Could Trump Actually Deport 11 Million People?

Any kind of "good" that these slave laborers provide are negligible compared to the stagnant wages, economic hardships due to lack of healthcare (which we all end up paying for in the end), and social service supports necessary to support them, loss of taxes (we all know most of these slave laborers are working under the table for LESS than minimum wage).

Yes they do, as my links show and demonstrate. :D Not to mention, they hurt Americans in many other ways. Just one of the contributing factors on why our wages are stagnant.

How Unskilled Immigrants Hurt Our Economy

wages are stagnant due to outsourcing jobs that will never be replaced, not aliens taking jobs.

You are wrong according to the Department of Labor. :D You are advocating for slavery basically.

Yes they do, as my links show and demonstrate. :D Not to mention, they hurt Americans in many other ways. Just one of the contributing factors on why our wages are stagnant.

wages are stagnant due to outsourcing jobs that will never be replaced, not aliens taking jobs.

You are wrong according to the Department of Labor. :D You are advocating for slavery basically.

the mass exodus of jobs during the first decade in this century created the void in labor .. FACT !

tell me aliens are responsible for this .. companies that left the country and took jobs with them, in order A-Z

http://www.cnn.com/CNN/Programs/lou.dobbs.tonight/popups/exporting.america/content.html

the mass exodus of jobs during the first decade in this century created the void in labor .. FACT !

tell me aliens are responsible for this .. companies that left the country and took jobs with them, in order A-Z

http://www.cnn.com/CNN/Programs/lou.dobbs.tonight/popups/exporting.america/content.html

Yes, that is ONE cause. Another is immigration.

Illegal Immigration and Immigration Reform: Protecting the Employment Rights of the American Labor Force (Native-Born and Foreign-Born) Who Are Eligible To Be Employed

Civil court. A father has a responsibility to take care of his children. That's the same whether you are government married or not, so what's the point?

What about adopted children? If one person adopts it's that person's child. If two adopt they are both responsible. Why is government marriage important to that?
Great! So we can eliminate all 1138 federal laws, benefits, rights and privileges regarding married Americans? That would help cut down on a lot of red tape.

http://www.gao.gov/new.items/d04353r.pdf

But marriage IS a legal contract. That's why a legal guarantor is needed.
CAN be, not IS.

I was at a gay wedding with my girlfriend (her friends) in Key West around 1995. After the ceremony, were they married or not?

I believe they were married. Just because the US government didn't recognize the marriage as "legal" and, therefore, refused to grant them tax breaks and other rights, benefits and privileges doesn't mean they weren't married.

Exactly, why should government be involved in marriage. .....

To make the contract valid.

Begging the question, it's not a contract, it's a government program. Government programs are programs that are set up with rules by government and you take it or leave it as is. Contracts are what are negotiated between citizens with terms they freely agree on.

And let's clear some things up, since my stance seems to be so confusing to some of you. I am neither a liberal nor conservative. I am pro choice, an atheist/agnostic, anti death penalty. I am also pro 2nd amendment (along with ALL constitutional rights for American citizens), anti immigration (because it hurts our economy in more ways than one, and I see the "benefits" as negligible and existing only for a few industries that like to use "slave labor."

I know it's confusing for some of you that I'm not a partisan goon and think for myself, looking at the pros and cons of each individual situation. :2up:

I certainly don't support either Trump or Clinton. K? :wink_2:

and here you and soggy are ..

imagine that.

I've made sound points and provided links to back my assertions. I haven't been calling people gay. Lol.

And here YOU are with nothing to add to the discussion. :2up:

I was on this thread long before you ... read the thread I expained why it would be next to impossible for Donnie to deport 11 million people ... beginning with resident aliens rights.
Facts are meaningless to the desperate ,gullible and just plain stupid Trump sycophantic.

Damn you are dumber than a box of rocks. :lol:
Nope that's all you. .

This sums up most of your postings. Lol.

Illegal Immigration and Immigration Reform: Protecting the Employment Rights of the American Labor Force (Native-Born and Foreign-Born) Who Are Eligible To Be Employed

there is no way in hell aliens could take as many jobs as outsourcing did ... period.

your argument is secondary to the legal issues that face Trump or any other idiot that thinks they can deport 11 million people .... back to square one.

Exactly. The gargantuan bankrupt welfare/warfare police state has a voracious appetite. Its regulations and confiscatory taxation force companies to relocate overseas . It forces investors to conceal their wealth in tax havens.

there is no way in hell aliens could take as many jobs as outsourcing did ... period.

your argument is secondary to the legal issues that face Trump or any other idiot that thinks they can deport 11 million people .... back to square one.

Where did I say I supported deporting people? Post it.

They take jobs from our own low skilled workers. They also rely on social service supports, and many of them send some of their money back to their home countries to their families. FACTS. Get used to them. A lot of them have no health care, and we all know their "numbers" are disgustingly UNDER estimated.

Your links are not credible.
Fail.

Since you can't rebut any of the points made in my numerous links from various sources, except to post the same things over and over again that have already been destroyed, I would say you've failed miserably. :D
there's nothing to rebut .
your sources are not credible . fail.

Fail.

Since you can't rebut any of the points made in my numerous links from various sources, except to post the same things over and over again that have already been destroyed, I would say you've failed miserably. :D

All of my sources are credible and rely on real life data. :)

Fail.

false.

Why Americans Won't Do Dirty Jobs
Constant machine noise, on your feet, $7.25 an hour, no windows, fillet 8 fish per minute, chilled room ...
Elizabeth Dwoskin
There’s no shortage of people he could give those jobs to. In Alabama, some 211,000 people are out of work. In rural Perry County, where Harvest Select is located, the unemployment rate is 18.2 percent, twice the national average. One of the big selling points of the immigration law was that it would free up jobs that Republican Governor Robert Bentley said immigrants had stolen from recession-battered Americans. Yet native Alabamians have not come running to fill these newly liberated positions. Many employers think the law is ludicrous and fought to stop it. Immigrants aren’t stealing anything from anyone, they say. Businesses turned to foreign labor only because they couldn’t find enough Americans to take the work they were offering.

In a word, Y-E-S

Trump Isn’t Bluffing, He’ll Deport 11 Million People

"Legally, there’s nothing to it.

"Trump doesn’t need an act of Congress.

"He doesn’t even have to sign an executive order.

"All he’ll have to do to set this outrage in motion is pick up the phone and tell the head of Immigration and Customs Enforcement to do his or her job: enforce the law.

"Camps cost money. So do more agents. No problem.

"President Trump can shift his budget priorities in favor of ICE.

"He’s already said he would triple ICE’s enforcement division from 5,000 to 15,000 officers.

"The FBI would have to pitch in."

Sure, the optics of the biggest forced population movement since Stalin would present problems, and it isn't too likely countries of origin would be thrilled about receiving millions of bitter, unemployed new arrivals, but could Trump actually deliver on his promise?

What happens to his administration if he can't?

Living in reality

N-O

he's not stupid enough to yank 11 million paying customers out of our stagnant economy ... as always he's all mouth and no thinking ... he is doing nothing more than keeping his trained idiots foaming at the mouth hoping they will elect him ..

Adios!
"Establishmentarians can’t imagine that Trump would actually go through with mass deportations, much less how he would carry them out. 'I can’t even begin to picture how we would deport 11 million people in a few years when we don’t have a police state, where the police can’t break down your door at will and take you away without a warrant,' says Michael Chertoff, head of the Department of Homeland Security under George W. Bush.

"You don’t need imagination to game this out. You need history.

"Right-wingers will call the cops to report their undocumented neighbors. As in Nazi-occupied Europe, anyone with a grudge against someone without a valid I-9 form — resentful ex-boyfriends, etc. — will drop a dime to Trump’s jackbooted thugs..."
Trump Isn’t Bluffing, He’ll Deport 11 Million People

None of thoase asteps are necessary...just cut off the welfare dime.....simple shit.
You will be surprised how many illegals stay, because MOST of them are not receiving benefits. They're illegal, remember? They're working for slug employers who hire them under the table. Boss gets cheap labor, they get to eat. Everybody's happy except you.

Where did I say I supported deporting people? Post it.
how about " they take away job's from our low skilled workers "-chrisl

Fail.

false.

Constant machine noise, on your feet, $7.25 an hour, no windows, fillet 8 fish per minute, chilled room ...
Elizabeth Dwoskin
There’s no shortage of people he could give those jobs to. In Alabama, some 211,000 people are out of work. In rural Perry County, where Harvest Select is located, the unemployment rate is 18.2 percent, twice the national average. One of the big selling points of the immigration law was that it would free up jobs that Republican Governor Robert Bentley said immigrants had stolen from recession-battered Americans. Yet native Alabamians have not come running to fill these newly liberated positions. Many employers think the law is ludicrous and fought to stop it. Immigrants aren’t stealing anything from anyone, they say. Businesses turned to foreign labor only because they couldn’t find enough Americans to take the work they were offering.

The Department of Labor and history says you are wrong. Sorry. :) There are plenty of Americans who will do these jobs and always have. Look at the stats before you go on believing partisan lies. Thanks.

Forum List

Back