump patriots could care less about the constitution

like the old fart said in that interview, he tries to tell the truth ----

(when he isnt lying )
I know he wants to dismantle social security, medicare and welfare but he at least knows the Constitution. Trump is trying to distort the meaning and his sycophants reiterate Trump's regurgitation...I am making a list of those idiots which claim the second amendment is sacred but the rest of the Constitution is fallible.

Anyone with the balls to speak truth..is of course a "back stabber" to Trump and Trumpers.

To them truth is what Trump says it is and if you dare to challenge that...well you'e a RINO of course

And Ryan is no liberal...not even close.

The tax cut for the wealthy he got passed a year ago was his life's ambition...after which he of course...retired

No, he's not a back stabber because he went against Trump, he's a back stabber because he went against most of us. We want to see an end to Anchor Babies. It's not just an idea Trump approves of. Most all conservatives want an end to anchor babies.

An actual Conservative wants the Constitution to be followed and not ignored.

Something you and your friends do not understand

Anyone with the balls to speak truth..is of course a "back stabber" to Trump and Trumpers.

To them truth is what Trump says it is and if you dare to challenge that...well you'e a RINO of course

The tax cut for the wealthy he got passed a year ago was his life's ambition...after which he of course...retired

No, he's not a back stabber because he went against Trump, he's a back stabber because he went against most of us. We want to see an end to Anchor Babies. It's not just an idea Trump approves of. Most all conservatives want an end to anchor babies.

Actually, it’s what we are asking for in this case.

Sent from my iPad using USMessageBoard.com

If that were the case you would not be cheering on any POTUS attempting to alter it via EO.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

Ryan didn't say he doesn't want an end to anchor babies; he just said the President can't change the Constitution with an E.O.

Ryan didn't say he doesn't want an end to anchor babies; he just said the President can't change the Constitution with an E.O.

That’s not what I heard. What I heard him say was that the 14th did apply to anchor babies. That’s why Trump lashed out at him.

If that were the case you would not be cheering on any POTUS attempting to alter it via EO.

Sure I would because after he does that, it will be challenged by the left and then the case will eventually be heard by the Supreme Court. Do you think Trump actually believes he would write such an order and the leftist activist judges wouldn’t shoot it down? Of course he knows that.

You might think Trump is some buffoon, but Trump is three or four moves ahead on everybody else.

Sure I would because after he does that, it will be challenged by the left and then the case will eventually be heard by the Supreme Court. Do you think Trump actually believes he would write such an order and the leftist activist judges wouldn’t shoot it down? Of course he knows that.

You might think Trump is some buffoon, but Trump is three or four moves ahead on everybody else.

Yeah yeah, I know Trump is playing 4D chess while the rest of us play checkers...

The only problem is that 4D chess is not real and neither is most of what Trump says.

No, "Actual" Conservatives want the Constitution followed AS INTENDED...not as interpreted by liberal judges.

The Founding Fathers intended to give birther rights to SLAVES and AMERICAN INDIANS....NOT people coming here for asylum. Allowing everyone and anyone is purely Democrat evil.

The Founding Fathers intended for the 2nd Amendment to give CITIZENS the right to arms sufficient to repel government tyranny. And further stated...."SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED"...Liberals have re-interpreted that to mean they can decide who has the right to own or carry guns and exactly what guns they can and what hoops they have to jump through even IF they decided to allow them to apply.

So like a good, indoctrinated liberal, you of course demonize those wanting the ACTUAL Constitution followed by injecting your liberal poison bigotry. Surprise surprise

Since when did you get to decide what conservatism is. You are talking about alt-righters not conservatives.

Because I am a conservative. I know what other conservatives want. I surround myself with them.

You are a member of the alt-right. Conservatives no longer exist in the Republican Party. You don't know any conservatives. You know members of the alt-right.

No, "Actual" Conservatives want the Constitution followed AS INTENDED...not as interpreted by liberal judges.

The Founding Fathers intended to give birther rights to SLAVES and AMERICAN INDIANS....NOT people coming here for asylum. Allowing everyone and anyone is purely Democrat evil.

The Founding Fathers intended for the 2nd Amendment to give CITIZENS the right to arms sufficient to repel government tyranny. And further stated...."SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED"...Liberals have re-interpreted that to mean they can decide who has the right to own or carry guns and exactly what guns they can and what hoops they have to jump through even IF they decided to allow them to apply.

So like a good, indoctrinated liberal, you of course demonize those wanting the ACTUAL Constitution followed by injecting your liberal poison bigotry. Surprise surprise
You are dead on, but I wanted to add to that, they also intended to give rights to LEGAL IMMIGRANTS here on WORK VISAS.

This was NEVER INTENDED for ILLEGALS INVADING our COUNTRY to drop a kid and then hook themselves up with a lifetime of Social Services which they did not pay for.

No you are not. A plain reading of the 14th Amendment shows it does apply to anchor babies. You are asking judges to legislate from the bench and re-define the English language.

The words of the 14th are very clear, the fact you do not like them does not give you the right to ignore it.

You are no better than those trying to take away gun rights.

Forum List

Back