Could Trump Actually Deport 11 Million People?

That is incorrect......... We have pay scale...... and we do not have illegals Low skilled Americans just won't do the jobs.......... Take it from a real life experience. Not from these link and links crap.

take it from a career manager/management consultant/entrepreneur. You're full of shit, Americans won't work for illegal Mexican worker wages, but they will work for not a heck of a lot when you don't artificially fuck them of their jobs

Bullcrap..... Career manager of what? Shooting range? Or pulling carts at walmart? Based from your ignorant post....... Do you expect me to believe you?
There are some Americans working at illegal pay.
There are some Americans working just for food.
There are lots Americans that will not or not willing to take jobs because it's too hard for them. Not because of pay. Like my company.
Illegals are not taking over high paying jobs and there are no illegals wondering around in a corporate world. I'm sure you don't know that either.
I'm in the business of medical instruments, consumables and reagents based in San Diego. My warehouses are in Allentown, Atlanta and San Diego......... This is where my big problems about Americans not sticking around. I do not have illegals.
On the side I'm also involved in the construction business.
Hell ,some years I made more under the table money then regular money.
Meanwhile, you voted to raise taxes on the rest of us.

How beautifully liberal!
I did?
Any more false accusations?

You voted Democrat, didn't you?

take it from a career manager/management consultant/entrepreneur. You're full of shit, Americans won't work for illegal Mexican worker wages, but they will work for not a heck of a lot when you don't artificially fuck them of their jobs

Bullcrap..... Career manager of what? Shooting range? Or pulling carts at walmart? Based from your ignorant post....... Do you expect me to believe you?
There are lots Americans that will not or not willing to take jobs because it's too hard for them. Not because of pay. Like my company.
Illegals are not taking over high paying jobs and there are no illegals wondering around in a corporate world. I'm sure you don't know that either.
I'm in the business of medical instruments, consumables and reagents based in San Diego. My warehouses are in Allentown, Atlanta and San Diego......... This is where my big problems about Americans not sticking around. I do not have illegals.

How beautifully liberal!
I did?

False assumption I was a green then.
Fail.

I don't have a problem with building a wall. It would put some Americans to work. I don't know how effective it would be, but it seemed quite effective for East and West Germany. It's probably better for the economy than mass deportations.
Let's not forget who built that wall in Berlin and also why: It was to keep people in, not out plus anyone who wanted out was shot.

Also, it was only 97ish miles long, not 1900+.

The willingness to shoot people is the only thing that would make the Berlin Wall more effective. However, the people trying to cross the wall were far more motivated than the people crossing our Southern border. It's not like Mexico is some Stalinist hell hole.

Exactly what kind of people are you........ Murderer? We are not in the business of murdering people..

Where did I say I endorsed murdering people? I've been saying you're a douche bag since you entered this thread, and you just proved that you are so low that you look up to douche bags. Why do you imagine anyone would pay attention to a thing you say when you just proved what a dishonest scum bag you are?

Illegal crossing is a trickle ............ We do not need the stupid wall.
The wall was estimated at 25 billions excluding maintenance and design ................. If 200 illegals was able to get through a year. Is the 25+ billions worth the cost? Compared to 500k over stay tourists visa.
  1. Illegal immigration is not a trickle, it's a flood. If your figure of 500 k tourist visa overstays is correct, then that means about 700K coming across the border. Your own posted figures contradict your sleazy claims.
  2. No one but you has said the fence will cost $25 billion. The real cost is more like $10 billion. Even at your price, it's a bargain if it stops any significant fraction of 700K illegals pouring over our Southern border every year.
  3. You're obviously and douche bag open borders traitor, so any claims you make about the cost or effectiveness of the wall will be evaluated on the basis of that knowledge.

You probably one of the stupidest, dumb asshole I ever encountered in this board. You are a very dishonest disgusting human being. Last time you provided me a link I countered your post but you play dumb suffering from dimentia. Stupid fuck.
1. You mentioned Berlin Wall........ Which is to kill who ever cross the line. Suggesting such a thing for your stupid wall is the same as murdering people.
2. The 10 billions came from Trump. Which he doesn't really have clue how much it really cost.
3. Below is the estimated $17 billions cost of the wall based from independent study. This does not include design, maintenance, housing of construction workers, heavy machinery equipments, paved road for the 1,900 miles ( alone will approximately over 2 billions) buy land from private owners.
3. Where did you get the 700k illegals crossing the border? Did you just pull that from your stupid ass? Link.
4. Illegals crossing are trickle. Scumbag lightweight.

TRY NOT TO BE RETARDED BECAUSE LAST TIME YOU DISAPPEARED ON ME AND PLAYING DUMB.

An Engineer does the Cost Estimate of Trump's Wall

Last edited:
In addition to my swimming pool business experiences trying to hire people, I also hire someone every year to trim my citrus trees, and handle some other odd jobs at my home. The first guy was about 50 years old, white, and collecting some sort of disability benefits, which would have been taken from him if he left a paper trail of money. he demanded $50 per hour in cash.

The second guy was white, about 30 years old, and did not show up.

The third was white, about 60 years old, and a thief and a druggie. he never completed the task, because the sheriff caught up up with him and threw him in the slammer.

The last was latino, about 45. I have no idea if he is an illegal, or not. He charges $20 per hour, and never misses a day. If his pick up won't start, his cousin's will. I have referred him to three of my friends.

I have a middle aged white guy do my small lawn, 20$ a visit. Never any problems.

The problem with that is you lie a lot........... Most of your students here are somewhat deliriously stupid........ electrify the fence, murder people, gator, racist bullshits......... Do you expect those kind of opinion to be serious or just plain stupidity?

I only hire Americans, and that includes Legal Immigrants.
If they're good, I tip them.
I always offer a drink and even lunch if their job rakes long enough.
Not everyone's a Neo-Con asshole.

If you are following this thread...... My company is predominantly white. But the problem I'm having are in my 3 warehouses. No illegals.

So you're looking for some cheap immigrant labor to staff them?

No stupid fuck...... We have pay scale based from what its in the market....... I do not just create my own pay scale.
Immigrants and Americans are paid the same scale. Idiot.

In addition to my swimming pool business experiences trying to hire people, I also hire someone every year to trim my citrus trees, and handle some other odd jobs at my home. The first guy was about 50 years old, white, and collecting some sort of disability benefits, which would have been taken from him if he left a paper trail of money. he demanded $50 per hour in cash.

The third was white, about 60 years old, and a thief and a druggie. he never completed the task, because the sheriff caught up up with him and threw him in the slammer.

The last was latino, about 45. I have no idea if he is an illegal, or not. He charges $20 per hour, and never misses a day. If his pick up won't start, his cousin's will. I have referred him to three of my friends.

I have a middle aged white guy do my small lawn, 20$ a visit. Never any problems.

The problem with that is you lie a lot........... Most of your students here are somewhat deliriously stupid........ electrify the fence, murder people, gator, racist bullshits......... Do you expect those kind of opinion to be serious or just plain stupidity?

I never lie.

You need to pretend that you think I lie, because you are unable to make your argument honestly.

Fuck you.

Oh, and before I forget, for you, you asshole.

Not since last century? You mean 16 years ago?

Please explain how that undermines my point.
I have hemorrhoids older than you .
you have no point so there nothing to undermine .
fail.

And you've accused me of having information free posts. LOL.

Slaughter house used to support a middle class life style until cheap Third World labor suppressed wages.
link?

Immigration, Meat Packing, and Trade: Implications for Iowa -- Wallace E. Huffman and John A. Miranowski - Changing Face | Migration Dialogue

"During the past decade, rapid immigration of minority groups into California, Texas, and Florida has caused a significant increase in the supply of low-skilled (-educated) workers and in households that have less than U.S. average income. These changes are impacting small towns and cities. In Iowa (and some other Midwestern states), immigrants from minority groups are a much smaller share of the total workforce than in border states, but rapid increases in their numbers have occurred during the past decade. Although the Iowa labor force decreased 2.3 percent over 1980 to 1990, large increases in Spanish-origin/Hispanics and Asian-origin population occurred. The increase in the labor force for Asian-origin individuals has been much larger than for Hispanics (60% versus 17% during 1980-90). No change has occurred in the number of blacks in the Iowa labor force over this time period. See table 1, section A."

"Average real hourly earning in meat packing and meat processing rose from 1960 to about 1980, with the rate being higher in meat packing, then real average hourly earnings in these subindustries started a 15 year decline, where the rate of decline was slower in meat processing than meat packing (see figure 2). Since 1981, average hourly earnings in meat processing have exceeded the rate for meat packing. Real average hourly earnings in poultry slaughtering and processing have been basically unchanged over 1972-1995 and significantly below the rate for meat packing and meat processing. A notable long term trend is the decline of the real average hourly earning of meat packing and meat processing toward the level of poultry slaughter and processing (see figure 2)."
No where in the article does it say anything about middle class jobs fail.

I knew you wouldn't be able to handle an academic article.

I will give you an analysis of the information you don't understand tomorrow.

I'm on record for years, get rid of bad illegals & visa overstay. Work out deal to keep good people. Add guest worker program if need be. Offer prison inmates 1day off sentence each day worked at low pay, 1/2 pay to defray costs. Your late to party. It ain't impossible to do something, some improvements.....

If you are all getting pissed and moan that illegals are taking over your low paying jobs........... Think again who will take over the high paying jobs.............. GUEST WORKERS.

If read Trump's web site his platform includes policies to reduce skilled guest workers, because of past abuse.
Your master is already an abuser of foreign workers. Your point is meaningless.

At BEST if your claim was correct, it would be somewhat hypocritical of him to reduce guest workers if he abused them himself in the past.

It would not, hypothetically, be the first time a politician was hypocritical.

And thus my point about his policy being to reduce guest workers stands.

So, you for telling employers that hire illegals to triple their pay rates, pay time and a half for overtime and to hire Americans?

Or do you think it is important for them to have their cheap labor?

I have no way of telling mom and pop shop to hire illegals or how much they pay them.
We have pay scale and there is no such thing a legal immigrant get pay less than American employees.

Trump's Mar-a-Lago hires hundreds of foreign workers

Hence my specifying illegal workers.

You want to answer the question now, or keep being a dick?

All of my sources are credible and rely on real life data. :)
false.

Why Americans Won't Do Dirty Jobs
Constant machine noise, on your feet, $7.25 an hour, no windows, fillet 8 fish per minute, chilled room ...
Elizabeth Dwoskin
There’s no shortage of people he could give those jobs to. In Alabama, some 211,000 people are out of work. In rural Perry County, where Harvest Select is located, the unemployment rate is 18.2 percent, twice the national average. One of the big selling points of the immigration law was that it would free up jobs that Republican Governor Robert Bentley said immigrants had stolen from recession-battered Americans. Yet native Alabamians have not come running to fill these newly liberated positions. Many employers think the law is ludicrous and fought to stop it. Immigrants aren’t stealing anything from anyone, they say. Businesses turned to foreign labor only because they couldn’t find enough Americans to take the work they were offering.

The Department of Labor and history says you are wrong. Sorry. :) There are plenty of Americans who will do these jobs and always have. Look at the stats before you go on believing partisan lies. Thanks.

What do you expect the labor department would say? Hire illegals?
This is NOT A LIE. You rely on those links but not from a real experience. Have you visited slaughter house, aqua farming, convalescence home, home care? Americans are almost none existent.
Btw.... This not a partisan but its bi-partisan only few like correll, devine and you looking the other way.

I've hired for crappy low paying jobs. I didn't have trouble finding Americans.

corrie common girl try to be honest.
Suddenly you are in the hiring mode.

Not sure what you are going on about.

My point stands.

My gardener in Palm Spring is white 65 yo. I pay him $120 a month 3x a week no more than 45 minutes job. Anything little extra will cost me more.
My next door neighbor gardener is a Hispanic around 40s. He pay him $85 month for cutting his grass 4 times a week and a little larger than mine.
I want to get rid of my gardener but I feel sorry for this guy because of his age and only income. But my other neighbors did not have that kind of mercy so he lost most of his business in our street.

So, the American lost work he was willing and able to do because he was undercut by an hispanic worker?

Was this hispanic foreign born?
that's not what he wrote .
thanks for proving my point about willful misinterpretation with the added bonus of willful misrepresentation.

"he lost most of his business in our street"

To the "hispanic around 40s".

That is exactly what he wrote.
You mean the 1940's?
Correct me if I'm wrong but wasn't there a little thing called ww2 going on then .
Most "American men were at war and someone had to keep the food coming.
During and after that there was a manufacturing boom and more American started to work in factories because they paid better and the work was not as labor intensive.
You also conveniently left out the rise of automation.

He was referring to age. The Hispanic male is in his 40s.

Try to be less stupid.

false.

Constant machine noise, on your feet, $7.25 an hour, no windows, fillet 8 fish per minute, chilled room ...
Elizabeth Dwoskin
There’s no shortage of people he could give those jobs to. In Alabama, some 211,000 people are out of work. In rural Perry County, where Harvest Select is located, the unemployment rate is 18.2 percent, twice the national average. One of the big selling points of the immigration law was that it would free up jobs that Republican Governor Robert Bentley said immigrants had stolen from recession-battered Americans. Yet native Alabamians have not come running to fill these newly liberated positions. Many employers think the law is ludicrous and fought to stop it. Immigrants aren’t stealing anything from anyone, they say. Businesses turned to foreign labor only because they couldn’t find enough Americans to take the work they were offering.

The Department of Labor and history says you are wrong. Sorry. :) There are plenty of Americans who will do these jobs and always have. Look at the stats before you go on believing partisan lies. Thanks.

This is NOT A LIE. You rely on those links but not from a real experience. Have you visited slaughter house, aqua farming, convalescence home, home care? Americans are almost none existent.
Btw.... This not a partisan but its bi-partisan only few like correll, devine and you looking the other way.

My point stands.

Your lying again corrie.......

I don't have a problem with building a wall. It would put some Americans to work. I don't know how effective it would be, but it seemed quite effective for East and West Germany. It's probably better for the economy than mass deportations.
Let's not forget who built that wall in Berlin and also why: It was to keep people in, not out plus anyone who wanted out was shot.

The willingness to shoot people is the only thing that would make the Berlin Wall more effective. However, the people trying to cross the wall were far more motivated than the people crossing our Southern border. It's not like Mexico is some Stalinist hell hole.

Exactly what kind of people are you........ Murderer? We are not in the business of murdering people..

Where did I say I endorsed murdering people? I've been saying you're a douche bag since you entered this thread, and you just proved that you are so low that you look up to douche bags. Why do you imagine anyone would pay attention to a thing you say when you just proved what a dishonest scum bag you are?

The wall was estimated at 25 billions excluding maintenance and design ................. If 200 illegals was able to get through a year. Is the 25+ billions worth the cost? Compared to 500k over stay tourists visa.
  1. Illegal immigration is not a trickle, it's a flood. If your figure of 500 k tourist visa overstays is correct, then that means about 700K coming across the border. Your own posted figures contradict your sleazy claims.
  2. No one but you has said the fence will cost $25 billion. The real cost is more like $10 billion. Even at your price, it's a bargain if it stops any significant fraction of 700K illegals pouring over our Southern border every year.
  3. You're obviously and douche bag open borders traitor, so any claims you make about the cost or effectiveness of the wall will be evaluated on the basis of that knowledge.

You probably one of the stupidest, dumb asshole I ever encountered in this board. You are a very dishonest disgusting human being. Last time you provided me a link I countered your post but you play dumb suffering from dimentia. Stupid fuck.

"You probably one of the stupidest, dumb asshole I ever encountered in this board.?" Did you read that before you posted it? If you don't want to look stupid, you should at least make sure a sentence of only a dozen words is grammatically correct. If I didn't know better, I would swear someone with Down's syndrome wrote that sentence.

1. You mentioned Berlin Wall........ Which is to kill who ever cross the line. Suggesting such a thing for your stupid wall is the same as murdering people.

I'm not the one who originally brought up the Berlin wall, you stupid piece of shit. ChrisL did that. But it really doesn't matter who brought it up. Mentioning the Berlin Wall doesn't mean you approve of murder. Only a true douche bag like yourself would attempt to draw that conclusion.

2. The 10 billions came from Trump. Which he doesn't really have clue how much it really cost.

Donald Trump is a developer who has built dozens of billion dollar properties. The idea that he doesn't know how much it costs to build things doesn't pass the laugh test.

3. Below is the estimated $17 billions cost of the wall based from independent study. This does not include design, maintenance, housing of construction workers, heavy machinery equipments, paved road for the 1,900 miles ( alone will approximately over 2 billions) buy land from private owners.

You don't need paved road. Dirt road will be more than sufficient, but his calculation isn't that far off. So what? $17 billion is cheap. Illegal immigrants cost the taxpayers of this country $150 billion each and every year.

3. Where did you get the 700k illegals crossing the border? Did you just pull that from your stupid ass? Link.

ICE says visa overstays account for 40% of illegal aliens. If you take 1/0.40 X 500K (your figure) you get 1.25 million. subtract your 500K and you end up with 750 K crossing the Southern border.

4. Illegals crossing are trickle. Scumbag lightweight..

750 K is not a trickle.

I only hire Americans, and that includes Legal Immigrants.
If they're good, I tip them.
I always offer a drink and even lunch if their job rakes long enough.
Not everyone's a Neo-Con asshole.

If you are following this thread...... My company is predominantly white. But the problem I'm having are in my 3 warehouses. No illegals.

So you're looking for some cheap immigrant labor to staff them?

No stupid fuck...... We have pay scale based from what its in the market....... I do not just create my own pay scale.
Immigrants and Americans are paid the same scale. Idiot.

That scale is lower than it would be if the flood gates weren't open for a hoard of labor from third world countries.

How beautifully liberal!
I did?

False assumption I was a green then.
Fail.

You still voted to raise my taxes, asshole.

I will give him my support, and he will implement policies that serve my interests.

It is a good Deal
I think it's a good deal for those who are desperate to distract from what is actually tearing the US apart.
us_inequality.jpg

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/05/20/us/politics/donald-trump-immigration.html?_r=0
"Finding those immigrants would be difficult, experts said. Police officers across the country would need to ask people for proof of residency or citizenship during traffic stops and street encounters.

"The Border Patrol would need highway checkpoints across the Southwest and near the Canadian border.

"To avoid racial profiling, any American could expect to be stopped and asked for papers..."

"Large-scale raids, rare under Mr. Obama, would resume at farms, factories, restaurants and construction sites, with agents arresting hundreds of workers and poring over company records. And prosecutors would bring criminal charges against employers hiring unauthorized immigrants."

Your marxist class warfare is noted.

The issues caused by Illegal immigration have been discussed. They are real.

Your attempt at distraction is irrelevant to the issue thread topic.

The tea party types seem to think that democrats are the bad guys when it comes to immigration policy of the government. In fact, I can say with certainty that the people who were responsible for this were NOT democrats:

Postville Raid - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Republicans talk a lot about the evil illegal immigrants. However, the earth will burn and the sun will freeze before they actually do anything about it. In this case, over 400 convictions resulted against illegals, and the whole town only had a population of about 2300 people. you would think that the town folk would have been suspicious about the fact that hardly anyone in the business spoke English .All this took place in rural Iowa, which probably has not had a democratic party voter in decades.

Last edited:
asked and answered.

Which post did you answer in because I just perused them all, and there were no answers. Here are the questions I would like for you to answer, and these are fairly simple and straightforward questions that anyone with a leg to stand on in an argument could easily answer, and in fact bolster their argument.

1. Do you support illegal immigration?
2. If so, why do you support it?
3. Which of my points do you disagree with?
a) Employers hire illegal immigrants because of the fact that they are undocumented, and they don't have to pay them minimum wage or a living wage, they can also get away with not paying workmen's comp, unemployment taxes, etc.
b) These employers should be punished harshly and levied heavy fines for employing illegals.
c) American workers (according to published statistics, as well as historical statistics), do in fact do these types of jobs. One thing that can easily prove this is that they could not get away with employing ALL illegals, so they must employ some American legal workers as well or they would be caught.
d) Illegal workers are not provided with health insurance. We, the taxpayers, end up picking up the slack when they get sick or have accidents that need medical treatment.
e) Illegal labor is like slave labor.

The Historical Facts show that there is no such thing as "illegal immigration" - That the ONLY ones who subscribe to that legal fiction are the skinheads, neonazis, racist motherfuckers the Know Nothings.

Economists have shown that immigration is NOT detrimental to our economy

Economists have shown thet the welfare state IS detrimental to our rights and the economy.

In case you haven't noticed, I mostly ignore your posts because you are completely off your rocker. Lol.

Why is it that Illegal Aliens Get Free Food Stamps, Health Insurance and Pay No Taxes?
Written by James Hirby and Fact Checked by The Law Dictionary Staff

Americans who are struggling to survive due to high unemployment and low wages may be asking why illegal aliens receive benefits from state and federal governments. Federal law does prevent illegal aliens from receiving benefits meant for American citizens. The only benefit that illegal aliens are allowed is emergency medical care.

Just because illegal aliens are not legally entitled to these benefits does not mean they do not apply for them. Yes. It is true that illegal aliens have received grants, professional accreditations, loans, WIC, disability, public housing, college educations, food stamps, unemployment benefits, and tax credits from state and federal agencies.

According to the U.S. Census Bureau, at least one third of foreign born citizens in the United States are illegal aliens. Since children born in the United States are considered U.S. Citizens, it becomes complicated when illegal aliens then bear children who are U.S. Citizens.

If the U.S. government sent the parents of these children away, we would be separating families. Now that these families have given birth to U.S. citizens, the families are eligible for benefits such as WIC and food stamps. Benefits such as these are for low income families. Illegal aliens often work in low paying jobs so they now qualify for benefits.

Illegal immigrants enter the country by overstaying their visa. Officers of the law do not make it a habit to stop people and ask to see their papers. What this means is that if a person overstays their visa, they can find ways to work and receive benefits.

Another way illegal aliens enter the U.S. is by using forged documents. If people at port authorities, international airports, and border crossings are not catching forged documents, foreign citizens have just entered the U.S. without question.

Once illegal immigrants arrive, they buy forged documents saying they are U.S. citizens. The only way to stop this is to crack down on those who make and sell forged documents. If employers, state, and federal agencies cannot tell a forged document from a real document, then of course illegal aliens will receive benefits.

Our own failures to improve security, verify immigrant status, and recognize forged documents are what cause illegal aliens to receive benefits.

Law Dictionary: Why is it that Illegal Aliens Get Free Food Stamps, Health Insurance and Pay No Taxes?

The REASON you ignore my posts is because you do not have the factual or legal basis for rebutting/refuting my posts.

Your allegations are based on RACIAL AND/OR ETHNIC PREJUDICE .

Our alien friends were NOT a powerhouse in US politics when LBJ created the welfare state in 1965. Actually, after 1965 our alien friends were no longer welcome.

Yo Dingle berry

You are the one who lacks intelligence and wants to persecute and harass our Alien Friends

"You probably one of the stupidest, dumb asshole I ever encountered in this board.?" Did you read that before you posted it? If you don't want to look stupid, you should at least make sure a sentence of only a dozen words is grammatically correct. If I didn't know better, I would swear someone with Down's syndrome wrote that sentence.

I'm not the one who originally brought up the Berlin wall, you stupid piece of shit. ChrisL did that. But it really doesn't matter who brought it up. Mentioning the Berlin Wall doesn't mean you approve of murder. Only a true douche bag like yourself would attempt to draw that conclusion.

Donald Trump is a developer who has built dozens of billion dollar properties. The idea that he doesn't know how much it costs to build things doesn't pass the laugh test.

You don't need paved road. Dirt road will be more than sufficient, but his calculation isn't that far off. So what? $17 billion is cheap. Illegal immigrants cost the taxpayers of this country $150 billion each and every year.

ICE says visa overstays account for 40% of illegal aliens. If you take 1/0.40 X 500K (your figure) you get 1.25 million. subtract your 500K and you end up with 750 K crossing the Southern border.

4. Illegals crossing are trickle. Scumbag lightweight..

750 K is not a trickle.

You have not provided a single link to support your bullshit. Stupid disgusting fuck. Illegals crossing and over staying is totally different animal. stupid.
Trump is a developer but he just pulled the number from his ass. He started at 4 then 12.
You don't need to pave the road just dirt road.........are you really that dumb?
Provide a link to support your 250k. Scumbag.

My point stands.

Your lying again corrie.......

Nope. I never lie.

FOr example.

You are an asshole.

Nothing but truth.

For you.

Which post did you answer in because I just perused them all, and there were no answers. Here are the questions I would like for you to answer, and these are fairly simple and straightforward questions that anyone with a leg to stand on in an argument could easily answer, and in fact bolster their argument.

1. Do you support illegal immigration?
2. If so, why do you support it?
3. Which of my points do you disagree with?
a) Employers hire illegal immigrants because of the fact that they are undocumented, and they don't have to pay them minimum wage or a living wage, they can also get away with not paying workmen's comp, unemployment taxes, etc.
b) These employers should be punished harshly and levied heavy fines for employing illegals.
c) American workers (according to published statistics, as well as historical statistics), do in fact do these types of jobs. One thing that can easily prove this is that they could not get away with employing ALL illegals, so they must employ some American legal workers as well or they would be caught.
d) Illegal workers are not provided with health insurance. We, the taxpayers, end up picking up the slack when they get sick or have accidents that need medical treatment.
e) Illegal labor is like slave labor.

The Historical Facts show that there is no such thing as "illegal immigration" - That the ONLY ones who subscribe to that legal fiction are the skinheads, neonazis, racist motherfuckers the Know Nothings.

Economists have shown thet the welfare state IS detrimental to our rights and the economy.

In case you haven't noticed, I mostly ignore your posts because you are completely off your rocker. Lol.

Why is it that Illegal Aliens Get Free Food Stamps, Health Insurance and Pay No Taxes?

Americans who are struggling to survive due to high unemployment and low wages may be asking why illegal aliens receive benefits from state and federal governments. Federal law does prevent illegal aliens from receiving benefits meant for American citizens. The only benefit that illegal aliens are allowed is emergency medical care.

Just because illegal aliens are not legally entitled to these benefits does not mean they do not apply for them. Yes. It is true that illegal aliens have received grants, professional accreditations, loans, WIC, disability, public housing, college educations, food stamps, unemployment benefits, and tax credits from state and federal agencies.

According to the U.S. Census Bureau, at least one third of foreign born citizens in the United States are illegal aliens. Since children born in the United States are considered U.S. Citizens, it becomes complicated when illegal aliens then bear children who are U.S. Citizens.

If the U.S. government sent the parents of these children away, we would be separating families. Now that these families have given birth to U.S. citizens, the families are eligible for benefits such as WIC and food stamps. Benefits such as these are for low income families. Illegal aliens often work in low paying jobs so they now qualify for benefits.

Illegal immigrants enter the country by overstaying their visa. Officers of the law do not make it a habit to stop people and ask to see their papers. What this means is that if a person overstays their visa, they can find ways to work and receive benefits.

Another way illegal aliens enter the U.S. is by using forged documents. If people at port authorities, international airports, and border crossings are not catching forged documents, foreign citizens have just entered the U.S. without question.

Once illegal immigrants arrive, they buy forged documents saying they are U.S. citizens. The only way to stop this is to crack down on those who make and sell forged documents. If employers, state, and federal agencies cannot tell a forged document from a real document, then of course illegal aliens will receive benefits.

Our own failures to improve security, verify immigrant status, and recognize forged documents are what cause illegal aliens to receive benefits.

Law Dictionary: Why is it that Illegal Aliens Get Free Food Stamps, Health Insurance and Pay No Taxes?

The REASON you ignore my posts is because you do not have the factual or legal basis for rebutting/refuting my posts.

Our alien friends were NOT a powerhouse in US politics when LBJ created the welfare state in 1965. Actually, after 1965 our alien friends were no longer welcome.

Yo Dingle berry

You are the one who lacks intelligence and wants to persecute and harass our Alien Friends

I'm quite bright, and they are not welcome.

They are breaking the law by being here, and need to go home.

That is not persecution. That is our right to decide who we invite into our community.

Yo Dingle berry

I'm quite bright, and they are not welcome.

They are breaking the law by being here, and need to go home.

That is not persecution. That is our right to decide who we invite into our community.

You are nothing more than a miserable racist scumbag.

Overwhelming evidence provided by Founding Father and 3rd President has been presented showing that fedgov has NO AUTHORITY to interdict, detain and deport. Yet you summarily dismiss the EVIDENCE because you a fucking neonazi.

Forum List

Back