Could paul ryan be any more of a back stabber?

But Paul Ryan loves Rage Against the Machine and works out! He was supposed to be the hip young republican that is going to become president someday.

He's a used car salesman that got a job in politics.
If he got into reality television like trump he might have been more successful in politics.

If he'd quit being a politician he'd be more successful. The reason Trump is doing well is because he's not a professional politician. He doesn't talk with his buddies at the bar to see if a policy he'd like could be implemented.

People approve of blood and guts. We like a leader that not only goes against the will of the other party, but the will of some in his own party.

If you were only allowed to use one word to describe the Trump presidency, that word would be pragmatism. It's a word you can't use to describe most politicians left or right.
Trump is a professional con artist.
Federal court approves $25 million Trump University settlement

The only reason Trump didn't fight it was because of his presidency.

The EO is scheduled to be issued next week. The caravan is months away, if it even gets here. If you want a list of Trump's accomplishments, try this list of "promises kept":
JOBS
Signed the first major tax reform in 30 years.
Federal revenues are increasing as the economy grows. April 2018 had a record surplus of $214 billion.

Federal revenues decreased every month after April 2018 and for the year are down compared to last year.

Since your second talking point was bullshit, I did not feel a need to go on with the rest of your list

You cannot know what the founding fathers meant. They might have agreed with some restrictions that they never thought of. By your definition, people would be able to use machine guns.

The fact is that you inject poison into the system by trying to suggest that the founding fathers were all seeing and all knowing. There are many things that the founding fathers never conceived of and to suggest they supported it when they wrote the Constitution is idiotic.

Lincoln's AG had a different take on it.
"I am quite clear in the opinion that children born in the United States of alien parents, who have never been naturalized, are native-born citizens of the United States, and, of course, do not require the formality of naturalization to entitle them to the rights and privileges of such citizenship."

James Madison
"It is an established maxim that birth is a criterion of allegiance. Birth however derives its force sometimes from place and sometimes from parentage, but in general place is the most certain criterion; it is what applies in the United States; it will therefore be unnecessary to investigate any other."

Constitutional Originalism Requires Birthright Citizenship | National Review

Bull shit.

it is VERY clear what the Founding Fathers INTENDED and it is equally clear the extents you liberals have and will continue to go to re-interpret those intentions and pervert the original intent.

Lincoln's AG, Edward Bates was speaking of SLAVES...not Hondurans and Guatemalans etc. You and others are going astray by assuming and asserting that the founding Fathers were writing a Constitution for the world. They were NOT. A simple concept, yet apparently impossible for you to understand (or deliberately avoiding)

Same with James Madison. Only a fool thinks he was thinking of ALL the worlds inhabitants. Your narrow contexted post is purposefully misleading as usual.

You are the only fool that I see. The fact is the pilgrims came to this country for religious freedom. The Constitution and the Amendments were written in that context. It may not have been people from Honduras or Guatemala. They were aware of people who were persecuted for various reasons and they saw the country as a refuge for people seeking freedom and safety. No one mentions slaves yet you insist it is about slaves. If slaves are not mentioned then it was not pertinent to slaves only. The jurisdiction phrase shows this applied to non-diplomatic people.

How was Ryan lying or not telling the truth about the 14th amendment?

Trump patriots could care less about the constitution

like the old fart said in that interview, he tries to tell the truth ----

(when he isnt lying )
The only time you libroids care about the Constitution is when you can misinterpret it.
Otherwise it's just a roadblock to your illegal activities.

You are the one misinterpreting it. It is plain English and you attempt to change the meaning of it by redefining the English language.

I know he wants to dismantle social security, medicare and welfare but he at least knows the Constitution. Trump is trying to distort the meaning and his sycophants reiterate Trump's regurgitation..

No place in the 14th is automatic birthright citizenship granted to children of illegal immigrants.

The United States cannot claim full jurisdiction of a child whose parents hold allegiance to another country. So long as another country can claim the allegiance of these people, the United States cannot. Therefore, these children are not under the jurisdiction of the Unites States.

If it's of any consolation, the statist courts and undereducated politicians will likely agree with you, they're just as stupid and statist as you and the rest of the bootlickers around here are. But it will be purely political bias and absent the relevant facts. The true terms of controversy that should dictate the debate will be omitted from dialogue when the decision is made. None of them really care about the Constitution.

They are under the jurisdiction of the US as they are subject to the laws. Diplomats are not under the jurisdiction of the US as they cannot be arrested. They can be only expelled. You do not care about the Constitution as you misuse plain English.

The 14th doesn't mandate birthright citizenship.

Yes it does. It clearly states any child born in the US is a citizen of the US.

(when he isnt lying )
Snowflakes waxing sanctimonious about the sanctity of the Constitution reminds me of a prostitute pining about the virtues of chastity.

You are nothing but a Trump whore. You constantly kiss his ass. Like Trump, you are a lying weasel.

An actual Conservative wants the Constitution to be followed and not ignored.
Something you and your friends do not understand

No, "Actual" Conservatives want the Constitution followed AS INTENDED...not as interpreted by liberal judges.

The Founding Fathers intended to give birther rights to SLAVES and AMERICAN INDIANS....NOT people coming here for asylum. Allowing everyone and anyone is purely Democrat evil.

The Founding Fathers intended for the 2nd Amendment to give CITIZENS the right to arms sufficient to repel government tyranny. And further stated...."SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED"...Liberals have re-interpreted that to mean they can decide who has the right to own or carry guns and exactly what guns they can and what hoops they have to jump through even IF they decided to allow them to apply.

So like a good, indoctrinated liberal, you of course demonize those wanting the ACTUAL Constitution followed by injecting your liberal poison bigotry. Surprise surprise

You cannot know what the founding fathers meant. They might have agreed with some restrictions that they never thought of. By your definition, people would be able to use machine guns.

The fact is that you inject poison into the system by trying to suggest that the founding fathers were all seeing and all knowing. There are many things that the founding fathers never conceived of and to suggest they supported it when they wrote the Constitution is idiotic.

"I am quite clear in the opinion that children born in the United States of alien parents, who have never been naturalized, are native-born citizens of the United States, and, of course, do not require the formality of naturalization to entitle them to the rights and privileges of such citizenship."

James Madison
"It is an established maxim that birth is a criterion of allegiance. Birth however derives its force sometimes from place and sometimes from parentage, but in general place is the most certain criterion; it is what applies in the United States; it will therefore be unnecessary to investigate any other."

Unfortunately for you, the facts differ:

https://thepoliticalinsider.com/man-who-wrote-14th-amendment-explains-it-liberals-are-furious/

Liberals who support Obama’s amnesty agenda love to defend “anchor babies.” That is the term that conservatives such as Donald Trump use to describe the citizenship given automatically to people born in the United States… even if their parents are illegal aliens.

But in 1866, the actual author of the post-Civil War Amendment – Senator Jacob M. Howard of Michigan – explained the real purpose of what became the 14th Amendment.

Unfortunately for liberals, it was only for granting citizenship to recently freed African slaves, not foreigners. In fact, it didn’t even include Native Americans.

Howard wrote “that every person born within the limits of the United States, and subject to their jurisdiction, is by virtue of natural law and national law a citizen of the United States. This will not, of course, include persons born in the United States who are foreigners, aliens, who belong to the families of ambassadors or foreign ministers accredited to the government of the United States, but will include every other class of persons.”

"who are foreigners, aliens, who belong to the families of ambassadors or foreign ministers" means ambassadors or foreign ministers only. The phrase jurisdiction clearly indicates that he is referring to that group. Diplomats are not under the jurisdiction of the country as they cannot be held if they commit a crime.

Lincoln's AG Edward Bates confirms this,
"I am quite clear in the opinion that children born in the United States of alien parents, who have never been naturalized, are native-born citizens of the United States, and, of course, do not require the formality of naturalization to entitle them to the rights and privileges of such citizenship".

He says alien parents who have children are US citizens.

But Paul Ryan loves Rage Against the Machine and works out! He was supposed to be the hip young republican that is going to become president someday.

Trump is a con artist extraordinaire.

Is that so? Isn't it amazing how a con artist can do so much good for the country; something a community organizer could never accomplish?

Is that so? Isn't it amazing how a con artist can do so much good for the country; something a community organizer could never accomplish?
He certainly conned you.

He certainly conned you.

He did? How did he con me into believing the unemployment numbers; tied with 1967 where I was only seven years old? How did he con me into believing in higher wages? How did he con me with facts like the lowest unemployment among all minorities and women? How did he con me with the highest corporate and consumer confidence in 19 years, and a new record set in small business confidence (41 years)? How did he con me when he defeated ISIS in Iraq, and Kim Jong has not set off one test missile since their meetings?

If I'm being conned, let the conning continue. Because in my opinion, the only people being conned are those that are telling you things are not as great as they really are.

He certainly conned you.

He did? How did he con me into believing the unemployment numbers; tied with 1967 where I was only seven years old? How did he con me into believing in higher wages? How did he con me with facts like the lowest unemployment among all minorities and women? How did he con me with the highest corporate and consumer confidence in 19 years, and a new record set in small business confidence (41 years)? How did he con me when he defeated ISIS in Iraq, and Kim Jong has not set off one test missile since their meetings?

If I'm being conned, let the conning continue. Because in my opinion, the only people being conned are those that are telling you things are not as great as they really are.
lol trump defeated isis

The 14th doesn't mandate birthright citizenship.

Yes it does. It clearly states any child born in the US is a citizen of the US.

Only if they are under the jurisdiction of the United States, which means the children of illegal aliens don't qualify.

(when he isnt lying )
Snowflakes waxing sanctimonious about the sanctity of the Constitution reminds me of a prostitute pining about the virtues of chastity.

You are nothing but a Trump whore. You constantly kiss his ass. Like Trump, you are a lying weasel.

Pointing out that you're a dumbass isn't kissing Trump's ass, moron.

An actual Conservative wants the Constitution to be followed and not ignored.
Something you and your friends do not understand

No, "Actual" Conservatives want the Constitution followed AS INTENDED...not as interpreted by liberal judges.

The Founding Fathers intended to give birther rights to SLAVES and AMERICAN INDIANS....NOT people coming here for asylum. Allowing everyone and anyone is purely Democrat evil.

The Founding Fathers intended for the 2nd Amendment to give CITIZENS the right to arms sufficient to repel government tyranny. And further stated...."SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED"...Liberals have re-interpreted that to mean they can decide who has the right to own or carry guns and exactly what guns they can and what hoops they have to jump through even IF they decided to allow them to apply.

So like a good, indoctrinated liberal, you of course demonize those wanting the ACTUAL Constitution followed by injecting your liberal poison bigotry. Surprise surprise

James Madison

Unfortunately for you, the facts differ:

https://thepoliticalinsider.com/man-who-wrote-14th-amendment-explains-it-liberals-are-furious/

Liberals who support Obama’s amnesty agenda love to defend “anchor babies.” That is the term that conservatives such as Donald Trump use to describe the citizenship given automatically to people born in the United States… even if their parents are illegal aliens.

But in 1866, the actual author of the post-Civil War Amendment – Senator Jacob M. Howard of Michigan – explained the real purpose of what became the 14th Amendment.

Unfortunately for liberals, it was only for granting citizenship to recently freed African slaves, not foreigners. In fact, it didn’t even include Native Americans.

Howard wrote “that every person born within the limits of the United States, and subject to their jurisdiction, is by virtue of natural law and national law a citizen of the United States. This will not, of course, include persons born in the United States who are foreigners, aliens, who belong to the families of ambassadors or foreign ministers accredited to the government of the United States, but will include every other class of persons.”

"who are foreigners, aliens, who belong to the families of ambassadors or foreign ministers" means ambassadors or foreign ministers only. The phrase jurisdiction clearly indicates that he is referring to that group. Diplomats are not under the jurisdiction of the country as they cannot be held if they commit a crime.

Wrong, you enormous dumbfuck. Do you understand English? What do you think "foreigners, aliens" means? it doesn't mean only the families of foreign ambassadors. It means all foreigners and aliens. The phrase "who belong to the families of ambassadors or foreign ministers" is not a qualifiers on the first two items in the list. He listed three types of people who don't qualify for having their children born her to become citizens.

Lincoln's AG Edward Bates confirms this,
"I am quite clear in the opinion that children born in the United States of alien parents, who have never been naturalized, are native-born citizens of the United States, and, of course, do not require the formality of naturalization to entitle them to the rights and privileges of such citizenship".

He says alien parents who have children are US citizens.
AG Edward Bates didn't write or even vote on the Amendment. His opinion is no more relevant than Eric Holder's.

I can't wait til this rino pos is gone...……….

Is telling the truth about s

So then you would prefer to hear FALSE narratives to rally around, and when someone calls Trump out on his FALSE narratives they're a backstabber? Correct.

So basically what you're saying is you would prefer to remain DUMB & OBLIVIOUS to the role of the 3 branches of government, their powers and how they work.

47b1da573124671ca7ed6b7435440c7b--political-quotes-political-satire.jpg

Don't tell me you actually VOTE!

The 5th amendment to the Constitution is very clear.

The only way to change, rewrite, repeal, or add an amendment to the Constitution requires, 2/3's of the Senate, 2/3's of the House and then has to be ratified by 3/4's of the states. The President has no say whatsoever in this process.
What does it take to repeal a constitutional amendment? - National Constitution Center

Paul Ryan rejects Trump plan to end birthright citizenship with executive order: 'You obviously cannot do that'

False Narratives…

What a HOOT coming from a libtard….

It’s you on the left that undermine our 3 branches of government

with what you have done with the courts.

It’s you and yours that are DUMB and OBLIVIOUS………..

First of all I was a lifelong Repubkican until you made the Ass Clown the pod

Is telling the truth about s

So then you would prefer to hear FALSE narratives to rally around, and when someone calls Trump out on his FALSE narratives they're a backstabber? Correct.

So basically what you're saying is you would prefer to remain DUMB & OBLIVIOUS to the role of the 3 branches of government, their powers and how they work.

47b1da573124671ca7ed6b7435440c7b--political-quotes-political-satire.jpg

Don't tell me you actually VOTE!

The 5th amendment to the Constitution is very clear.

The only way to change, rewrite, repeal, or add an amendment to the Constitution requires, 2/3's of the Senate, 2/3's of the House and then has to be ratified by 3/4's of the states. The President has no say whatsoever in this process.
What does it take to repeal a constitutional amendment? - National Constitution Center

Paul Ryan rejects Trump plan to end birthright citizenship with executive order: 'You obviously cannot do that'

False Narratives…

What a HOOT coming from a libtard….

It’s you on the left that undermine our 3 branches of government

with what you have done with the courts.

It’s you and yours that are DUMB and OBLIVIOUS………..

First of all, I was a lifelong Republican until you Fuck Tard's decided to make this Ass Clown the poster boy of the Republican party. I then changed my party status to Independent and followed the advice of a long time friend and former staffer of Ronald Reagan. I've got over 17K posts on this board to prove it.

trumpstupidpeoplecartoon.gif

We all know you are full of shit...….

Paul Ryan is one of the reasons if I saw a republican on fire I would not piss on him/her to put it out.

If I saw a libtard on fire I have to admit I would

be tempted to throw gas on them but of course I wouldn't....

That's the difference between pubs and tards….
You people are despicable

You have it bass ackwards………..
If incoherence is a valuable trait you are beyond price.

If you converted your libtarded brain into gasoline…..

You wouldn’t have enough gas to drive a piss ant’s

motorcycle around a BB…………

Paul Ryan is one of the reasons if I saw a republican on fire I would not piss on him/her to put it out.

When you have nothing to say go directly to insult and ad hominem. Brilliant, absolutely brilliant/

You just described the libtard philosophy to a tee………….

I stated a fact…

When you have nothing to say go directly to insult and ad hominem. Brilliant, absolutely brilliant/

You just described the libtard philosophy to a tee………….

I saw Paul Ryan at a grocery store in Los Angeles yesterday. I told him how cool it was to meet him in person, but I didn’t want to be a douche and bother him and ask him for photos or anything.
He said, “Oh, like you’re doing now?”
I was taken aback, and all I could say was “Huh?” but he kept cutting me off and going “huh? huh? huh?” and closing his hand shut in front of my face. I walked away and continued with my shopping, and I heard him chuckle as I walked off. When I came to pay for my stuff up front I saw him trying to walk out the doors with like fifteen Milky Ways in his hands without paying.
The girl at the counter was very nice about it and professional, and was like “Sir, you need to pay for those first.” At first he kept pretending to be tired and not hear her, but eventually turned back around and brought them to the counter.
When she took one of the bars and started scanning it multiple times, he stopped her and told her to scan them each individually “to prevent any "electrical interference,” and then turned around and winked at me. I don’t even think that’s a word. After she scanned each bar and put them in a bag and started to say the price, he kept interrupting her by yawning really loudly.

I saw Paul Ryan at a grocery store in Los Angeles yesterday. I told him how cool it was to meet him in person, but I didn’t want to be a douche and bother him and ask him for photos or anything.
He said, “Oh, like you’re doing now?”
I was taken aback, and all I could say was “Huh?” but he kept cutting me off and going “huh? huh? huh?” and closing his hand shut in front of my face. I walked away and continued with my shopping, and I heard him chuckle as I walked off. When I came to pay for my stuff up front I saw him trying to walk out the doors with like fifteen Milky Ways in his hands without paying.
The girl at the counter was very nice about it and professional, and was like “Sir, you need to pay for those first.” At first he kept pretending to be tired and not hear her, but eventually turned back around and brought them to the counter.
When she took one of the bars and started scanning it multiple times, he stopped her and told her to scan them each individually “to prevent any "electrical interference,” and then turned around and winked at me. I don’t even think that’s a word. After she scanned each bar and put them in a bag and started to say the price, he kept interrupting her by yawning really loudly.

You may need to see a Doctor.....

Forum List

Back