Could Trump Actually Deport 11 Million People?

Yes it is .
Every time you spew that shit it's disputed successful. .
Shit stain.

Really? Please quote where it has been successfully disputed.
You mean other than ever time you post that bullshit?
Please quote just one example, or admit you're a lying douche bag.
Every time is the only example needed.

In other words, there are no examples. You're running away just as you did before. That seems to be your modus operandi.
False! no single example is needed as they all carry the tainted nonsense you post.

hmmmmm . . . where did I say walls will stop rockets?...
Your multiple posts of faith that a 15 BILLION/YEAR wall will fix all of our problems. Wimp out if you want

No one is saying that the Wall fixes all problems.

That is a left wing straw man. Don't fall for it.
Yet aren't you advocating building, mainaining and staffing a $10-15B wall before enacting the cheaper, more cost effective and overall more effective actions others, including myself, have described?

According to research released this month by the Center for Immigration Studies (CIS) American citizens are doing the jobs that the Democrats and some Republicans say Americans will not do. The findings by CIS suggest that the premise that has been pounded into the American people for years is false and misleading.

Many Americans who have been keeping up on the issues in the Senate, particularly the “Gang of Eight” (immigration reform Bill) has surely heard the term once again, “there are jobs that Americans just won’t do.” In a 2011 article there were a round-up of illegals in Phoenix Arizona. Arizonians were quite happy to see that jobs being held by illegals became immediately open. In that article “Jobs Americans will not do: Wrong!legal workers lined for open restaurant jobs when Sherriff Joe Arpaio and his deputies made their raids on businesses.

Here are the findings that CIS discovered through their research concerning jobs that politicians say, “Jobs American’s just won’t do.”

• Of the 472 civilian occupations, only six are majority immigrant (legal and illegal). These six occupations account for 1 percent of the total U.S. workforce. Moreover, native-born Americans still comprise 46 percent of workers even in these occupations.
  • Many jobs often thought to be overwhelmingly immigrant (legal and illegal) are in fact majority native-born:
- Maids and housekeepers: 51 percent native-born

- Taxi drivers and chauffeurs: 58 percent native-born

- Butchers and meat processors: 63 percent native-born

- Grounds maintenance workers: 64 percent native-born

- Construction laborers: 66 percent native-born

- Porters, bellhops, and concierges: 72 percent native-born

- Janitors: 73 percent native-born

• There are 67 occupations in which 25 percent or more of workers are immigrants (legal and illegal). In these high-immigrant occupations, there are still 16.5 million natives — accounting for one out of eight natives in the labor force.
  • High-immigrant occupations (25 percent or more immigrant) are primarily, but not exclusively, lower-wage jobs that require relatively little formal education.
  • In high-immigrant occupations, 59 percent of the natives have no education beyond high school, compared to 31 percent of the rest of the labor force.
Jobs Americans will not do proved false

I am accusing you of being Trump stump sucker, as I believe many of you are.
Yep. Use of an accusation of homosexuality as a personal smear. That's homophobic, and vulgar and very rude and "nasty". And you pretend to be the aggrieved party. Troll.
Yup because you were being a trolling asshole. This is your life, Correll.

How exactly was I being a troll?

By pointing out that your sexual imagery did not reflect on us, but on you for using it?

That's not being a troll, that's calling you on your homophobic bullshit.
who the fuck is us .?
Jake is talking only to you.
using the imaginary us the same way you use the imaginary we is absolute chicken shit.

He was jumping back and forth from me personally to Trump supporters in general.

In using an accusation of homosexual behavior as a personal smear.
Answer the question.
Stop yammering.

...E-Verify has problems, mostly regarding what employers can do when they think the documentation presented is hinky, but we need to do something of that sort, agreed.
Just a guess, but fixing E-Verify has to be cheaper than spending 10-15 Billion per year building, maintaining and staffing a 1900+ wall.

Yearly US government budget is well over 3.5 trillion dollars.

And Defense of borders is the primary purpose of government.
Agreed on both points. We're not disagreeing on the problem. We're disagreeing on the solution. I'm asserting that building a 1900+ mile wall costing at least $10-15 BILLION per year is not the most cost effective solution.

That cost seems inflated.

And we are past the point of nuanced discussions of cost effectiveness.

Anger is more called for.

Do everything all at once, as much as we can as fast as we can.
Your opinion of an inflated cost is meaningless.

No we are never past "nuanced discussions of cost effectiveness." The wall is not needed.

Yep. Use of an accusation of homosexuality as a personal smear. That's homophobic, and vulgar and very rude and "nasty". And you pretend to be the aggrieved party. Troll.
Yup because you were being a trolling asshole. This is your life, Correll.

How exactly was I being a troll?

By pointing out that your sexual imagery did not reflect on us, but on you for using it?

That's not being a troll, that's calling you on your homophobic bullshit.
who the fuck is us .?
Jake is talking only to you.
using the imaginary us the same way you use the imaginary we is absolute chicken shit.

He was jumping back and forth from me personally to Trump supporters in general.

In using an accusation of homosexual behavior as a personal smear.
Answer the question.
Stop yammering.
He is a whiner. I treated him as he treats me. When he is nice, I am nice. The imaginary "we" and "us" can be used appropriately.

Probably not, but at least he's serious about securing our border and reforming our nightmare of an Immigration System. Clinton will only continue Hussein's disastrous immigration policies. It's the main reason why i'll be supporting Donald Trump for President.
Trump seems to have had a few problems of his own with hiring illegals?
We Googled 'Trump Polish workers.' Here's what we found

"Sometime between 1979 and 1980, Trump hired a contractor to demolish an old building in midtown Manhattan to make way for Trump Tower. The contractor signed on workers from a local union and, to meet Trump’s tight deadline, also brought on 200 undocumented laborers from Poland dubbed the 'Polish Brigade.'

"The Polish employees were off-the-books, working 12-hour shifts seven days a week for $4 to $5 an hour, with no overtime. Some workers were never paid what they were owed.

"In 1983, union members sued a union boss, Trump and his contractor for cheating the union out of pension and welfare funds by hiring the Polish Brigade. Trump owed the union pension fund $1 million, the plaintiffs said.

"Appearing in court in 1990, Trump blamed the violations on the contractor and denied knowing that the Polish workers were undocumented.

"'Nobody’s proven to me that they were were illegal,' Trump said, according to a Newsday report from the time."

Did Trump know?
Like you do?

...That cost seems inflated.

Anger is more called for.....
So what do you think it will cost? If you say it doesn't matter because Mexico will pay for it, then I have some swimming pool tickets at the Empire State building to sell you.

Disagreed. Saying "past the point of nuanced discussions of cost effectiveness" is the same argument the Democrats use to increase the national budget.

Disagreed. Saying "Anger is more called for" is an emotional argument. Again, the same as the Democrats use.

I don't have a problem with building a wall. It would put some Americans to work. I don't know how effective it would be, but it seemed quite effective for East and West Germany. It's probably better for the economy than mass deportations.

...E-Verify has problems, mostly regarding what employers can do when they think the documentation presented is hinky, but we need to do something of that sort, agreed.
Just a guess, but fixing E-Verify has to be cheaper than spending 10-15 Billion per year building, maintaining and staffing a 1900+ wall.

Yearly US government budget is well over 3.5 trillion dollars.

And Defense of borders is the primary purpose of government.
Agreed on both points. We're not disagreeing on the problem. We're disagreeing on the solution. I'm asserting that building a 1900+ mile wall costing at least $10-15 BILLION per year is not the most cost effective solution.

That cost seems inflated.

Anger is more called for.

Do everything all at once, as much as we can as fast as we can.
Your opinion of an inflated cost is meaningless.

No we are never past "nuanced discussions of cost effectiveness." The wall is not needed.
Agreed that the cost isn't inflated and that we are never past the need for cost effectiveness discussions.

Disagreed on the wall; yes, it would work to an extent. My argument is that there are far better and more cost effective solutions that we need to put in place first. Building a 1900 mile wall now would become world's largest white elephant and given an entirely new meaning to the symbol of the Republican party.

By what authority do you come by that decision?
Only LWLs believe free citizens need authority to voice an opinion.
Since you are not a free citizen who are you talking about?
What country do you live in? China? A French second-class citizen?
You wish, I'm as American as it gets.
You are only as free as your life choices let you be.
So why do you claim I'm not a free citizen? Just trolling as usual?

I don't have a problem with building a wall. It would put some Americans to work. I don't know how effective it would be, but it seemed quite effective for East and West Germany. It's probably better for the economy than mass deportations.
Let's not forget who built that wall in Berlin and also why: It was to keep people in, not out plus anyone who wanted out was shot.

Also, it was only 97ish miles long, not 1900+.

Let's not forget who built that wall in Berlin and also why: It was to keep people in, not out plus anyone who wanted out was shot.

How about a mote filled with crocodiles?

That's a lot of gators!

That's a lot of gators!

Maybe we can some illegal ones from other countries to help out with the "workload." :D

Forum List

Back