Could Trump Actually Deport 11 Million People?

I don't have a problem with building a wall. It would put some Americans to work. I don't know how effective it would be, but it seemed quite effective for East and West Germany. It's probably better for the economy than mass deportations.
Let's not forget who built that wall in Berlin and also why: It was to keep people in, not out plus anyone who wanted out was shot.

Also, it was only 97ish miles long, not 1900+.

How about a mote filled with crocodiles?
That's a lot of gators!

Maybe we can some illegal ones from other countries to help out with the "workload." :D
LOL. Didn't Penn & Teller do that on their show "Bullshit!"?

Armed guards too. Electrify it. :D
LOL. Actually, that's part of the cost. Guard towers every hundred yards staffed by two guard 24/7 would equal the TSA in size and cost.

TSA: Annual budget $7.6 BILLION and it can't get the job done.

TSA’s 2017 Budget – A Commitment to Security (Part I)

Well, we could always stop sending "aid" (a bunch of BS) to foreign countries and use some of that money to pay people to do it, and it would put people to work.

I don't have a problem with building a wall. It would put some Americans to work. I don't know how effective it would be, but it seemed quite effective for East and West Germany. It's probably better for the economy than mass deportations.
Let's not forget who built that wall in Berlin and also why: It was to keep people in, not out plus anyone who wanted out was shot.

That's a lot of gators!

Maybe we can some illegal ones from other countries to help out with the "workload." :D

That was dumb. Lol. Those guys are really not that funny. I only funnied that post to be nice. :D

That's a lot of gators!

I didn't see any motes or crocs or electrocutions going on either. :D

By what authority do you come by that decision?
Only LWLs believe free citizens need authority to voice an opinion.
Since you are not a free citizen who are you talking about?
What country do you live in? China? A French second-class citizen?
You wish, I'm as American as it gets.
You are only as free as your life choices let you be.
So why do you claim I'm not a free citizen? Just trolling as usual?
It's not a claim but a fact.

Estimate on cost of building Trump's wall. Even using the lowball figure of $2.8M/mile, the cost is $5.3B. That doesn't touch the cost of staffing and maintaining it.

1900 X $2.8M = $5,320,000,000

What Trump's immigration wall could cost the US
According to a Government Accountability Office 2009 report, the cost to build 1 mile of fencing at the border averaged between $2.8 million and $3.9 million. But that figure may be low relative to costs for future sections of the wall. It's based only on the first 220 miles fenced and does not include other factors, such as topography, transportation logistics in harder-to-reach areas (i.e. road-building and earth and drainage work), labor costs, land acquisition costs and surveillance equipment.

"The first miles of fencing were in the easiest" places, said Marc Rosenblum, deputy director of the U.S. Immigration Policy Program at the Migration Policy Institute. These were fencing areas in or close to cities and accessible transportation, rather than deep in deserts or mountains. Additionally, the first miles were on public lands, while completing a border wall would require the government to acquire land from private holders. The GAO estimate for one difficult section of fencing near San Diego was $16 million

Everytime, correll, you homophobe, sexist, and ageist, this is your life. You are a foul and vulgar person, and we are all going to remember that forever.

You are not sorry at all. You have always wanted to go there with men, but that is you.

Now be nice and get nice. This is on you. :lol:

The American people will not anyone deport eleven million people in mass roundups

Are you drinking?

Sorry. I forgot to include blacks.

Anyway, here is what people thought of Irish immigrants;

Irish Stereotypes - Stereotyping of the Irish Immigrant (PICTURES)

Completely irrelevant.

Please don't think that I am trying to convince you of anything, Chris. The truth is, i consider you unteachable. I just like to comment on people's shallow bigotry. That's how I get my giggles.

Pretty much all of your posts are irrelevant. Lol. You probably do "giggle" too, like a little girl. :D Lol.

Everytime, correll, you homophobe, sexist, and ageist, this is your life. You are a foul and vulgar person, and we are all going to remember that forever.

You are not sorry at all. You have always wanted to go there with men, but that is you.

The American people will not anyone deport eleven million people in mass roundups

Are you drinking?

Nuts congregate on message boards, don't you know?

Your liberal blogs don't carry any weight. Plenty of people would do those jobs. Jackass.

I've personally done many of the jobs they say Americans won't do.
It's the LIB 'man-bun' fairies who are afraid of getting their hands dirty who won't take the jobs available.

And thus, can't imagine that someone else would.

Since you and Dannyboys are old and obsolete .......... You don't have a clue what is going on on the job market. There are jobs available right now for Americans but where are they? Are they applying for these jobs? Some maybe but in general NO.
If this trend keep going.......... more and more companies and hospitals will hire foreign workers that will do janitors and cook like.............. TRUMP.

There are plenty of poor Americans who need work. If no one is showing up for a job, maybe the bosses are doing something wrong.

The applicants never see the bosses.

Are you drinking?

and here you and soggy are ..

imagine that.

Probably not, but at least he's serious about securing our border and reforming our nightmare of an Immigration System. Clinton will only continue Hussein's disastrous immigration policies. It's the main reason why i'll be supporting Donald Trump for President.
Trump seems to have had a few problems of his own with hiring illegals?
We Googled 'Trump Polish workers.' Here's what we found

"Sometime between 1979 and 1980, Trump hired a contractor to demolish an old building in midtown Manhattan to make way for Trump Tower. The contractor signed on workers from a local union and, to meet Trump’s tight deadline, also brought on 200 undocumented laborers from Poland dubbed the 'Polish Brigade.'

"The Polish employees were off-the-books, working 12-hour shifts seven days a week for $4 to $5 an hour, with no overtime. Some workers were never paid what they were owed.

"In 1983, union members sued a union boss, Trump and his contractor for cheating the union out of pension and welfare funds by hiring the Polish Brigade. Trump owed the union pension fund $1 million, the plaintiffs said.

"Appearing in court in 1990, Trump blamed the violations on the contractor and denied knowing that the Polish workers were undocumented.

"'Nobody’s proven to me that they were were illegal,' Trump said, according to a Newsday report from the time."

Clinton's immigration policy will be Hussein's immigration policy. I believe Trump's going in a different direction. I believe he is serious about securing our border and reforming our immigration nightmare. He has my support.

Are you drinking?

and here you and soggy are ..

imagine that.

I've made sound points and provided links to back my assertions. I haven't been calling people gay. Lol.

And here YOU are with nothing to add to the discussion. :2up:

...Well, when you said you support "gay marriage," I assumed you were referring to government marriage. Is that not the case?
"Gay marriage" is a euphemism for the 1138 Federal rights and benefits given to married couples. The marriage itself is a religious issue. The rights and benefits (e.g. survivorship, tax breaks, parental rights and obligations, etc) are a secular government issue.

http://www.gao.gov/new.items/d04353r.pdf
"Consequently, as of December 31, 2003, our research identified a total of 1,138 federal statutory provisions classified to the United States Code in which marital status is a factor in determining or receiving benefits, rights, and privileges."

Appendices 1-4 of the linked PDF list the benefits, rights and privileges.

Exactly, you are referring to government "benefits." Why would a libertarian believe that government should treat any of it's citizens differently than other citizens? What basis is pairing up, straight or gay, a reasonable basis for government to reward you with government perks?

There is nothing libertarian about marriage being a government function at all. And there is a better solution that would be available to every citizen for everything government marriage cures. Taxes should be flat, no one should pay a death tax, paternity should be based on genes not marriage certificates, etc. A private contract could specify any monetary agreement. There is nothing that government marriage is needed for. That is a lot more libertarian than government discrimination for people pairing up
That's the point: if government is going to give benefits to one, they should give to all.

I'm fine with eliminating all marriage tax breaks and other federally-funded (and state) financial breaks for married couples.

How do you propose to solve the problem of children such as deadbeat spouses and survivorship? Don't forget adopted children.

Civil court. A father has a responsibility to take care of his children. That's the same whether you are government married or not, so what's the point?

What about adopted children? If one person adopts it's that person's child. If two adopt they are both responsible. Why is government marriage important to that?

Probably not, but at least he's serious about securing our border and reforming our nightmare of an Immigration System. Clinton will only continue Hussein's disastrous immigration policies. It's the main reason why i'll be supporting Donald Trump for President.
Trump seems to have had a few problems of his own with hiring illegals?
We Googled 'Trump Polish workers.' Here's what we found

"Sometime between 1979 and 1980, Trump hired a contractor to demolish an old building in midtown Manhattan to make way for Trump Tower. The contractor signed on workers from a local union and, to meet Trump’s tight deadline, also brought on 200 undocumented laborers from Poland dubbed the 'Polish Brigade.'

"The Polish employees were off-the-books, working 12-hour shifts seven days a week for $4 to $5 an hour, with no overtime. Some workers were never paid what they were owed.

"In 1983, union members sued a union boss, Trump and his contractor for cheating the union out of pension and welfare funds by hiring the Polish Brigade. Trump owed the union pension fund $1 million, the plaintiffs said.

"Appearing in court in 1990, Trump blamed the violations on the contractor and denied knowing that the Polish workers were undocumented.

"'Nobody’s proven to me that they were were illegal,' Trump said, according to a Newsday report from the time."

Clinton's immigration policy will be Hussein's immigration policy. I believe Trump's going in a different direction. I believe he is serious about securing our border and reforming our immigration nightmare. He has my support.

Trump is all talk, really though. Lol.

Forum List

Back