Could Trump Actually Deport 11 Million People?

All we have to do is require the parents of students in public schools to prove they are American citizens. Presto-chango, we know who all the illegals are
Do you plan on leading the way on that one, Adolph?
"Finding those immigrants would be difficult, experts said. Police officers across the country would need to ask people for proof of residency or citizenship during traffic stops and street encounters. The Border Patrol would need highway checkpoints across the Southwest and near the Canadian border. To avoid racial profiling, any American could expect to be stopped and asked for papers.
http://www.nytimes.com/2016/05/20/us/politics/donald-trump-immigration.html?_r=1
If you do, I suggest you and your brown shirts confine your efforts to gun free zones.

Trump and Hillary do NOT have the same constituents, nor financial backers. I have no idea why you claim they serve the same 10%
Their respective new worths.
Trump claims to be a billionaire, and Hillary has spent her entire adult life servicing billionaires.
I have no idea why you think either one represents a "choice" for any voter who isn't among the richest 10% of US voters.

Because the "rich" are not a monolithic block.

Because both of them have very different policies.

Because Trump's policies are designed to serve MY interests as a way to get my support so that Trump can be President.

It is a Deal. From the man that literally wrote the book on making deals.

What if he doesn't renege, and it's already done and everything you claimed turned out to be wrong?
_86640358_image003.jpg

Dig deep.$$$

The federal budget is running at over THREE AND A HALF TRILLION DOLLARS.

Your sudden concern for the budget is not credible.

[early US government budget is well over 3.5 trillion dollars.

And Defense of borders is the primary purpose of government.
Bingo! Cut the budget, put ACA on a single payer system so that health companies have to bid, and create massive job training for the chronically unemployed.

You're the one being homophobic, you dim asshole.

AND, your belief that Trump won't deport anyone is just based on your being as asshole.

AND least I forget.

He can't deport the 11mm, he won't build the wall, and he will betray your kind, Yurt. He is using. Reading his policy statements makes it very clear that he is not much different than Clinton at all. He is not, my silly little homophobic racist, give you the America "back" that you think you lost.

All we have to do is require the parents of students in public schools to prove they are American citizens. Presto-chango, we know who all the illegals are
Do you plan on leading the way on that one, Adolph?
"Finding those immigrants would be difficult, experts said. Police officers across the country would need to ask people for proof of residency or citizenship during traffic stops and street encounters. The Border Patrol would need highway checkpoints across the Southwest and near the Canadian border. To avoid racial profiling, any American could expect to be stopped and asked for papers.
http://www.nytimes.com/2016/05/20/us/politics/donald-trump-immigration.html?_r=1
If you do, I suggest you and your brown shirts confine your efforts to gun free zones.

EVERY TIME I have been pulled over, I have been asked for my id.

You're the one being homophobic, you dim asshole.

AND, your belief that Trump won't deport anyone is just based on your being as asshole.

AND least I forget.

He can't deport the 11mm, he won't build the wall, and he will betray your kind, Yurt. He is using. Reading his policy statements makes it very clear that he is not much different than Clinton at all. He is not, my silly little homophobic racist, give you the America "back" that you think you lost.

He can deport 11m.

He will build the Wall.

He will not betray his supporters.

HIs polices make it clear that he is very different from Clinton, or you would not be so opposed to him.

AND,

"There are jobs available right now for Americans but where are they? Are they applying for these jobs? Some maybe but in general NO. "

The above is only an assertion with absolutely no evident, concrete support.

Since we are guessing, like the above, my guess is too many Americans are not willing to retrain.

Retraining takes time and by the time you are finished, the jobs might not be there, and it takes money. Perhaps some of these business should pay for the retraining.
Everything takes time, Yurt. Your point makes no sense.

Probably not, but at least he's serious about securing our border and reforming our nightmare of an Immigration System. Clinton will only continue Hussein's disastrous immigration policies. It's the main reason why i'll be supporting Donald Trump for President.
Trump seems to have had a few problems of his own with hiring illegals?
We Googled 'Trump Polish workers.' Here's what we found

"Sometime between 1979 and 1980, Trump hired a contractor to demolish an old building in midtown Manhattan to make way for Trump Tower. The contractor signed on workers from a local union and, to meet Trump’s tight deadline, also brought on 200 undocumented laborers from Poland dubbed the 'Polish Brigade.'

"The Polish employees were off-the-books, working 12-hour shifts seven days a week for $4 to $5 an hour, with no overtime. Some workers were never paid what they were owed.

"In 1983, union members sued a union boss, Trump and his contractor for cheating the union out of pension and welfare funds by hiring the Polish Brigade. Trump owed the union pension fund $1 million, the plaintiffs said.

"Appearing in court in 1990, Trump blamed the violations on the contractor and denied knowing that the Polish workers were undocumented.

"'Nobody’s proven to me that they were were illegal,' Trump said, according to a Newsday report from the time."

Did Trump know?

"There are jobs available right now for Americans but where are they? Are they applying for these jobs? Some maybe but in general NO. "

The above is only an assertion with absolutely no evident, concrete support.

Since we are guessing, like the above, my guess is too many Americans are not willing to retrain.

Retraining takes time and by the time you are finished, the jobs might not be there, and it takes money. Perhaps some of these business should pay for the retraining.
Everything takes time, Yurt. Your point makes no sense.

The possibility that that jobs you are retraining for might be gone by the time you are ready for them is a risk.

And considering the cost of retraining, a very serious risk.

It is a very simple point that makes plenty of sense, that is a response to your claim that Americans are unwilling to retrain.

When the GOP sees the number of Hispanics standing in line waiting to vote in November, they are going to soil their pants. I would think they already are plotting to cut the voting periods short in swing states. One of their weapons left is voter suppression.
Whites are still the majority. Do you understand what that means?
Whites split their votes, and Trump is not going to make a "race" call for whites to vote for him. He is not a racist like you. He sure has problem with religion and ethnicity, though.

Because Trump's policies are designed to serve MY interests as a way to get my support so that Trump can be President.

It is a Deal. From the man that literally wrote the book on making deals.
If you are not among the US investor class, Trump is conning you in the same way Hillary's conning her vagina voters. If you think government should be run like a business, you're naive enough to believe everything a psychopathic narcissist tells you. The Deal is just another lie the rich tell to get elected.

You mean the members of MS-13 are legal immigrants?
Those who were born here are just as legal as you are.
Do you have any idea why their parents/grandparents migrated to this country in the first place.
reagan-communism-350.jpg

"The Mara Salvatrucha gang originated in Los Angeles, set up in the 1980s by Salvadoran immigrants in the city's Pico-Union neighborhood who immigrated to the United States after the Central American civil wars of the 1980s."
MS-13 - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
I dont give a flying fuck why they came here. They are criminals now and they shit on our laws, our courts, our citizens and the values that made this country what it is.

They can go back to their homelands and return here legally or shut the fuck up and live in a shit hole.

Heavy fines could go to pay for the program.

The parts that aren't paid by Mexico.

Forum List

Back