Could Trump Actually Deport 11 Million People?

General Election: Trump vs. Sanders
RealClearPolitics - Election 2016 - General Election: Trump vs. Sanders
Why-does-Bernie-Sanders-poll-better-than-Hillary-Clinton-against-Donald-Trump.jpg

1. Says a lot about how far America has fallen.

2. Thank goodness that the Dem Party Bosses have a firmer grip on their Party then the GOP leadership. They are obviously doing to give the nomination to Hillary despite the wishes of their members.
Both Trump and Hillary serve the same 10% of voters. The biggest difference between the two that I see is that Trump, being the less skilled politician, will disappear in four years while Hillary will likely hang around for eight.

Don't get me wrong, Kaz. if I actually thought that Trump was going to build a wall, I would be down at the border right now putting together a shovel and ladder supply company. I am very pragmatic.

Damn, every time I think you can't get any dumber, you prove me wrong. So you think they'd build a cinder block wall and leave? Have you had your IQ tested to see if you have one?

Trump proposed wall is 30 feet high. Do you know how easy it is to build 31 feet ladder? Wall is just a waste.,

Why doesn't that strategy work on the wall around the West Bank?

BTW, Trump hasn't stated how high his wall will be.

Of course, you're just another open borders douche bag traitor making excuses for doing nothing.

You are an idiot. Okay I will make it 50 feet....... How about a rope with a hook at the end? How is that?
Israel West Bank Barrier.......... Both sides of the wall are residential. Our borders are not except close to cities............. I will leave that your stupid brain why you cannot compare these 2 walls.
Wall is just a waste.

The way you stop ropes with hooks on them is to top the wall with a cylinder several times larger in diameter than the wall. Hooks can't grab onto anything.

However, one thing you are forgetting, and what all open borders douche bags like you pretend won't happen, is that the wall will have guard towers with people in them watching to see if anyone is trying to get over the wall. Apparently you believe all Americans are so stupid that they would build a wall and then leave it unguarded. I will admit that Democrats are certainly that stupid.

Guard towers as well as extensive technology surveillance

Don't get me wrong, Kaz. if I actually thought that Trump was going to build a wall, I would be down at the border right now putting together a shovel and ladder supply company. I am very pragmatic.

Damn, every time I think you can't get any dumber, you prove me wrong. So you think they'd build a cinder block wall and leave? Have you had your IQ tested to see if you have one?

Trump proposed wall is 30 feet high. Do you know how easy it is to build 31 feet ladder? Wall is just a waste.,

Of course, you're just another open borders douche bag traitor making excuses for doing nothing.

You are an idiot. Okay I will make it 50 feet....... How about a rope with a hook at the end? How is that?
Israel West Bank Barrier.......... Both sides of the wall are residential. Our borders are not except close to cities............. I will leave that your stupid brain why you cannot compare these 2 walls.
Wall is just a waste.

You actually believe they just build a wall and leave with no other security, don't you? OMG, you're an imbecile, and the real thing, that's classic

Hey, Drumpf—small government conserve-hate-ice that he is—said he will triple the number of jack booted thugs. They will have to have something to do….patrolling a useless wall in Lordsburg NM is probably ample reward for them….

Meanwhile a 737 from Mazatlan flies overhead with 130 passengers; 10 of which will overstay their visas. But our precious wall will still keep out bad guys.

Wrong, moron, I didn't say that. You obviously have a reading comprehension problem. That's not surprising for an open borders douche bag like you.

- something they can easily do in a year.

"Can be done in a year" and "will be done in a year" are two different things, moron. You would know that if you weren't such an open borders douche bags who's only interested in making excuses for doing nothing.

You’re arguing with yourself (as you have both said “will” as well as “could”. Perhaps I should buy you a mirror so you can debate yourself, eh fuckstick?

You're a lying dumb fuck who can't even bother to read what I actually said.

I quoted what you actually said fuckstick. Your argument is with yourself.

You quoted me saying "something they CAN easily do in a year," douche bag.

Wall is just a waste.

The way you stop ropes with hooks on them is to top the wall with a cylinder several times larger in diameter than the wall. Hooks can't grab onto anything.

However, one thing you are forgetting, and what all open borders douche bags like you pretend won't happen, is that the wall will have guard towers with people in them watching to see if anyone is trying to get over the wall. Apparently you believe all Americans are so stupid that they would build a wall and then leave it unguarded. I will admit that Democrats are certainly that stupid.

Guard towers as well as extensive technology surveillance

Obumbler is cutting the budget for aerial surveillance by 50%. So maybe these numskulls think Trump will run things the same way Obumbler does.

Wall is just a waste.

You actually believe they just build a wall and leave with no other security, don't you? OMG, you're an imbecile, and the real thing, that's classic

All their whining about the wall is based on the idea that once we build it we'll just leave and never check up on it. They must think voters are incredibly stupid if they would fall for that kind of "logic."

You’re “falling” for a guy:

who says the Bible is his favorite book,
who thinks you can close off parts of the internet
who thinks that you can round up 11,000,000 people
and who thinks if you have a big military, terrorism will stop

- something they can easily do in a year.

"Can be done in a year" and "will be done in a year" are two different things, moron. You would know that if you weren't such an open borders douche bags who's only interested in making excuses for doing nothing.

You’re arguing with yourself (as you have both said “will” as well as “could”. Perhaps I should buy you a mirror so you can debate yourself, eh fuckstick?

I’ve quoted you saying “could” and “will” as you have said both. If you have an argument, it is with yourself.

Wall is just a waste.

All their whining about the wall is based on the idea that once we build it we'll just leave and never check up on it. They must think voters are incredibly stupid if they would fall for that kind of "logic."

You support a criminal who sold her office for personal gain and who allowed four Americans to get murdered because it would have affected here political viability.

You're a douche bag. You have to be a douche bag to vote for this woman.

Wall is just a waste.

Hey, Drumpf—small government conserve-hate-ice that he is—said he will triple the number of jack booted thugs. They will have to have something to do….patrolling a useless wall in Lordsburg NM is probably ample reward for them….

Meanwhile a 737 from Mazatlan flies overhead with 130 passengers; 10 of which will overstay their visas. But our precious wall will still keep out bad guys.

I always like you simpletons arguing that we get one solution and one solution only for every problem and that solution must solve every problem.

A standard you meet for your own proposals never

Wall is just a waste.

You support a criminal who sold her office for personal gain and who allowed four Americans to get murdered because it would have affected here political viability.

Your pathetic opinions are noted, laughed at and discarded. Thanks for playing.

I’ve quoted you saying “could” and “will” as you have said both. If you have an argument, it is with yourself.

Even you're quote is where I said they "CAN," you fucking piece of shit douche bag moron. Nowhere have you quoted me saying they "WILL."

Wall is just a waste.

Given the number of points I have, they obviously aren't laughed at and discarded.

Wall is just a waste.

I always like you simpletons arguing that we get one solution and one solution only for every problem and that solution must solve every problem.

Hey, I’m all for the wall as I’ve said numerous times. I’m just not delusional enough to think it will stop illegal immigration which most often happens by persons overstaying their visa.

Since we’re hiring 10,000 new jackbooted thugs for the round-up, and apparently we’re going to put these people in camps according to another RWNJ to await “processing”, for new persons coming in…do you recommend we make them wear a garment like the Star of David or something so we can identify them before the next round of round ups start?

Wall is just a waste.

How did the Mexicans in the 737 get visas?

Given the number of points I have, they obviously aren't laughed at and discarded.

Points? I’m sure you have a lot of points….and they make special hats to cover them up.

Even you're quote is where I said they "CAN," you fucking piece of shit douche bag moron. Nowhere have you quoted me saying they "WILL."

Try reading your own material fuckstick.

Wall is just a waste.

Hey, I’m all for the wall as I’ve said numerous times. I’m just not delusional enough to think it will stop illegal immigration which most often happens by persons overstaying their visa.

Since we’re hiring 10,000 new jackbooted thugs for the round-up, and apparently we’re going to put these people in camps according to another RWNJ to await “processing”, for new persons coming in…do you recommend we make them wear a garment like the Star of David or something so we can identify them before the next round of round ups start?

You're a douche bag. That's all that needs to be said.

Wall is just a waste.

Then who are you arguing with since no one said it would solve the problem of people overstaying visas? It solves the problem of people running across the border. It also reduces the ability of trafficers to bring in drugs and other contraband like illegal weapons. I think drugs should be legal, but that is in part to stop drug cartels, not fund them.

BTW, you also just demonstrated my point, "I always like you simpletons arguing that we get one solution and one solution only for every problem and that solution must solve every problem."

Try reading your own material fuckstick.

I have, douche bag. Show the forum where I said "they WILL" deport all the illegals in one year. I know we will wait in vain as you weasel and squirm to avoid doing so.

Forum List

Back