Could Trump Actually Deport 11 Million People?

Did I say there wouldn't be any hearings, douche bag?
If they buy 1000 buses, that's 100 trips per bus - something they can easily do in a year.

11,000,000 hearings in a year Adolf?

Something like 127 every second of every day….

You’re dumber than I tell people.

Who said it would happen in one year?

you

Like i said, you’re dumber than I tell people.

Wrong, moron, I didn't say that. You obviously have a reading comprehension problem. That's not surprising for an open borders douche bag like you.

- something they can easily do in a year.

"Can be done in a year" and "will be done in a year" are two different things, moron. You would know that if you weren't such an open borders douche bags who's only interested in making excuses for doing nothing.

"Flowing across the border by millions?"

I have my answer, Kaz. You have never been to the Mexican border.

If we have 11 million illegals, and according to you half came over the border, then "flowing across the border by the millions" is completely accurate.

30 million illegals is a more realistic figure. They've been claiming 11 million illegals for the last 15 years.

"Immigration reform" is a code word meaning "amnesty."
It can be, but as President G.W. Bush said, it also means changing standards/restrictions on legal immigration and expanding worker visa program. Expanding such a visa program, better enforcement against those overstaying their visas, mandating E-Verify and charging those that skirt the law are also part of immigration reform.

Such measures are not only more effective than a single line defense like a wall, but billions of dollars cheaper per year.

Studies prove linkage between racism and seething hot hatred of Obama

Obama-twins.jpg

Which of these two President Obamas is smarter, better, and more honest?

It should seem quite obvious, but it took scientists to finally bring the “mystery” of intense Obama hatred by some in the GOP, ranging from tea party members to Trump supporters, into full relief.

You're full of shit, douche bag. They aren't "scientists." They're propagandists.

There will be no wall, there will be no mass deportation. That is more likely than not.

Trump will betray the far right: that is more likely than not.
Hopefully
Pretty sure. He has already lied to them on big issues and they still suck him.

Your weird sexual terminology has nothing to do with us Trump supporters and everything to do with your own issues. Which no cares about.
You luving on sum Trump stump, for sure. Trump is interesting as a candidate. He has the far right on the hook and will betray them on immigration, no mass deportation and no wall. I don't think he can bring jobs back from overseas.

It should seem quite obvious, but it took scientists to finally bring the “mystery” of intense Obama hatred by some in the GOP, ranging from tea party members to Trump supporters, into full relief.
You're full of shit, douche bag. They aren't "scientists." They're propagandists.

Bias in the Flesh
Skin Complexion and Stereotype Consistency in Political Campaigns
  1. Solomon Messing*,
  2. Maria Jabon and
  3. Ethan Plaut
Solomon Messing is Director of Data Labs at the Pew Research Center, Washington, DC, USA. Maria Jabon is a software engineer at LinkedIn, Mountain View, CA, USA. Ethan Plaut is a fellow at Stanford University, Stanford, CA, USA.

So if we can't stop every illegal crossing we shouldn't stop any illegal crossing. You're a fricking genius, got any more pearls of wisdom?"

Maybe you should consider that 50% of the illegals simply walked through the border checkpoint and overstayed their visas.

Again, so if we can't stop every illegal crossing we shouldn't stop any illegal crossing. You already made that point.

I'm not sure where you get "50%," but who said the wall is the only thing we should do for illegals? You're full of shit

Don't get me wrong, Kaz. if I actually thought that Trump was going to build a wall, I would be down at the border right now putting together a shovel and ladder supply company. I am very pragmatic.

Damn, every time I think you can't get any dumber, you prove me wrong. So you think they'd build a cinder block wall and leave? Have you had your IQ tested to see if you have one?

Trump proposed wall is 30 feet high. Do you know how easy it is to build 31 feet ladder? Wall is just a waste.,

Yeah, that's what they're doing to do, build a wall and leave. Another IQ challenged contribution to the discussion

The WALL will stop the illegals from returning.
The serious crackdown on business who use illegal labor will mean a lot of self-deportation.
The problem with a physical wall, besides the Patton quote regarding fixed fortifications, is that people will just go around it by boat or enter the US legally, but stay illegally:

Rubio says 40% of illegal immigrants stayed in the U.S. after their visas expired
In January 2003, INS released an updated report that said 33 percent of the illegal immigrant population in 2000 had entered the country legally. A 2004 report from the General Accounting Office, based on 2000 data, gave estimates on visa overstays ranging from 27 percent to 31 percent to 57 percent.

Agreed 100% on cracking down on those who profit from illegal immigration. That is a much more viable solution since putting a handful in prison and confiscating their businesses will persuade the majority of other business owners to change their illegal habits.

"Fixed fortifications are a monument to the stupidity of man"
-- General George S. Patton​

Illegals are not equipped with tanks and artillery, so your quote is irrelevant. The problem of the ones getting here legally is not an issue since the U.S. already issues the number of visas it is legally allowed to issue. We can fix that problem #1) by cutting down on the number of visas, and #2) by implementing a system that keeps track of people here on visas.

11,000,000 hearings in a year Adolf?

Something like 127 every second of every day….

You’re dumber than I tell people.

you

Wrong, moron, I didn't say that. You obviously have a reading comprehension problem. That's not surprising for an open borders douche bag like you.

"Can be done in a year" and "will be done in a year" are two different things, moron. You would know that if you weren't such an open borders douche bags who's only interested in making excuses for doing nothing.

You’re arguing with yourself (as you have both said “will” as well as “could”. Perhaps I should buy you a mirror so you can debate yourself, eh fuckstick?

The WALL will stop the illegals from returning.
The serious crackdown on business who use illegal labor will mean a lot of self-deportation.
The problem with a physical wall, besides the Patton quote regarding fixed fortifications, is that people will just go around it by boat or enter the US legally, but stay illegally:

Rubio says 40% of illegal immigrants stayed in the U.S. after their visas expired
In January 2003, INS released an updated report that said 33 percent of the illegal immigrant population in 2000 had entered the country legally. A 2004 report from the General Accounting Office, based on 2000 data, gave estimates on visa overstays ranging from 27 percent to 31 percent to 57 percent.

Agreed 100% on cracking down on those who profit from illegal immigration. That is a much more viable solution since putting a handful in prison and confiscating their businesses will persuade the majority of other business owners to change their illegal habits.

"Fixed fortifications are a monument to the stupidity of man"
-- General George S. Patton​

If by "going around" the people in question have to go into the deep desert, that greatly increases the difficulty of getting into the country, AND makes it easier for the Border Patrol to catch them.

And Patton was a great general.

At a very specific time in history when military technology favored fast aggressive offense.

There were plenty of times in history when the opposite was true.

They didn't build castles because they didn't work.

The only way they can "go around" is to get on a boat, and those are easy to apprehend. Furthermore, the kind of people coming over the border generally can't afford a boat.

Damn, every time I think you can't get any dumber, you prove me wrong. So you think they'd build a cinder block wall and leave? Have you had your IQ tested to see if you have one?

Kaz, have you every even BEEN to the Mexican Border? I live on the Mexican border. There is no infrastructure. There are no roads, no electricity, no water, no sewage, no houses, no gas stations, no stores, No place for people to live and no people who want to live there if they HAD infrastructure.

And what do you think that means in terms of not having a wall? That's why illegals flow across the border by the millions

Last 3 to 5 years our BP has done a tremendous job in securing our borders. Right now it's just a trickle. Wall is just a waste.
At the same time there are about 500k tourists visa violations from last year.

More horseshit. When the BP catches illegals crossing the border, the let them go into the general population. They aren't stopping anything. You spout all the same lies the Obama administration puts out. You're nothing but a propaganda organ.

What the fuck are you talking about. Why do you lie? Do you have link to support your bullshit?

Yes, you don't need links to support your arguments, he needs links to refute your arguments, LOL.

There are 11 million illegals and nothing has changed with security. No matter how many are coming across now, there are various factors that ebb and flow. It will flow again. Another DOA argument by you.

Also, the wall would have a significant effect on drug running. You know how many kids get hooked don illegal drugs in this country and what it does to them?

you

You’re arguing with yourself (as you have both said “will” as well as “could”. Perhaps I should buy you a mirror so you can debate yourself, eh fuckstick?

You're a lying dumb fuck who can't even bother to read what I actually said.

You luving on sum Trump stump, for sure. Trump is interesting as a candidate. He has the far right on the hook and will betray them on immigration, no mass deportation and no wall. I don't think he can bring jobs back from overseas.

Why would Trump, a businessman first and foremost, want to do anything to eliminate the sources of cheap labor?

Again, so if we can't stop every illegal crossing we shouldn't stop any illegal crossing. You already made that point.

I'm not sure where you get "50%," but who said the wall is the only thing we should do for illegals? You're full of shit

Don't get me wrong, Kaz. if I actually thought that Trump was going to build a wall, I would be down at the border right now putting together a shovel and ladder supply company. I am very pragmatic.

Trump proposed wall is 30 feet high. Do you know how easy it is to build 31 feet ladder? Wall is just a waste.,

Why doesn't that strategy work on the wall around the West Bank?

BTW, Trump hasn't stated how high his wall will be.

Of course, you're just another open borders douche bag traitor making excuses for doing nothing.

You are an idiot. Okay I will make it 50 feet....... How about a rope with a hook at the end? How is that?
Israel West Bank Barrier.......... Both sides of the wall are residential. Our borders are not except close to cities............. I will leave that your stupid brain why you cannot compare these 2 walls.
Wall is just a waste.

You actually believe they just build a wall and leave with no other security, don't you? OMG, you're an imbecile, and the real thing, that's classic

Bias in the Flesh
Skin Complexion and Stereotype Consistency in Political Campaigns
  1. Solomon Messing*,
  2. Maria Jabon and
  3. Ethan Plaut
Solomon Messing is Director of Data Labs at the Pew Research Center, Washington, DC, USA. Maria Jabon is a software engineer at LinkedIn, Mountain View, CA, USA. Ethan Plaut is a fellow at Stanford University, Stanford, CA, USA.

Paid propagandists on the government payroll.

you

You're a lying dumb fuck who can't even bother to read what I actually said.

I quoted what you actually said fuckstick. Your argument is with yourself.

You get busted LYING...or being STUPID...and the best you have is 'I declare your source to be invalid'?! Yeah, I bet you do, VAL. It's the only way to save face.

Yes, Barry did step in and (try to) stop others from doing what he refuses to do - actually enforce immigration laws. Yes the 'exodus' stopped as a result, but you were just proved to be a LIAR or completely IGNORANT!

You said 'no migration' occurred, yet, as pointed out in the article, the 3 major networks reported on it. It would be easy enough - knowing that - to do more research on your own, but you would rather sit there with 'liar/ignorance' written on your forehead due to either laziness or - which is probably the truth - because you already know you lied / were wrong. No one from Az could NOT know about this story because it was huge. It captured the nation's attention at the time....except somehow, as you showed, liberals like you, even those claiming to live there, 'missed' the whole thing. LOL!

So, again, VAL, are you a liar or just stipid?

Easy, I did not mean to cause you to have a stroke. No more caffeine for you, fella! My Rx for you is to lay off the RW blogs that you are addicted to, take a valium, lose yourself in a fantasy movie....maybe something like Star Wars, where the Dark Side always loses in the end, and spend at least 30 minutes per day in medication at your Trump altar, while chanting, "Hail, Donald, full of grace, blessed is the fruit of thy rhetoric....."
The only thing you did was get caught in a lie, VAL. Are you even from Arizona? It's hard to believe that illegals were flowing out of Az, the 'big 3' networks were doing numerous stories about it, businesses were openly voicing concern about how it would negatively impact them, the Obama administration took action against Az to stop it....but you somehow 'missed' it all. Maybe you were busy 'dodging sniper fire'. :p

And, apparently, you missed it, too, or you would post direct links to those network reports of illegals fleeing AZ!

I confess that I am amused, visualizing panicky Mexicans who had walked 200 miles across a rattlesnake infested desert with no water, in 110 degree heat,(leaving 300 of them dead out there per year), fleeing the state, all because of an AZ law that was never implemented.....
Sorry, Val, but unlike you I watched those reports and saw / knew what was going on. Sorry 1 link isn't good enough for you, but hey - that's liberals caught in a lie in a nutshell.

If you actually lived in Az you wouldn't have to imagine it. You would have seen it.

Did you see thousands of people in New Jersey celebrating when the towers fell, as well?
Pathetic attempt to distract from the fact you got busted LYING!

Why doesn't that strategy work on the wall around the West Bank?

BTW, Trump hasn't stated how high his wall will be.

Of course, you're just another open borders douche bag traitor making excuses for doing nothing.

You are an idiot. Okay I will make it 50 feet....... How about a rope with a hook at the end? How is that?
Israel West Bank Barrier.......... Both sides of the wall are residential. Our borders are not except close to cities............. I will leave that your stupid brain why you cannot compare these 2 walls.
Wall is just a waste.

You actually believe they just build a wall and leave with no other security, don't you? OMG, you're an imbecile, and the real thing, that's classic

All their whining about the wall is based on the idea that once we build it we'll just leave and never check up on it. They must think voters are incredibly stupid if they would fall for that kind of "logic."

Forum List

Back